I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   EPA Scientists & Workers Call for an End to Water Fluoridation Because of Cancer Risk (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704920)

RaNkeri Aug 11th, 2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geggy (Post 694824)

you only need to add the part which comes after =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRZ4LQSonXA

Dimnos Aug 11th, 2010 11:22 AM

Yeah. Im more worried about the frac water getting into our water systems than fluoride.

Dimnos Aug 11th, 2010 11:25 AM

Although in the documentary Gas Land they talk about how devastating this natural gas drilling has fucked up the city of Fort Worth... Im still looking for it every day on my way to and from work. :\

TheCoolinator Aug 11th, 2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

The letter to EPA Administrator Stephen Johnson asked him to issue a public warning in the form of an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking setting the health-based drinking water standard for fluoride at zero

The Leader Aug 11th, 2010 09:29 PM

Ok? Thanks for posting that.

Pentegarn Aug 11th, 2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 694874)

What the blue bloody hell did you just quote you freaking simpleton? An uncredited quote? That's supposed to back up your gossamer argument? For all I know you made it up.

I can do that

Quote:

Coolinator is a tool, and his hygiene is at best questionable.

executioneer Aug 11th, 2010 09:45 PM

coolinator could you quote something from a SCIENTIFIC STUDY perhaps instead of something that just states a group's opinion

Colonel Flagg Aug 11th, 2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 694874)

See what I did just there?

kahljorn Aug 11th, 2010 09:50 PM

its from the link he posted. but yea, I dunno why he posted that.

Quote:

the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, the federal agency that funded the Harvard study, saying there was no link between fluoridation and osteosarcoma.

Colonel Flagg Aug 11th, 2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 694876)
Quote:

Coolinator is a tool, and his hygiene is at best questionable.

There. And I just quoted an unsubstantiated quotation.

This means something.

Colonel Flagg Aug 11th, 2010 09:53 PM

Psyllium foamy ride

Evil Robot Aug 12th, 2010 01:02 AM

This thread is so faggot. And gaps do get filled by ignoring them. They fill up with dust and shit.

Dr. Boogie Aug 12th, 2010 03:33 AM

He's at the Geggy level of posting, where all you do is post your shaky research, then scoff at everyone who takes the time to debunk it.

Evil Robot Aug 12th, 2010 03:51 AM

I bet coolinators breath smells really bad.

Evil Robot Aug 12th, 2010 03:54 AM

He brushes his teeth with mayonnaise because its got no chemicals.

Evil Robot Aug 12th, 2010 03:55 AM

And hes a pedophile.

Pentegarn Aug 12th, 2010 06:31 AM

:lol

Pentegarn Aug 12th, 2010 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 694880)
This means something.

Colonel Flagg Aug 13th, 2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 694898)
He's at the Geggy level of posting, where all you do is post your shaky research, then scoff at everyone who takes the time to debunk it.

I disagree. Geggy posts very interesting and thought-provoking information in the Sports Forum.

TheCoolinator Aug 13th, 2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 694877)
coolinator could you quote something from a SCIENTIFIC STUDY perhaps instead of something that just states a group's opinion

Already did that in the last fluoride thread. :sleep

Colonel Flagg Aug 13th, 2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 694891)
And gaps do get filled by ignoring them. They fill up with dust and shit.

A latrine is a gap that is filled with shit, but that's usually done on purpose.

Hey, maybe that's his point - pay attention when you're crapping, or else you might miss the hole.

What am I thinking, he has no point, except the one under his hat.

Pentegarn Aug 13th, 2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 695053)
Already did that in the last fluoride thread. :sleep

No, you did not

TheCoolinator Aug 13th, 2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 695056)
No, you did not

Yes, I did.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...luoride&page=6

EDIT:

Activists take on Fluoridated water in Wichita

http://www.infowars.com/activists-ta...er-in-wichita/

Quote:

Fluoridation of the Public Water Supply – Open Letter to County ‘Officials’
Transcript of E-mail Thread:

To Sedgwick County Public Servants / Wichita City Council Members:

Ladies & gentlemen – You will begin to notice a number of signs being placed throughout the city in order to inform the public of what is being deliberately pumped into the municipal water supplies. The fact that sodium fluoride (and other chemicals) is a very dangerous substance is well established. It has no business in our drinking water. Both the City of Wichita and Derby both concede that flouride is an additive, meant to prevent tooth decay and nothing could be further from the truth. This long-time deception will end – regardless of any federal incentives that have made this operation so appealing to the elected ‘officials’.
Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin were among the first leaders to use low-dosage water fluoridation as a means to subdue the general public, make concentration camp inmates more docile & to reduce fertility. In the modern age, water fluoridation is merely one method that is being used to take the ‘teeth’ out of the freedom movement in this nation..............

Colonel Flagg Aug 13th, 2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 694844)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Sources are meant to support arguments, not make them for you.

Ahem.

Colonel Flagg Aug 13th, 2010 01:14 PM

If anyone cares, Alex Jones (of infowars.com) is a radio talk show host, who appears to support the illegitimacy of President Obama (not born in the USA) and is a Tea Party advocate.

This is not where I would choose to obtain my "fair and balanced" news of the world.