I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 01:28 AM

:pagebrak

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 714678)
As per your request, this thread has been removed from the General Blabber forum and archived in Thread Backups.

Wait, did he seriously JUST bitch about that thread after five years? And the dipshit doesn't know the difference between slander and libel? And further believes that calling his avatar stupid on a forum is actually libelous?

And here I was, thinking all those people had disappeared from the internet.

Pub Lover Mar 9th, 2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 714726)
And the dipshit doesn't know the difference between slander and libel?

That is exactly what I picked up on too. :eek

Tadao Mar 9th, 2011 03:30 AM

I bet my googling "Pram Maven not very smart" every day wont help any.

Chojin Mar 9th, 2011 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 714736)
I bet my googling "Pram Maven not very smart" every day wont help any.

so far that thread is the #2 result for 'pram maven' too

Tadao Mar 9th, 2011 01:54 PM

It probably really blows that twice a day I google 'pram maven' and click on the 'pram maven not very smart' link.

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 05:53 PM

We should officially inaugurate March as Pram Maven Month

Sort of like Black History Month, except it's for the stupids and other racial categories of Notsmart-Americans

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 05:57 PM

With special consideration given to Weirdly Mediocre One-Man Extreme Metal Internet Bands, in a direct nod to Pram Maven

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 714743)
Is there a reason why it was so popular? Based on the episodes i've seen, it was just a by-the-numbers, unoriginal sitcom with an annoying as hell kid actor. Not as bad as Reba or Titus or whatever, but still pretty lame.

One of my single greatest secret IRL shames is that I loved Titus :( :( :(

Tadao Mar 9th, 2011 06:07 PM

Hi stand up was great, his show was one long stand up routine, and that usually blows.

Grislygus Mar 9th, 2011 06:20 PM

The drunk bonfire story, and the doctor's visit aftermath, remains one of my favorite stand-up bits to this DAY

Fathom Zero Mar 9th, 2011 09:21 PM

Yeah, he's tops for me, as well. I dig that his energy is legit because he's crazy, not that it's forced like Dane Cook or some shit.

Babs Mar 10th, 2011 06:43 AM

Women are fucking pernicious, tantalizing, bewitching, iniquitous creatures that seemingly make all substance paltry yet ironically make that which is worthless appear to be more elegant than what it truly is.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 10th, 2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 714767)
One of my single greatest secret IRL shames is that I loved Titus :( :( :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 714769)
Hi stand up was great, his show was one long stand up routine, and that usually blows.

I liked the show a lot more than his stand up. Mainly for the go-betweens between Zack Ward and the father.

edit: They're making a sequel series right now.

MLE Mar 10th, 2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 714746)
It probably really blows that twice a day I google 'pram maven' and click on the 'pram maven not very smart' link.

I think we should all do this and try to get that as the number one result by the end of the month.

Chojin Mar 10th, 2011 01:06 PM

I was just going through my folder of archived text files and came across this. I think it was a PM or post I made in response to someone complaining about Mr. Adventure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11/29/2006
Thank you for reporting this. We've been tracking Mr. Ernest Whittling (currently posting as mradventure, it would seem) for the better part of 4 years now. He always seems to come back under handles that begin with 'mr' and end with some sort of whimsical, childish noun. What I can tell you for now is to not panic, as he probably doesn't know where you live yet. This could, however, change if you reveal any additional personal information. Deleting your info was a good start, but I would suggest you maybe throw him a few 'red herrings' to get him on the wrong track.

Whittling was something of a B-celebrity serial killer in the early 1980s, with such famous cases as the 'Jonesboro Incident' and the cynically named 'Missing Chums Mystery' (the latter of which has since been adapted to book form). His signature style of keratotic dismemberment has been largely touted as one of the 'top 10 worst ways to go' (source: yahoo! internet life). As a message board, we are more or less defenseless to attacks such as the ones you have suffered, due to the anonymity the internet affords, and it's easy enough for internet criminals like Whittling to register multiple accounts in lieu of IP bans. Besides, there are certain advantages to letting these people further incriminate themselves - It all stacks up in their legal portfolio and they may even give away personally-identifible information, such as the information that was retrieved from your website.

But here's where you come in: If you could further exacerbate the situation, Whittling may accidentally reveal some of that information and we could put him away for good. I've already activated the post logger for all messages posted from both your and his accounts, so getting him to slip up just once would give us the window of opportunity we need.

Above all else, please remain calm as we work through this ordeal. Whittling has not made a confirmed kill since December 23rd, 1992, and there's no indication he will do so again in the near future.

executioneer Mar 10th, 2011 01:14 PM

ololol

Kitsa Mar 10th, 2011 01:24 PM

Nicely done, Chojin.

I've been having a bad couple of days. Yesterday I had to get my two front teeth crowned, and apparently redheads don't hold on to dental numbing for shit, so they had to keep numbing me over and over. Then it didn't bite right, so after 4 hours in the chair yesterday I had to go back in today. In trying to fix it, it broke, so I was there even longer. Then my kid was sick so we were in the ER all night with her. I've about had it. :blogpost

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 10th, 2011 01:57 PM

Anytime I hear about someone getting crowned I think of

Kitsa Mar 10th, 2011 01:59 PM

I think of broken image links too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 10th, 2011 02:43 PM

Awwww :(

double edit: Should have been Oliver Platt from Ready To Rumble. >:

Pub Lover Mar 10th, 2011 06:14 PM

Pub Lover Mar 10th, 2011 06:14 PM

Robots are almost out of the uncanny valley. :eek

Tadao Mar 10th, 2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 714820)
I think we should all do this and try to get that as the number one result by the end of the month.

My sig makes it easier. :eek

Tadao Mar 10th, 2011 07:23 PM