I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pentegarn Jun 15th, 2011 06:57 PM

Goddammit Khal you got there first! I was gonna tell that joke :lol

Zhukov Jun 16th, 2011 12:06 AM

Missed a full lunar eclipse-cum-red moon extravaganza this morning. I was even awake and mucking about at the time - I just had no freaking idea.

Why don'y they tell people on the news the day before, rather than reporting 'oh, lots of people missed it' on every news network 9 hours later? Fucks.

Why did google change their page AFTER the fucking event?

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2011 12:58 AM

I would have been totally psyched to see a lunar eclipse but NOOOOOOOO, us North American cuntfaces didn't get shit

Otto Jun 16th, 2011 01:11 AM

I SWEAR I saw the moon getting kind of red, but then a huge storm rolled in and the sky is still full of rain and clouds.

Wiffles Jun 16th, 2011 01:20 AM

The moon is now communist

elx Jun 16th, 2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 726461)
Missed a full lunar eclipse-cum-red moon extravaganza this morning. I was even awake and mucking about at the time - I just had no freaking idea.

Why don'y they tell people on the news the day before, rather than reporting 'oh, lots of people missed it' on every news network 9 hours later? Fucks.

Why did google change their page AFTER the fucking event?

um, don't feel bad. honestly - the world gets "SPECTACULAR ONCE IN A LIFETIME" type astrononmical events like bi-monthly. despite what the headlines will tell you, there is no special eclipse that anybody is missing out on. it's a regular, automatic, common occurrence. you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this one and any future ones.

subscribe to a skywatching blog, you'll have celestial events to look forward to every week and won't have to rely on the oversensationalized after-the-fact media.

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 02:08 AM

Could you subscribe to that for us and keep us updated, please?
Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 726477)
what kind of application could that sort of thing even have?

I use a set of eight as my roleplaying dice. 8^8 every roll. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726481)
Could you subscribe to that for us and keep us updated, please?

While wearing a tight sweater?

executioneer Jun 16th, 2011 02:09 AM

IT WONT SAVE YOU FROM JACK NOIR

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 02:12 AM

8ut I have all the luck. ALL OF IT. ::::)

Guitar Woman Jun 16th, 2011 02:17 AM

And most of the rigor mortis!

LordSappington Jun 16th, 2011 02:24 AM

I just found out a friend of mine has become a stripper. I don't know what to tell her; she loves her body, and is open about it, but frankly her taking this sort of job scares me a little. :\

kahljorn Jun 16th, 2011 04:01 AM

have sex with her before she has sex with everyone else

Guitar Woman Jun 16th, 2011 04:06 AM

BROTIP:

1. Ask for a demonstration
2. Put on this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxYXV2RrwIs
3. ????
4. Penetrate

Otto Jun 16th, 2011 07:18 AM

Haha, some retard on youtube is calling me a bigot and says he's reporting me for harassment and hate speech because he's angry that I made fun of teabaggers and joked that he's a racist and probably committed war crimes.

I did a google search for his username and found out that he reports anyone who calls him out on how fucking stupid he is.

Kitsa Jun 16th, 2011 07:29 AM

I think that's SOP for people like that.

Otto Jun 16th, 2011 08:00 AM

The cherry on top is that his username is MRCOMBATVETERAN. Seriously, he never shuts up about how he was in the army.

He kept saying that he was reporting everything I said about his supposed veteran status and hasn't posted a reply since I told him that I was reporting him for homophobic remarks he made on another video.

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 726519)
SELF MADE BEEF JERKY, BITCHES

I had no idea you were so supple, MetalMilitia. :eek

executioneer Jun 16th, 2011 11:23 AM

BEEF JERKY JERK-OFF

executioneer Jun 16th, 2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726528)
MetalMilitia

:lol

Dixie Jun 16th, 2011 11:43 AM

back from the Poconos...whatchu doin?

Fathom Zero Jun 16th, 2011 11:59 AM

Pocono. Nice. I'm back from VA Beach. Sort of.

LordSappington Jun 16th, 2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 726401)
I've been on decadron on and off my entire life for various reasons. The last two times they put me on it, I got pregnant within a month.

Take care, Lord Sappington, take care. :posh

Oh shit, maybe that explains why I've been having the mood swings! I'm too young to be a daddy! :x
But no seriously this shit is fucking me up. One hour, I was feeling like the coolest guy ever, and the next I was depressed and miserable. Looked up the side-effects, and bam, mood swings were one of them. Good times are goin' on in my brain.

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 726535)
IS IT FOR THE BEEF JERKY JERK OFF

EDIT: whoops, slow on the draw

It isn't your fault. You were Pubbled. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 16th, 2011 01:05 PM

:pagebrak