I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2010 01:50 AM

He's seventeen. The man is ACTUALLY his step-dad, and he also lives with a sort of step-step mom. He has no blood relation to them, since his mom died of cancer six years or so ago, and we don't know anything about his biological father.
Well, at the time, we were more worried about getting his clothes and whatever else of his we could grab, because knowing his dad, he'd throw it all out as soon as he thought of it.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 01:52 AM

Oh yea, that makes it even more illegal. I would call the cops on HIM. His parents can go to jail for neglect.

i would call the cops before he gets a chance to throw anything away :O

Zhukov Jan 18th, 2010 01:58 AM

Maybe his dad had a gun hidden somewhere and he would have used it on his son.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 02:49 AM

all the more reason to call the cops on him :O

Colonel Flagg Jan 18th, 2010 04:16 AM

Wait a minute, Sappy - your friend was thrown out for connecting a computer to teh interwebs, right? And now his legal guardian (I'm assuming a lot, since you don't mention it, but step-dad was married to mom, so that makes it more than likely) threatens him with bodily harm for coming back to get his clothes and other possessions, right? And he's legally a minor child, right?

Three words - get a lawyer.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 04:40 AM

"ILL KICK YOU OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AND ALSO YOU DONT GET ANY CLOTHES!!!

FREEZe to DeATH YOU SON OF A BITCH!
OH I DIDNT MEAN YOU HUNNY"

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 04:51 AM

call cps on em

Kitsa Jan 18th, 2010 06:14 AM

I'm pretty sure the police would at the very least have stood guard as you guys gathered possessions that were obviously his. And more likely than that, there would have been some sort of action taken on his behalf since he's underage.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 08:13 AM

Exactly. Cops are usually pretty protective of kids, especially from assholes.

even if you were over 18 you have what are known as tenant rights and it's illegal to kick you out. they actually have to evict you, which can take months. -- even if you don't pay any bills, and even if you're their child.

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 08:34 AM

I HAVE SERRUS SLEEPING PROBLEMS :(

IM FUCKING HYPER AT SIX IN THE MORNING AND I HAVENT DONE ANY DRUGS I SWEAR :(

Wiffles Jan 18th, 2010 08:48 AM

maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 08:53 AM

KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING :(

Pentegarn Jan 18th, 2010 08:55 AM

When I first wake up and log in (i.e. now) I usually know Khal will be slap happy and expect his posts to reflect that :)

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 08:58 AM

sometimes it just happens from eating chocolate, these days :( it's like i've got negative tolerance on all stimulants now

Pentegarn Jan 18th, 2010 09:03 AM

That you have no tolorence for chocolate makes me feel sorrow. Everyone should love chocolate

Kitsa Jan 18th, 2010 09:06 AM

Chocolate should be counted as a medicine, not a food.

executioneer Jan 18th, 2010 09:08 AM

a delicious, delicious medicine

kahljorn Jan 18th, 2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING :(
OH GOD MAYBE YOU GAVE ME A VIRUS CAUSE THATS EXACTLY HOW I AM AND THE ONLY WAY I cAN GET TO SLEEP IS BY READING JEAN PAUL SARTRE LOL.

Quote:

maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^
I DO :(

Dimnos Jan 18th, 2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 668137)
To take pictures of what? Us just picking stuff up and putting them into backpacks? Thrilling stuff, yo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 668185)
Well, long story short, his dad showed up while we were pillaging, and we both kinda lost track of it when he started screaming about cops and guns and some kind of shit so we bailed. But we got all of his dvds and games.
Also, fuck commas.

Because stuff happens. :)

Dimnos Jan 18th, 2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 668246)
Everyone should love chocolate

My mom got some sort of acupuncture and now chocolate tastes like dirt. I dont know who she is anymore. :(

Zhukov Jan 18th, 2010 10:21 AM

I went two years without eating chocolate.

In unrelated matters, I feel very healthy.

Fathom Zero Jan 18th, 2010 10:31 AM

Sometimes

I think too hard, then diamonds fall out of my mouth

LordSappington Jan 18th, 2010 11:12 AM

Yeah, we're considering a lawyer. We figure we can try and sue him, or something; I guess we'll ask the lawyer about that, since I don't know anything about most legal disputes.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 18th, 2010 11:33 AM

Is he staying at your house for now then?

Grislygus Jan 18th, 2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson (Post 668265)
I loved Mr B.Gone. Excellent book. Then again I usually love just about anything that Clive Barker writes.

Aaaaah, I'll step out of the Christmas thread to don the killjoy hat. That was the worst steaming pile of shit since Galilee, for God's sake.

Being a Clive Barker fan is like rooting for the Oakland Raiders, you always somehow trick yourself into believing that they'll do better this time, just like in the old days.

AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE THEN