I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NHL 2013-2014 Season (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708959)

Tadao Jan 21st, 2014 09:58 PM

they are on fire and it looks like they play Chimp in a few minutes

Tadao Jan 21st, 2014 10:04 PM

Looks like the stadium game will be at 7pm, it won't be hot at all. I thought they were gonna make a nice afternoon of it. Now I'm glad I'm not going.

Kitsa Jan 21st, 2014 10:15 PM

I think the flyers got snowed out and will be playing back to backs when they play us, so hopefully that works well for us

Tadao Jan 22nd, 2014 12:42 AM

Thank you Winnipeg for breaking the fucking fucks before we get there. They always get sloppy around us and now their home game streak is broken by someone who hasn't played there sing 1996. :lol

AChimp Jan 22nd, 2014 08:43 AM

LOL

Even the players could hardly believe that they beat the Ducks. Everyone had pretty much accepted the fact that we were probably going to lose yesterday, and that was OK.

AChimp Jan 22nd, 2014 08:44 AM

Also, WTF was up with the refs in that game? Literally nothing was being called on the Ducks. No wonder they win so much at home.

Kane had a breakaway near the end of the 2nd and he gets hardcore interfered with... no call. Stuff like that was going on all game.

Kitsa Jan 22nd, 2014 09:26 AM

Your team is usually so defeatist, it was nice to see them win.

I haven't seen that sort of sad resignation since we had Hitchcock and he did postgame interviews. Even if we won he'd be like we suck, we're terrible, etc. I used to call him Eeyore.

Tadao Jan 22nd, 2014 10:22 AM

lol what was funny is that our broadcasters were claiming that at lot of questionable calls were made ON the ducks and ultimately sealed their fate. I almost spit out my drink when I heard that.

AChimp Jan 22nd, 2014 11:56 AM

LOL The Jets had ONE power play that I can recall.

The part at the end where Perry shot the puck in the net several seconds after an offside whistle and got an unsportsmanlike doesn't count.

Kitsa Jan 22nd, 2014 01:48 PM

We had a high-stick on...was it Umby? I think Umby. Anyway, someone got him in the face and his head snapped back and everyone...literally everyone...saw it except for the refs/linesmen. He had a big bleeding cut on his face, he was down on the ice for at least 30 seconds, they kept replaying it on the broadcast, and the ref just said "sorry, we didn't see anything".

Tadao Jan 22nd, 2014 07:09 PM

Was that from the game last night, I didn't see that either if it was.

Kitsa Jan 22nd, 2014 11:10 PM

Yep, no penalty called but the cameras caught it

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 06:35 PM

We play Philly in about half an hour here.

Philly is getting to be one of those teams I really, really dislike.

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2014 06:37 PM

For me, it's the fans. I can't stand them.

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 07:24 PM

I hate Boston fans a lot. Had some bad ones around us at the last game we went to.

In other news, EAT IT, EMERY.

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 08:16 PM

Aw, now we're eating it.

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 09:15 PM

They're shouting WE WANT MASON, :lol

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2014 09:38 PM

YAY! fuck philly

GOKINGSGO

I hope the duck fucks eat shit hard tonight.

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 09:54 PM

Fuck Philly indeed. Did you see us in the Metro standings? Amazing. I think it was like our thousandth home season game or something, too. 8 in a row.

The bad thing about the Jackets being hot right now is that all those fair weather bandwagon assholes start piling on. Particularly those from OSU.

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2014 10:03 PM

I always only look at conference standings and league. I hardly every poke into division. In conference you guys are just 4 points shy of being #4 maybe even 3 points shy but I never understood how the whole tie thing works with the SOs and the whatnots.

Bandwagons fill stadiums, as much as it sucks, the team also kinda needs them for money. :(

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 10:08 PM

Something about games in hand that I don't quite understand, they explained the tiebreaker thing on the post game but I didn't quite get it

Tadao Jan 23rd, 2014 10:21 PM

Fuck I'm sooooo tired. Went to the Dr early today and got the anti pneumonia shot. Been drinking this afternoon waiting for the game. Now that it's started I caught the first goal and nodded off 5 times. It's only 6 minutes in or so. :lol

Kitsa Jan 23rd, 2014 10:44 PM

Lol

Colonel Flagg Jan 24th, 2014 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 769235)
I think the flyers got snowed out and will be playing back to backs when they play us, so hopefully that works well for us

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 769251)
We play Philly in about half an hour here.

Philly is getting to be one of those teams I really, really dislike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 769275)
YAY! fuck philly

GOKINGSGO

I hope the duck fucks eat shit hard tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 769276)
Fuck Philly indeed. Did you see us in the Metro standings? Amazing. I think it was like our thousandth home season game or something, too. 8 in a row.

