I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WWE (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699292)

Tadao Jan 4th, 2010 12:36 AM

Pretty dam bad. I could totally see the "twist" ending, and they didn't even do a twist ending.

Pentegarn Jan 4th, 2010 01:53 AM

Speaking of wrestlers in movies....

So this is what you stopped being The Rock for?

MLE Jan 4th, 2010 11:33 AM

hahahahahahahahaha, I'm totally going to see that.

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2010 11:51 AM

TNA and Raw are about on-par with each other in terms of quality, although I don't think Hulk "ProtoCena" Hogan coming to TNA is going to help it any. He claims TNA's a massive waste of great talent, and I suppose he'd know, since he forced WCW to waste it for years.

Although I'm sure a lot of people will watch TNA just because Hogan's around, even though he claims to have no actual contract to wrestle with them.

Since TNA has room to be something other than kid-friendly role-model wrestling, it could grow into everything WWE isn't right now and actually be legitimate competition. Maybe they could put some actual wrestling on the show, too!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 4th, 2010 01:52 PM

I really hope he doesn't wrestle anymore. Same thing with Flair.

Chojin Jan 4th, 2010 04:04 PM

I've tried watching TNA a few times and it was just terrible. Their roster is basically the entire WWE attitude era, so I don't know how they manage to fuck that up.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 4th, 2010 04:07 PM

It used to be really good before they got all the old superstars. On a seperate note

SATURN LIVVVVEEESSS

http://wrestlingtruth.com/news/perry...-recent-photo/

MattJack Jan 4th, 2010 08:00 PM

Am I the only guy who hates Cena and Batista?

Tadao Jan 4th, 2010 08:05 PM

I hate Cena, have no idea who Batista is, but I probably hate him too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 4th, 2010 08:10 PM

Batista is like Superman if he was a guido from Nu Joisy

Sam Jan 4th, 2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 666266)
I've tried watching TNA a few times and it was just terrible. Their roster is basically the entire WWE attitude era, so I don't know how they manage to fuck that up.

THEY ARE THE NEW WCW GET IT RIGHT :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2010 10:12 PM

oh my god, /wooo/ is having a fucking seizure at the moment :<

I didn't read the Raw sticky, but after skimming the Impact one (Which has about 500 more posts than the Raw one), I've gathered that:
Spoilers!

Sam Jan 4th, 2010 10:14 PM

:picklehat

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 5th, 2010 12:16 AM

:LOL He kicked him in the gut.

Guitar Woman Jan 5th, 2010 12:41 AM

I'll probably watch all of Impact later, but so far

POINTS OF INTEREST:
Daffney in a nurse's outfit <3
Chris Jericho looking like he's getting into shape, which is nice because I hate watching his mantits flop everywhere
Bret Hart
Bret Hart making up with Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart trolling Jericho
AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle (!)
Orton/Legacy friction
Evan Bourne getting a little time on the mic to stand up to Sheamus
Cena's not around, lol

LOW POINTS OF THE NIGHT:
Hulk Hogan drawing a crowd of weirdos
Hulk Hogan bringing a fuckton of old wrestlers to TNA
Hulk Hogan not using "Real American" for his entrance music
Divas match on Raw
MVP becoming #1 contender against The Miz, what the fuck.
Evan Bourne getting his wig split despite being the most awesome man in awesome land
Constant TEE ENN AYY chanting
Shitty cage match
Fucking massive blocks of commercials on TNA
Vince kicking Hart in the gut and then the show ending abruptly, with no closure

It was an ok pair of shows, I guess. I was more excited about a new Monday Night War than anything, and I'll admit that I was a little giddy when Hogan finally showed up after HIS MOTORCADE IS JUST MOMENTS AWAY OH MAN for the entire hour.

Another thing I thought was funny was switching back to Raw during an Impact commercial and catching Randy with Kofi in a headlock. It became funnier after I saw this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGAwwaGyAY0

Angryhydralisk Jan 6th, 2010 12:07 AM

"I guess hell's frozen over."

Seen ECW/Superstars/Smackdown tonight. Still pissed they teased the Undertaker three times and he didn't come out.

Spoilers for this Friday... (Would put spoilers for Superstars and ECW, but really...who cares?)

* Batista opens SmackDown in the ring. He says that Vickie Guerrero tried to make things right last week, she's still not the General Manager so his match with Rey Mysterio won't happen. Batista calls out Teddy Long but instead Rey Mysterio comes out and says he's ready to go for tonight.

* Dolph Ziggler b. Kane
- Dolph got the win via countout.

* Michelle McCool, Layla El, and Beth Phoenix are backstage making fun of 'Piggy James'. Beth tells Layla that they have a match tonight and she better get serious. Layla and Michelle apologize to Beth for last week.

* Chris Jericho asks the Hart Dynasty backstage if they are ready to make an impact. They tell him they've been ready and that what happened last night on Raw to Bret Hart was an embarrassment.

