I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov Oct 8th, 2009 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 652206)
Kea? Kakapo? Or maybe Takahe? They are all pretty bad at getting it on. :(

Kakapo I was thinking of. Thinking it was grey rather than green for some reason... maybe I saw a dirty one.

Dimnos Oct 8th, 2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowardC (Post 647291)
Metallica has NEVER and will NEVER suck.

:lol

But no... Really... They just slob the knob. No actual hoover action.

Pub Lover Oct 8th, 2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 652266)
Where the hell was my birthday thread

fuck you darkvare how about we just make you moderator and i'll never post here again

goddamnit

Dude, no one even likes you. :(

Come over here & I'll give you a hug. :(

MarioRPG Oct 8th, 2009 03:01 PM

HOW DO YOU EVEN PRONOUNCE YOUR USERNAME

Kitsa Oct 8th, 2009 04:42 PM

essooooleeem

DevilWearsPrada Oct 8th, 2009 08:13 PM

ess-ooh-oh-limm

Pub Lover Oct 9th, 2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 652434)
It's really hard to get straight answers around here. or, is it just me?

To the casual eye it may appear to be self-aware. We know better.

Fathom Zero Oct 9th, 2009 08:48 AM

I'll give you guys a hint; the second "n" is silent.

Dimnos Oct 9th, 2009 02:42 PM

Last night my office flooded. The water has since retreated and has left a bunch of dead worms. It smells like a fucking bait shop in here. :(

Tadao Oct 9th, 2009 02:43 PM

When life gives you worms, go fucking fishing.

Tadao Oct 9th, 2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 652487)
I called the city to get on the list for "special trash day" so they could take away an old cabinet we had that was broken. That was apparently standard operating procedure and I wanted to do things right.

The woman told me they wouldn't take anything but "intact" pieces of furniture. What the fuck? It's trash. The regular trash won't take it and the recycling won't take it.

And what was with all the specific questions about what sort of cabinet it was? I bet we're furnishing someone's house.

I lived in a trailer home over looking a culdesac. One day I saw some fag in a truck dump crap right in the middle of it and leave. I took down his license and called the cops. Dude was giving me the stink eye the whole time.

Well, the cops went to his house and the guy told them, I KNEW HE WAS CALLING YOU! Turns out it was a bi-yearly trash dump area that I, nor the cops knew about. We all had a good laugh, except for the old man with the stink eye.

But yeah, it was broken useless shit and a bob cat was out there for 2 days dumping the mountain of junk into trucks.

Kitsa Oct 9th, 2009 04:24 PM

Weird that no one knew about it and that it was just in the middle of a cul de sac.

Usually whenever we put something out, the people across the street wait till dark and drag it over to their house. The guy next door is more blatant, he'll waddle right across the yard to come over and dig through stuff.

Tadao Oct 9th, 2009 04:27 PM

This culdesac had no homes facing it, it was more of a turn about at the end of a long dead end street. Perfect place for it really. But my front porch faced it during my white trash hay day.

It must have been posted in the paper or something. When I found out it was legal, I started dumping useless shit there too.

Tadao Oct 9th, 2009 04:31 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...67.06,,0,22.06

Hahahaha my abandoned trailer home is gone. Oh city of Fresno, are you still looking for me?

Tadao Oct 9th, 2009 06:17 PM

I don't watch Conan but this is funny.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/has-conan-o...to-an-end--675

Guitar Woman Oct 9th, 2009 10:23 PM

that facial expression

LordSappington Oct 10th, 2009 11:21 PM

I'm going to see a neurologist Tuesday. For the past few months, I've been having extreme memory loss (forgetting names, what I was doing while doing it, blanking out on hours at a time), vertigo and spacial recognition problems, and having muscle spasms in my right arm, where I start uncontrollably clenching my arm and hand.
I'm very, very nervous. :(

Kitsa Oct 10th, 2009 11:24 PM

I think it's a good idea to visit the neurologist.

Guitar Woman Oct 11th, 2009 02:22 AM

I was having shit like that too, and then I started going to sleep for more than 5 hours a night.

Zhukov Oct 11th, 2009 10:22 AM

I get bouts of that, but it's usually right after a migraine. I had one today actually.

The worst thing about being sick in bed is being sick, the second worst thing is knocking your vomit bucket over. The best thing is not having to go to work.

Kitsa Oct 11th, 2009 10:42 AM

ugh, sorry you're sick.

I was mad the other day at the doctor's office. I was due to have a breathing treatment and I heard the nurse coughing and hacking in the hallway. Then she came in, opened the bag of single-use mouthpieces for the treatment, dug around with her germy fingers and held out the mouthpiece to me with the mouth end still in her hand.

I tried to make a joke of wiping off the mouthpiece, but dammit. Now I'm going to get sick. I know she didn't wash her hands.

Aaarg Oct 11th, 2009 10:44 AM

LordSappington Oct 11th, 2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 652675)
I was having shit like that too, and then I started going to sleep for more than 5 hours a night.

I thought that was the problem for a second, until I remembered I get eight a night, almost religiously.

RaNkeri Oct 11th, 2009 05:44 PM

I nearly choked on a medicine tablet.

I thought shit like that can't happen.

Kitsa Oct 11th, 2009 06:19 PM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/iatrogenic