I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WWE (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699292)

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 9th, 2010 02:44 PM

Forgot....when we were watching the ric flair match when he got all bloodied in the face my friend was like "Flair looks like Christopher Lloyd just murdered someone" I was almost crying for 6 mins laughing so hard.

Guitar Woman Mar 11th, 2010 05:05 PM

http://highspots.tv/london-kendrick-...rview-preview/

:lol

"He's never hit me with a coconut."
"Yeah, what was the story behind that?"
"Nothin', he was on crack it turns out."

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 30th, 2010 05:59 PM

Wrestlemania kinda sucked. The only things that were worth watching was HBK's last match and some guy had a sign in the crowd that said "BATISTA LIKES FISHSTICKS" which is non-sensical but more entertaining than the match at hand.

Pentegarn Mar 30th, 2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 678991)
Wrestlemania kinda sucked. The only things that were worth watching was HBK's last match and some guy had a sign in the crowd that said "BATISTA LIKES FISHSTICKS" which is non-sensical but more entertaining than the match at hand.

That is all we talked about for the rest of the PPV when me and my friends were watching it. :lol

Chojin Mar 30th, 2010 06:22 PM

i liked the sign during the hbk vs taker match that said "this match sponsored by the AARP"

also, cena celebrating with the half of the crowd that hated him after his match, wearing a trollface

and the return of the orton pose! hell yeah brah

and swagger winning MITB! though knowing him, he'll be the first guy to fail to capitalize on it

Guitar Woman Mar 30th, 2010 08:51 PM

What the fuck was with the Truth & Wisdom/ShowMiz match? Show just sucker punches JoMo and pins him three seconds in? Fuck, man.

My favorite thing about this PPV by far was Matt Striker's commentary. I lost it at him losing it at Kofi's LADDER STILTS.

And yeah, BATISTA LIKES FISHSTICKS was great, as was the resurrected \_O__/ and poor, poor Cena. :(

Angryhydralisk Apr 1st, 2010 11:01 AM

WM 26 wasn't that great (Got out of work just in time to catch the hilariously bad Bret vs. Vince match), but still better than 25.

Oh, and NORWAY HATES CENA.

Supafly345 Apr 6th, 2010 11:30 AM

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 20th, 2010 10:33 AM

MacGruber blew up R Truth.

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2010 12:28 AM

Aw, shit, say goodbye to that push, John.

Chojin Apr 27th, 2010 09:58 PM

orton, you're supposed to get stronger during face pushes.

first thing i said to schimid when jomo got drafted was "guitar woman will be heartbroken"

Guitar Woman May 11th, 2010 12:16 AM

Lawler must be the most completely confused, uninterested, bored-to-death ringside announcer ever

Did he have like a non-kayfabe stroke or something?

Pentegarn May 11th, 2010 06:29 AM

I imagine he just pines for the old days when the personalities were much more interesting

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 09:01 AM

Did Orton RKO Meat Loaf last night for some reason?

Drove by the arena downtown today on my way to work...Smackdown taping tonight. I had to sell my ticket because MC Chris is playing down the street.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 10:38 AM

Some wrestler took someone hostage and then tortured him while demanding ransom. It ended up being no one important but I totally thought it was going to be New Jack.

Quote:

A former Armenia wrestling champion has been convicted of kidnapping a man, beating him and demanding $1 million ransom.
A federal jury in Los Angeles found Vagan Adzhemyan (EDZ'-ih-mee-an) guilty on Monday. His first trial last year ended with a mistrial after the jury deadlocked.
The 42-year-old Adzhemyan admitted kidnapping Sandro Karmryan, beating him, shocking him with a stun gun, holding him captive for days and demanding a $1 million ransom from his family. Authorities say the kidnapping conspiracy ended with a SWAT team rescue of the near-death victim.
The Armenian-born Adzhemyan argued his actions were necessary because Karmryan was plotting to have him killed because he knew about an alleged loan scam.
Adzhemyan was a champion wrestler in Armenia and the Soviet Union in the 1980s.
His friend Galvin Gibson also was convicted in the plot.

Angryhydralisk May 11th, 2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 685134)
Lawler must be the most completely confused, uninterested, bored-to-death ringside announcer ever

Did he have like a non-kayfabe stroke or something?

I get a feeling when he's making the concerned look he's fearing Chris Hansen's in the crowd somewhere.

Also seen this recently in response to Mickie James being fired...

http://prowrestling.about.com/b/2010...adquarters.htm

Chojin May 13th, 2010 02:02 PM

So in one night - Orton RKOs meatloaf, RKOs DiBiase, RKOs Edge, wins a handicap match against him clean and decisively, and then scares the Raw general manager into retiring.

COME AT ME BRO

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2010 03:20 PM

I really wanted Meatloaf to fly away on a motorcycle and be gone before the morning comes....but that didn't work out.

I missed the end of RAW but I'm glad to hear Vicky Guerrero is now jobless.

Sam May 13th, 2010 04:03 PM

HE NEEDS TO RKO EVERY GUEST HOST.

Chojin May 24th, 2010 09:47 PM

that may have been the worst ppv i've ever seen

and not just because orton somehow separated his shoulder by punching the ring

Guitar Woman May 25th, 2010 12:23 AM

It was like December to Dismember, except nobody's face got exploded by a ladder.

But fuck, man, Orton RKOing every douchebag within a hundred foot radius is the only reason to watch Raw anymore, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 25th, 2010 12:24 PM

Can he rko himself?

I heard jon lovitz hosted last night.

MLE Feb 15th, 2011 08:20 AM

Without posting spoilers, IT IS TIME TO START WATCHING AGAIN.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 15th, 2011 09:02 AM

Pentegarn Feb 15th, 2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 712914)
Without posting spoilers, IT IS TIME TO START WATCHING AGAIN.

^^^

This