*Chris Jericho & The Hart Dynasty b. Cryme Time & R-Truth

* CM Punk comes out to the ring with Luke Gallows to "save" a member of the WWE Universe. They pick someone out of the crowd who appear to be a developmental worker. They ask him if he's ready to be safe. The "fan" responds "he thinks so". Punk says that he needs to cut his hair to become part of the "straightedge lifestyle". The "fan" is at first hesitant but finally agrees. Gallows pulls out an electronic razor and shaves his head. Very badly.

* Luke Gallows b. Matt Hardy

* Teddy Long and Maria are backstage talking about the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice. Vickie Guerrero shows up and says she'd be part of the cast but she's been too busy. She asks Maria to do a sales pitch for the new WWE action figures. The Great Khali and Runjin Singh arrive. Khali says that Vickie's action figure reminds him of a cow.

* Beth Phoenix b. Layla El
- After the match Michelle McCool attacks Beth Phoenix. Mickie James comes out and makes the save but kicks Beth as well.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Drew McIntyre was being interviewed backstage when John Morrison showed up and told McIntyre he has to cheat to beat him. They ended up in a brawl, which security broke up. So no Morrison wrestling, which saddened me. But they are selling his glasses now!

*Rey Mysterio vs. Batista went to a no contest when the lights went out and when they returned, both men were unconscious. Ended up in an overbooked mess where they teased Undertaker coming out THREE TIMES. Undertaker never came out (A LOT of people got mad about this too!) But Jericho, Matt Hardy, Kane, and CM Punk did!

After the show, Batista finally gets up, talks about Louisville and the OVW days before he starts screaming about how everyone's fat and retarded or something.

Chojin Jan 14th, 2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodq.com
A 15-year-old boy has accused WWE superstar Randy Orton of assault and battery on Tuesday night, and has filed a criminal complaint according to Press in Saugas, MA.

The boy accused Orton of spitting gum in his face and using profanity. Orton was also accused of saying "so sue me" when the boy's mother attempted to interject.

The incident is alleged to have taken place in the parking lot of Kowloon restaurant outside of Boston - a regular visiting spot for WWE stars when they are in the area.

Read more on the story at: www.wickedlocal.com/saugus

lol, i hate kids too :<

also wtf is wrong with this country.
THE BAD MAN SPIT AT ME AND CALLED ME NAMES
TIME TO GET THE LAW INVOLVED

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 14th, 2010 12:02 PM

They should have called the Big Boss Man to arrest Orton.

Tadao Jan 14th, 2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 667680)
lol, i hate kids too :<

also wtf is wrong with this country.
THE BAD MAN SPIT AT ME AND CALLED ME NAMES
TIME TO GET THE LAW INVOLVED

Yeah, that kid should have totally fought him. :rolleyes

Chojin Jan 15th, 2010 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 667746)
Yeah, that kid should have totally fought him. :rolleyes

or maybe just let it go and learn his lesson. WHAT ARE THE ODDS THE KID WAS BEING A PUNKASS AND DESERVED IT! A MILLION TO NONE, I'D WAGER

Orton looked like he got legitimately angry at Kofi at the end of his match on Monday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4sSDT-iQgc#t=5m2s

It looks like Kofi was supposed to stay down for a punt, but kept getting back up. Orton then gives him a really stiff RKO and kirks out on him. Orton just got a #1 contendership spot, but instead of being smug or happy about it he's still pissed about something as he gets his hand raised.

This wouldn't be the first time Kofi's botched on Orton - back in November in Madison Square Garden, Orton was primed to punt Piper and Kofi was supposed to run in and save the day... only he comes in way too late, so Orton just sorta trots over to piper and toes at him, then gestures at the camera like "wtf"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvk79jnvtNw#t=1m3s

Some are saying that it could be the end of Kofi's push - Ken Kennedy got fired after botching a move on Orton that could easily have reinjured his collarbone. Others are saying that Kofi refused to stay down for a punt so that he could still be in the Rumble.

Tadao Jan 15th, 2010 01:16 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot.

WORDS CAN HURT TOO!

Sam Jan 15th, 2010 03:19 PM

RANDY ORTON CAN'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT INCIDENT WITH THE KID, THE VOICES TOLD HIM TO DO ITTTTTTTTTTT

Tadao Jan 15th, 2010 03:32 PM

:roidjoke

Guitar Woman Jan 16th, 2010 12:36 AM

CM Punk should really learn how to shave heads properly!

I don't see why he doesn't just set fire to his disciples' pompadours, he'd get the same results.

lol'd at the guy who yelled "GET YOUR MONEY BACK, THAT HAIRCUT SUCKS"

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 16th, 2010 09:49 AM

I watched Smackdown last night for the 1st time in 7 years. It might be another 7 till the next time. Who is the Intercontinental champion that looks like Orlando Bloom?