I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 01:42 PM

Region-free DVD players that hard to come by in Finland?

Saying that I have four various region specific machines just play everything I own without needing to go to the living room. Finding the right drive & then channel is only an irritating inconvenience. My time is worthless after all.

RUN SPELLCHECK?

RaNkeri Dec 19th, 2007 01:55 PM

Sure, I could get myself a dvd-player and a tv, but atm there are far more important things that I need to spend my money on.
And my laptop is a region 2 one, and I don't want to start fucking with all kind of settings to get it play region 1 dvds >:

MetalMilitia Dec 19th, 2007 01:57 PM

There's big news going down in the gaming forum. Firstly there is a new Duke Nukem Forever trailer out (srsly), secondly guitar women is acting like a foul swine - but that's hardly news.

RaNkeri Dec 19th, 2007 01:58 PM

Aw fucking hell, there's no region 2 version for The Man With No Name Trilogy either

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 01:58 PM

Hey, don't take out your alcohol-fueled rage on me just because you're really not that interested in watching those shows. :(

Pub Lover Dec 19th, 2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 514987)
So, uh, in trying to not act like a faggot I become a bigger faggot?

Internet Zen.

Seven Force Dec 19th, 2007 02:11 PM

I hate it when he posts

Seven Force Dec 19th, 2007 02:13 PM

When he posts my face makes the same face pubs avatar has (there's also weird little symbols and "liar" flashing around me)

RaNkeri Dec 19th, 2007 02:16 PM

Well guys, since my whole wishlist is FUCKED right now, maybe you would like to help me by naming movies I should own on a dvd. (I'm huge fan of 80s and 90s action movies, and comedies that are good*hinthint*)

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 515163)
I hate it when he posts

Me too. I just get pretty disgusted that someone like that even exists and feel like there's no hope for humanity at this point. No big deal!

Also, a little bit hungover :(

MLE Dec 19th, 2007 05:37 PM

I think he's just another wacko that kinda belongs here because of the inherent mental problems. Much like many other board members!

Also, I find the ability to convince an entire community online of being the opposite gender for over a year an incredible feat, and he can't be all that unintelligent if he managed it.

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 06:06 PM

I like how Zomboid thinks I'm more disgusting than Seven Force

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 515197)

Also, I find the ability to convince an entire community online of being the opposite gender for over a year an incredible feat, and he can't be all that unintelligent if he managed it.

Not sure how hard that would be. Especially in a community like this where about 80% of the male members have probably never touched a vagina since birth. Also, the fake girl personality is pretty much the exact same as the "guy" personality that he has now.

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 07:48 PM

Look. Zomboid. I really, really don't know what the hell your problem with me is, aside from how 1, I'm younger than you, and 2, I pretended to be a girl on the internet for over a year.

Now, I can see why the second one would irk a few people just a teensy bit, and indeed it did back when it was still big news. But fuck's sake, man, that was over a god-damned year ago. Other people seem to have gotten over it, as evidenced by their general feelings of nonmalice towards me and how a few of them even pal around with me outside the forums a little bit mabye. Fuck, some other people I've told about it actually thought it was pretty funny. I don't see what's keeping you or the select few others like you dwelling on it (with possibly the exception of reason uno above, but that would just mean you're some sort of elitist faggot).

Now, I'm not saying you have to stop loathing me or anything, I could care less what you think of me. The problem, here, is that you will not stop fucking voicing your opinion of me. Yes, we know already, you don't like me. I think everyone who has posted on the forums in the few years I've been here knows that, ok. I don't see what you think you're trying to acomplish by not shutting the fuck up about it. If something in my posts is causing you to have to repeat yourself like this, fucking ignore me like Chojin suggested, and I've said numerous times before. It helped me with my problem with ZBF and Seven Force, I'm sure you could reap similar benefits!

And if for some reason you're incapable of doing that, you could probably just stop fucking coming here. Another poster whom I won't refer to by name did, it seems to have worked for him!

Rongi Dec 19th, 2007 08:08 PM

yeah so me and sam wanna start a "I Hate Guitar Woman" club

who wants to join???

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 08:17 PM

I do :D.

GW- I think I'll stick with what I'm doing, thanks.

edit: For the record, it has nothing to do with your age. The pretending to be a girl thing, I find disgusting since it wasn't particularly funny and there wasn't ever a punchline to that whole fucking thing. The main thing that I don't like about you is your whole ":< parapa is so cool lol internet meme 4chan blah blah blah" . You're a fucking stereotypical shithead, sexually confused little mongoloid kid who appears to have no real life social skills whatsoever. In essence, it's not YOU that I hate, it's that you're the embodiment of several very annoying traits of the internet.

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 08:22 PM

I've got deja vu all of a sudden!

Rongi Dec 19th, 2007 08:24 PM

Maybe it's because you havent gotten any less sucky with the passing of time??

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 08:25 PM

Hey I edited my post. Feel free to read it for a better understanding of why you leave a foul taste in my mouth.

edit - not you rongi, we're buds :lol

Rongi Dec 19th, 2007 08:28 PM

Of course we are zomboid! I wouldnt let just anyone* in the "I Hate Guitar Woman" club!

*That means you ZBF, you fat lil munchkin you.

HickMan Dec 19th, 2007 08:34 PM

Who the F is ZBF? Lemme in on the secret via e-mail/text

Sam Dec 19th, 2007 08:38 PM

Zeldasbiggestfan :sickfacethrowingup

Guitar Woman Dec 19th, 2007 08:46 PM

Ok, a few things!

1. "No social life" isn't really a valid reason for hating anyone. Plus, if you had a better one than you do you'd probably not care about this whole thing even half as much. I know I wouldn't.

2. I love NaNaOnSha a whole lot! I don't see what your problem with this is, but you seemed to find it a valid enough point to put it in your complaint. Mabye you should go back to Guitar Hero, you gigantic queermo!

3. Ok, I realize the 4chan thing is getting a little out of hand, I'm stopping that.

Ok? Ok. Great.

Zomboid Dec 19th, 2007 08:54 PM

1. Having a social life doesn't make me immune to your annoying behavior. It's not as if having friends makes it impossible to be any less disgusted by someone like you when I come to a forum that I've frequented for years. Hating people with no social skills is perfectly valid. If you can hate people for being ugly, why not for having an ugly personality?

2. It sucks! Guitar hero bores me! What I don't like is that you seem to like anything even remotely gay, such as that game with the pink shirt protagonist. You may not understand this, but you don't understand how to not suck either, so we'll just leave it at that. Also, guitar hero is boring unless you're plastered.

3. Glad to hear that!

Sam Dec 19th, 2007 08:54 PM

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW