I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Kitsa Jan 31st, 2009 09:00 PM

allegedly

moonlightkisu Jan 31st, 2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610596)
We have someone on here called Guitar Woman and even he's a dude.

Well, that's why it's generally a good idea to know someone's actual gender before assuming for yourself, especially on the internetz

MetalMilitia Jan 31st, 2009 09:37 PM

Regardless - I was calling you a homo because you had a gay anime signature. The fact that you still probably like anime despite removing the gay signature (and have a gay anime username) means you're still a homo. A gay homo.

Quote:

" allegedly"
He wears fingerless gloves, smokes clove cigarettes and looks kind of like spock had both his parents been Human. Or does he...?

moonlightkisu Jan 31st, 2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610611)
Regardless - I was calling you a homo because you had a gay anime signature. The fact that you still probably like anime despite removing the gay signature (and have a gay anime username) means you're still a homo. A gay homo.

Nope, you failed already. Don't try any harder.

"Gay Homo", .. really, you mean as opposed to straight homos?

oh, the fail wrapped up with the redundancy, it's amazing!

MetalMilitia Feb 1st, 2009 07:42 AM

AH! She's tying me up in logic! My one weakness!

I've been blinded by science!

What a fag.

Fathom Zero Feb 1st, 2009 06:00 PM

:lol

moonlightkisu Feb 1st, 2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610659)
AH! She's tying me up in logic! My one weakness!

I've been blinded by science!

What a fag.

lmao. Did your parents not buy you a pony as a small child, or are you usually this bored?

(FYI: Calling someone a "fag" is only funny the first couple of times, if you're a 5th grader, that is.)

How old are you, exactly?

Esuohlim Feb 1st, 2009 08:45 PM

TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD, LADIES

MetalMilitia Feb 2nd, 2009 03:49 AM

Why don't you move it to another thread, Milhouse?

Willie would've done it. He would've split the fuck out of this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlightkisu (Post 610794)
lmao. Did your parents not buy you a pony as a small child, or are you usually this bored?

(FYI: Calling someone a "fag" is only funny the first couple of times, if you're a 5th grader, that is.)

How old are you, exactly?

Who says I'm bored? Just because I don't have a pony? I'd like to see your pony?! OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE :lol:lol:lol

Anyway, yes I'm in the 5th grade (whatever age that is), what of it? Does that make you feel better about being lame on the internet? Does it? No. Or maybe. I don't know.

Zhukov Feb 2nd, 2009 06:07 AM

Wait, you seriously can't call a female homo? I didn't know this.

MetalMilitia Feb 2nd, 2009 07:29 AM

I think you can really call anyone a homo if they're an animeophile.

Kitsa Feb 2nd, 2009 08:20 AM

I thought homosexual referred to anyone who preferred the same sex. Not colloquially, maybe, but in the broadest general terms.

For example, Iceland's brand-new premier is homosexual. This might make her a Serious Homo with Serious Homo Problems.

Zhukov Feb 2nd, 2009 08:46 AM

That's what I thought.

Also, lol.

moonlightkisu Feb 2nd, 2009 03:46 PM

I originally posted a list of my favorite shows in the topic "favorite shows". I think that's how it's generally supposed to work on most forums.

Then, some bored 5th grader who has an icon of a cat wearing sunglasses started calling me a "homo" because of my "homo sig".

Why did I recieve a infraction, again? for responding to nonsensical posts that have nothing to do with the original topic? I was originally on topic before he started his "homo" tirade.

I don't hijack threads on any forum (I am a part of many, and I recently just joined here). I make posts relative to the topics -- and obviously, any posts after that are going to be responded to. If I was actually a "thread hijacker", that would mean that I came here to cause trouble, which I did not. Someone feeling the need to call others "homo" and de-rail the topic though, is.

Quote:

Anyway, yes I'm in the 5th grade (whatever age that is), what of it? Does that make you feel better about being lame on the internet? Does it? No. Or maybe. I don't know.
LMAO! could have guessed as much. 5th graders are the only ones who seem to enjoy using the word "homo" as if it were going out of style. And, I was originally ON TOPIC unlike you, yet I recieve an "infraction" because some 5th grader picked up the coolest new phrase and just can't stop using it. It's an overused word, try learning some new ones, and stop trying so hard.

The word "homo" is mainly only used towards homosexual males. And, it usually only makes sense when the person is actually a homosexual. Using it as an catch all-insult for anyone you come across, doesn't really make as much sense when the person is actually straight.

"Homo" is also the preffered word of choice for teenage retards yelling on xbox live while playing halo.

I suppose you can call a female a "homo", but then again it makes more sense if said female is actually homosexual/lesbian/bi what have you. It loses all of it's meaning otherwise. If you call everyone a "homo" a "fag" and "gay", then what do you call actual gay people?

Quote:

I think you can really call anyone a homo if they're an animeophile.
Or, if you're a bored 5th grader and using the word "homo", over and over and over again. You know what they say, homophobes are usually latent homosexuals themselves. If you're trapped in the closet, try finding the doorknob. It's not my fault that you're infatuated with gays.

Oh, I lol. But I suppose I can't expect much here, since these are the "I-mockery" forums, after all. Too bad the forums aren't actually as cool as the main site. That would rock.

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2009 03:49 PM

INFRACTION!

Esuohlim Feb 2nd, 2009 03:50 PM

I like to give new people infractions so I can get them all worked up

And then I can give them more infractions

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610860)
Why don't you move it to another thread, Milhouse?

There is no more Mock Wars. :(

Esuohlim Feb 2nd, 2009 03:53 PM

Actually I just pop in and do the mod thing once in a while to make it look like that I actually discourage threads becoming off topic :eek

Esuohlim Feb 2nd, 2009 03:53 PM

Which I do >:

moonlightkisu Feb 2nd, 2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 610972)
Which I do >:

lmao. O, favorites. You don't like threads being off topic, rly?

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2009 05:10 PM

Dood Esu, you are getting schooled ArrowX style!

MetalMilitia Feb 2nd, 2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlightkisu (Post 610965)
I originally posted a list of my favorite shows in the topic "favorite shows". I think that's how it's generally supposed to work on most forums...

Why is it that every fucking aspie on the internet joins this forum?

executioneer Feb 2nd, 2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610860)
Willie would've done it. He would've split the fuck out of this thread.

i only do that to threads i LIKE though, idc if this thread gets shitted up

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 2nd, 2009 09:11 PM

Always hatin on my threads.

executioneer Feb 2nd, 2009 09:12 PM

it was ok when it started :(