The bad thing about the Jackets being hot right now is that all those fair weather bandwagon assholes start piling on. Particularly those from OSU.

Yep, Kit got her wish. >: Seriously, it looks like the BJ's forgot how to lose.

Flyers are continuing their rise to mediocrity. :sleep

AChimp Jan 24th, 2014 09:37 AM

Close game against the Sharks. :(

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2014 08:40 PM

To tell you the truth, if they set up a YOUR CHANCE TO SERVICE BOBROVSKY booth at Nationwide, there would be a line around the block and most would be men. That's how much people love him here.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2014 09:48 PM

I'm still sad that in my half awake daze I looked at the screen to see the fucks celebrate. fucking duck fucks

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 08:13 PM

:faint:eek:eekThey benched Bob!

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:01 PM

Time for Bill to get his gloat on, things are not looking great for us

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:29 PM

GO KINGS GO

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx31.html

Sabers are the guys to break your streak? :/

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:32 PM

Two Foligno brothers enter, one Foligno brother leaves.

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:37 PM

I think KISS is gonna take the stage soon. What do you wanna bet that they wanna rock and roll all day?

It's like asking Dean Snyder what he wants to do with his life.

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 09:44 PM

Listening to the specs on what it took to make an ice rink at dodger stadium, not so earth friendly :lol

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 09:48 PM

KISS is starting to be a little sad :(

Tadao Jan 25th, 2014 10:00 PM

I've never been a fan. Gene just said that its great that the NHL is bringing hockey to Los Angeles. Ahahahahahah What the fuck dude.

Kitsa Jan 25th, 2014 11:45 PM

Whatever gramps

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 01:00 AM

Well fuck, the ducks shut us out. :(

AChimp Jan 26th, 2014 09:50 AM

:(

Toronto fans can eat shit. Glad we beat them in overtime. It's always funny to see them crawl out of the woodwork and start jeering at everyone after the Leafs tie it up 4-4 (Pavelec let in three horrible soft ones) then try to sneak out the fire exit when they lose in overtime :lol

Kitsa Jan 26th, 2014 10:38 AM

I'm only for Toronto when they're playing Detroit, like at the Winter Classic. I'm for anyone who beats Detroit, because fuck Detroit.

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 02:25 PM

Rangers Devils game is pretty lively this morning. The ice in California was so slugish it seemed like it was the end of 3rd period during the whole game.

Kitsa Jan 26th, 2014 07:22 PM

As long as the weather remains shitty, there's not much for me to do other than sit around and watch hockey, so I hope the Jackets win on Tues.

Tadao Jan 26th, 2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 769202)
One thing that bugged me about that locker room idiocy with Torts...he was shoving Malarchuk's head back, had his hand under his chin. What if he had ripped the old throat-slash injury open? That shit has happened.

Just watched a short on Malarchuk, I hope his mental state is ok. I'm sure all that shoving aggravated the shit out of his throat and he doesn't seem like he can handle pain killers.

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 08:26 AM

I think he's probably okay enough to function (goalie coach, right?) but probably, big picture, not terribly okay. I just watched Torts grab him under the chin and shove back and I fucking cringed. I've had neck surgeries and that shit doesn't just go back to normal afterward. If I'd been his surgeon I would have freaked the fuck out about it. Something could very, very easily have torn loose. So my question is, was Torts so blinded by whatever stupid rage he was in that he didn't register it was Malarchuk he was doing it to, or was it deliberate?

AChimp Jan 27th, 2014 08:44 AM

A hard cunt punt to the Blackhawks in the third!

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 11:17 AM

Glad for that, not a big Blackhawks fan either.

As someone who has OCD, periodically really bad OCD, I completely get that part of what was going on. Your brain just loops on a track and problems are just like potholes that get bigger and bigger every time you hit them.

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 09:16 PM

In the midst of a total fucking 3rd period collapse vs Carolina. :(

Kitsa Jan 27th, 2014 09:27 PM

Total fucking collapse complete.

Jackets take one good hit to their confidence, start flailing, and it's all over.

Tadao Jan 28th, 2014 01:24 AM

YAY! WE MANAGED TO BEAT THE SHARKS! WE AREN'T TOTAL FUCK UPS!

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 07:37 AM

Thanks to the loss last night, we dropped a place in the standings. We started off so well...two goals in the first two minutes! Then everything went to shit in the third.

I never thought benching Bob would become a pattern, especially after his comeback.

