I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kellychaos Oct 14th, 2005 04:09 PM

As an american, I demand truth in advertising! >:

thebiggameover Oct 14th, 2005 04:14 PM

yeah! when i got hit by a 70's ford truck, i ate shit off my bike and they had to call a fire truck and everything!!!!

AChimp Oct 14th, 2005 04:15 PM

I saw a guy get hit by a car while I was on the bus to university one morning. He was running across the street to catch my bus, and went straight through traffic. A car hit him, and he jumped up and basically planted his ass right through the windshield. The car had been slamming on it's brakes, so the guy wasn't hit too hard because he pried himself out of the window and then got on my bus.

Everyone was just silent, and the driver of the car was already out of his car looking around in disbelief. The bus driver had already radioed for an ambulance and the police. Eventually a guy in some kind of uniform came on the bus and told the guy who was hit to get off. He got off and my bus drove off.

End of story. :(

Mike P Oct 14th, 2005 04:22 PM

Now that's what I call a "getting hit by a car" story. Because it's about someone getting hit by a car.

kellychaos Oct 14th, 2005 04:36 PM

What to look for in a good "gettin hit by a car story":

blood (lots plz)
lacerations and broken bones
car damage
shittin one's self
reaction of onlookers
reaction of emergency response workers

feel free to add to the list as you see fit

Marc Summers Oct 14th, 2005 05:17 PM

Sorry for misleading you...I was just so pissed yesterday I lacked good judgement...maybe I should've put it in the "you had to be there" thread...:/

Dole Oct 14th, 2005 07:15 PM

About a year ago I saw a guy in the middle of town run straight out in front of a bus and get smacked really fucking hard with an incredibly sickening CRACK, smashed the bus windscreen, flew about 20 ft in the air, hit the ground hard and rolled about ten feet, stopping right in front of me, with ALL his limbs facing the wrong way. I had to call the ambulance, he didnt die or even lose conciousness but was majorly fucked up. Freaked the fuck out of me, and made me realise how careless I was crossing roads, especially wearing a walkman all the time. I am insanely cautious now. have seen 3 more people get run over in brighton since then too.

Comrade Rocket Oct 14th, 2005 09:38 PM

i actually found out that my grandparents hit someone with there car before i was born. they killed him

Sethomas Oct 14th, 2005 09:46 PM

"LOOK RIGHT".

kahljorn Oct 14th, 2005 09:55 PM

I never decided if i liked that movie or hated that movie, sethomas.

Guitar Woman Oct 15th, 2005 12:25 AM

I just found out what tceles B hsuP means it means Push B select wow I'm pretty smart to have figured that out all by myself and everything huh

kellychaos Oct 15th, 2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dole
About a year ago I saw a guy in the middle of town run straight out in front of a bus and get smacked really fucking hard with an incredibly sickening CRACK, smashed the bus windscreen, flew about 20 ft in the air, hit the ground hard and rolled about ten feet, stopping right in front of me, with ALL his limbs facing the wrong way. I had to call the ambulance, he didnt die or even lose conciousness but was majorly fucked up. Freaked the fuck out of me, and made me realise how careless I was crossing roads, especially wearing a walkman all the time. I am insanely cautious now. have seen 3 more people get run over in brighton since then too.

This ... THIS! ... is what I'm talkin' 'bout.

bigtimecow Oct 15th, 2005 11:25 AM

HELLO :D

Guitar Woman Oct 16th, 2005 03:26 AM

WHERE IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD DOES IT SAY "THE 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD' NOOBS START HERE"? NOWHERE I SAY >:

pjalne Oct 16th, 2005 07:42 AM

He's not new, it's bigtimecow back from the banned.

bigtimecow Oct 16th, 2005 03:36 PM

i like that, "back from the banned."

hello good sirs

Guitar Woman Oct 16th, 2005 05:17 PM

Oh well then hi :D

Lord Blazer Oct 16th, 2005 07:46 PM

Hai guyz whats going on in this thread

Comrade Rocket Oct 16th, 2005 07:54 PM

GET YOUR /B/-TARDISMS OUTTA HERE

jeneva Oct 16th, 2005 10:26 PM

Great story.... this could be turned into a movie. hehe

bigtimecow Oct 16th, 2005 11:20 PM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM
WHAT?!

Sam Oct 17th, 2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
GET YOUR /B/-TARDISMS OUTTA HERE

I totally get that. :(

bigtimecow Oct 17th, 2005 06:57 AM

lierrrrrrr

Mad Melvin Oct 17th, 2005 08:44 AM

I saw an old lady being hit by a car maybe two years ago. She was crossing the street and this guy who was obviously drunk smashed her. She flew a few meters and her head hit the asphalt. She died before the ambulance got there.

tub_girl Oct 17th, 2005 01:06 PM

BWHAHAHAHA.

Obviously wasn't driving fast enough.

Maybe you'll die next time. :)