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 02:56 PM

Also this: My daughter usually ends up watching games with me, and since she only turned 4 and was referring to them as "the red guys" or whatever, I decided to try teaching her the team names. So last night I asked her who the guys were in black (Carolina, the Jackets were in travel whites). She just looks up and with this deadpan stare goes, "I don't know, The Fuckers. The Carolina Black Fuckers." I did not know this sort of thing was in her vocabulary. :eek

Tadao Jan 28th, 2014 03:29 PM

Ahaahahaha She's gonna be the kind of girl that punches boys in the head.

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 03:51 PM

I hope she gets a hockey scholarship.

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 07:04 PM

Ok, Jackets, come on and beat Ottawa.

Kitsa Jan 28th, 2014 09:53 PM

Fuck.

Tadao Jan 28th, 2014 11:27 PM

I take it back, we suck. Coyotes shut us out. 0-3

AChimp Jan 29th, 2014 10:00 AM

Aaaaaaand we shit the bed vs Nashville. Back to the basement!

Kitsa Jan 29th, 2014 11:20 AM

We're starting to do the same punitive goalie crap that LA's been doing. Bob gives up a few goals? Bench him and put in McElhinney. McElhinney gives up a few goals? Shame shame, start Bob!

Tadao Jan 29th, 2014 12:08 PM

It's the only way they learn.

Kitsa Jan 29th, 2014 12:22 PM

Rub their nose on the ice, too.

Edit: That aside, I was doing a lot of WTF-ing at the screen last night as the Jackets had opportunities of bumper-bowling calibre, big holes in Ottawa's defense, missed opportunities left and right, and fucking SHOOTING WIDE ON A WIDE OPEN EMPTY NET. We deserved the loss.

Tadao Jan 29th, 2014 12:54 PM

Quick keeps getting scored on from the blue line and points. Fucking Olympics seem to be fucking with his head. I've never seen him this distracted.

Kitsa Jan 29th, 2014 03:37 PM

Same with Bob. When they benched him, they kept the camera on him and he just looked dazed.

Kitsa Jan 30th, 2014 09:44 PM

Whew! 3 game losing streak over and bob once again beating ovechkin.

Kitsa Jan 30th, 2014 09:46 PM

Tadao Jan 30th, 2014 11:15 PM

Our game against Pittsburgh is intense. They our kicking our ass and our boys are getting a fucking workout. 2 more periods to go.

Tadao Jan 30th, 2014 11:38 PM

Hahahha they pulled Quick and put in Jones. Crazy times.

Kitsa Jan 31st, 2014 06:28 AM

We had fight after fight last night, which always seems to happen when two teams are battling for a spot in the standings.

Ovechkin shot on Bob, Bob deflected that shit like he had Wonder Woman bulletproof cuffs. Ovechkin skated over and said something to him, and the announcers are like, "OVIE'S CONGRATULATING BOB ON THAT EXCELLENT SAVE, SAYS, I HOPE YOU HAVE MORE LIKE THAT IN THE OLYMPICS NEXT WEEK". How the fuck would they know? He could have said absolutely anything. You couldn't see their faces, they weren't mic'd, and it was probably in Russian. He could have told him to go fuck himself, he could have reminded him to pack toilet paper, it could have been anything.

Kitsa Jan 31st, 2014 06:29 AM

I frequently find commentator-prattle irritating, that might be why.

Tadao Jan 31st, 2014 11:41 AM

Our commentators have no color. It's strictly business and very boring. Sometimes if I've been drinking it can lull me to sleep. :lol

Kitsa Jan 31st, 2014 11:13 PM

I'm watching Michigan State-Minnesota right now.

Almost changed the channel when I heard the name Chelios.

Kitsa Feb 1st, 2014 08:05 AM

AChimp Feb 1st, 2014 08:52 AM

American announcers for hockey are universally bad, except for a few in the Original Six markets. Gotta listen to some Canadian guys for quality announcing. :posh

Kitsa Feb 1st, 2014 11:40 AM

Our announcers are very accessible. They have a desk near the cannon, at the top of a section just off the concourse, and you can just walk up as they're doing postgame. It's kind of cool to watch. You can also look up as you're standing in line to get in and there's usually someone with a camera taking pics of the crowd.

This is the Jumbotron guy. When we took my daughter to her first game last year, she fell asleep (despite the crowd being louder than I'd ever heard and the fucking cannon going off all the time). The people around us were laughing. The jumbotron guy came over and was sitting in an empty seat beside us, ready for the shot the next time they got to him. He was just about to when the guy got back to his seat and he had to move- gave up and went back up the steps :(

Tadao Feb 1st, 2014 03:29 PM

Going to Hooters to watch the game, hopefully titties and beer will ease the pain of losing to fucking Philly.

Tadao Feb 1st, 2014 06:41 PM

Shut out again! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitsa Feb 1st, 2014 10:28 PM

Good solid win tonight vs Florida, a team I frequently forget exists.

So we were out today at an ice cream place and mr kitsa is wearing a jackets hoodie, and the guy strikes up a conversation about the season. And just as I say something, he shoots me this look like, quiet, woman, the men are talking.

I had a mad impulse to create all sorts of chaos, up to and including telling him just scoop the fucking ice cream, bitch. But then I remembered that the only reasons women like hockey are to impress men or to lust after players, right?

What a fuckwit.

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2014 12:50 AM

I don't think I would ever shoot a look to a woman how likes hockey, women who like hockey also like men getting hurt.

Kitsa Feb 2nd, 2014 09:14 AM

Damn fucking straight.

AChimp Feb 2nd, 2014 10:22 AM

Cardboard Tortorella at the Jets-Canucks game.

AChimp Feb 2nd, 2014 10:23 AM

Waaay to many ppl who like the Canucks in Winnipeg. We had their AHL affiliate for like 12 years after the Jets first left, so there's a lot of young kids who started liking the Canucks. And gross dirty people.

Happy to see them all disappointed a couple days ago. >:

Kitsa Feb 2nd, 2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp (Post 769422)

Cardboard Tortorella at the Jets-Canucks game.

:lol

I hope they got video of the first double-take

AChimp Feb 3rd, 2014 09:32 AM

Gallagher being a little bitch and getting knocked around :lol Love at the end how Trouba nails him before he clears the zone. The refs were looking at it the whole time and just ignored everything :lol

Kitsa Feb 3rd, 2014 10:43 AM

I think we play the Mighty Duckfucks tonight.

I'm still pissed at the ice cream guy.

Tadao Feb 3rd, 2014 10:42 PM

Ugh, Kings are breaking my heart. :(

Kitsa Feb 4th, 2014 12:36 AM

Great win, glad I stayed up. Anaheim is one of those teams that's just greasy, I just dislike them on general fucking principle.

Kitsa Feb 4th, 2014 06:42 AM

Why a "YOUR CHANCE TO SERVICE BOBROVSKY" booth would do so well:

Kitsa Feb 5th, 2014 06:40 AM

We play you tomorrow, I think, Tadao. I hate West Coast games because the time zone thing sucks.

AChimp Feb 5th, 2014 10:05 AM

No kidding. It sucks even in Central.

I have an early bedtime, you know. :(

Tadao Feb 5th, 2014 11:47 AM

Yeah well I'm not looking forward to it either :(

Kitsa Feb 5th, 2014 01:26 PM

THIS TIME RUSSIANS WIN

Tadao Feb 5th, 2014 08:01 PM

Only a few hours until the kings break for Olympics. I wish the jackets good luck and the kings a enlightening moment. Also fuck the fuckducksfucks.

Tadao Feb 5th, 2014 09:46 PM

Oh man the game is tomorrow? I thought it was today, I have another 24 hours of self loathing :(

Kitsa Feb 6th, 2014 07:58 PM

Columbus Blue Jackets
29-23-4, 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Thursday, February 6, 10:30 PM on NHLC, FSOH, FSW
Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

10:30, fuuuuuuuuuuck :suicide

Kitsa Feb 6th, 2014 08:00 PM

There's no point even DVRing sports anymore, with all the clips and replays everywhere, and my phone goes off about fifteen minutes after game close with the score regardless.

Edit: " FOX Sports Ohio Girls
Get your coffee brewing Columbus Blue Jackets fans! We've got another late night ahead in LA. Puck drops at 10:30 against the Kings! Catch all the action starting at 10 on FOX Sports Ohio! ‪#‎CBJ‬ -Bridget"

Tadao Feb 6th, 2014 08:42 PM

fuck bridget :(

Tadao Feb 6th, 2014 10:38 PM

Man I'm in a bad mood, i probably should watch the game cause I might break something. Good Luck Kitsa.

Kitsa Feb 6th, 2014 10:56 PM

I just started watching, we got in a GoT marathon. After I read the books, Mr Kitsa wanted to watch them all again and know all the spoilers.

Kitsa Feb 6th, 2014 11:05 PM

Quick and Atkinson are buddies, actually, they played together as kids. They just mentioned on our telecast that when they're in LA, Quick has to pay for dinner.

I'm sorry you are having a shitty day. Good luck to you too.

Tadao Feb 6th, 2014 11:22 PM

Meh, it's probably because it's the first feb since I lost the girl I loved since highschool over her being crazy. Everything great can go to shit so fucking fast, and every fucking game some one scores on us in under 2 minutes of the first period now. :/

Tadao Feb 6th, 2014 11:42 PM

That was a dick move from Brown

Kitsa Feb 7th, 2014 07:02 AM

:(

I fell asleep watching. Sorry February sucks.

Gg. One point for us anyway.