I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Events (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   THE "CAPTAIN N: PUT YOURSELF IN THE GAME" CONTEST! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25366)

Mega-Rhys Apr 13th, 2007 09:13 AM

Heh, one more before bed, eh?

Woah, radical, I'm in the real classics now! I SHALL SAVE YOU SYLVIA!

Aura Fox Apr 13th, 2007 04:20 PM

Spoony:Foolishly in love

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=43h7shw

..or maybe spoon-like.

Thanos Apr 14th, 2007 12:23 AM

Hello everyone! I'm a long-time visitor of the site, but a first time poster. This contest caught my eye, so I figured I'd toss an entry in. Enjoy!

And, as a shameless plug, check out my website. Click the banner in my signature for some Zombie Comic Goodness!

arg_zombies Apr 14th, 2007 09:09 AM

DO YOURSELF!!!!!
(for Aura Fox lol)

Aura Fox Apr 14th, 2007 02:07 PM

*smacks hand to forehead* Males

arg_zombies Apr 14th, 2007 05:05 PM

Better believe it :lol

arg_zombies Apr 14th, 2007 07:06 PM

A last minute one, looking at the contest deadline, then back at the date, then back at the deadline....

HITMAN: THE WAR AT HOME

macroidtoe Apr 14th, 2007 10:50 PM

You leave me no choice!!!

First, and updated version of one of my previous entries. As I said before, I think I speak for us all in saying that I was massively disappointed when I discovered that this is what Super Mario Strikers wasn't.

Next, Captain N had it easy.

And finally, my secret weapon. Believe me, I didn't want to do this.

Mockery Apr 14th, 2007 10:58 PM

Just so you guys know, you'll still have until the end of Sunday to submit any last-minute entries. Keep up the good work!

Smon Apr 14th, 2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macroidtoe (Post 487592)
(Really gay picture)

...a formiddable foe indeed...

macroidtoe Apr 15th, 2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 487594)
Just so you guys know, you'll still have until the end of Sunday to submit any last-minute entries. Keep up the good work!

Oh great, now I've prematurely tipped my hand :suicide

macroidtoe Apr 15th, 2007 02:29 AM

Wait, I got one more in me. I'm not sure that it technically meets the requirements, since it's not actually a photo of me, but what the heck.

arg_zombies Apr 15th, 2007 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 487594)

I'm too busy carving me one of those chapstick dartguns :eek

arg_zombies Apr 15th, 2007 01:27 PM

A follow up to Proto's carnival trip :lol
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=andridehm4.gif

Grislygus Apr 15th, 2007 08:17 PM

Ah, what the hell.

Jomb Apr 15th, 2007 09:18 PM

John Holmes, eat your heart out! ;)

So, it's something of an exaggeration.. ..

Jomb Apr 15th, 2007 09:21 PM

In my time zone it is still the 15th.
Damn you time zones!!

Thanos Apr 15th, 2007 10:17 PM

And before the dealine is up, I want to get in one final entry. I like this one slightly better. Hopefully, you do too.

Mockery Apr 16th, 2007 11:39 AM

Alrighty, the contest is officially closed. Myself and the other staff members will be looking through all of the entries and will then cast our votes. Once we have a winner declared, we'll post it in this thread (probably in the next day or so).

Also, I'll be launching another fun photoshopping contest in this forum really soon - possibly today - so keep an eye out for it.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you who entered, this has easily been the best contest we've had so far on I-Mockery. Glad to see such enthusiastic participation from you guys. There's some truly funny shit in this thread!

arg_zombies Apr 16th, 2007 11:43 AM

Nice!

I love using photoshop, so expect me to be there :lol

macroidtoe Apr 16th, 2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

I'll be launching another fun photoshopping contest in this forum really soon
Oh crap, I've been using Paint Shop Pro this whole time... DON'T TELL ANYONE :chatter

Haha, but yeah, some good stuff, I especially like that Tetris one that got posted towards the end.

Just for the record regarding my last entry: Lisa Frank. You know, the artist behind all of those awful folders all the girls in gradeschool always had, with the pictures of whales flying through space on them (or am I showing my age with that one)? I just didn't want there to be any confusion with people thinking my name is Lisa Frank, since I am neither a girl nor an artist of hyperdimensional unicorns.

Aura Fox Apr 16th, 2007 04:46 PM

I dun have photoshop *sad*

Aura Fox Apr 16th, 2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macroidtoe (Post 487774)
Oh crap, I've been using Paint Shop Pro this whole time... DON'T TELL ANYONE :chatter

Haha, but yeah, some good stuff, I especially like that Tetris one that got posted towards the end.

Just for the record regarding my last entry: Lisa Frank. You know, the artist behind all of those awful folders all the girls in gradeschool always had, with the pictures of whales flying through space on them (or am I showing my age with that one)? I just didn't want there to be any confusion with people thinking my name is Lisa Frank, since I am neither a girl nor an artist of hyperdimensional unicorns.

Lisa frank, i had a lisa frank trapper keeper, ha!

Mockery Apr 16th, 2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura Fox (Post 487816)
I dun have photoshop *sad*

Use whatever image editing program you like... "photoshopping" is just a term generally used on the web when people manipulate photos/images.

And speaking of which, our latest contest has arrived! Hope you'll all enter this one too... should make for some really amusing content:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25757

Obscurus Lupa Apr 16th, 2007 10:55 PM

lol I used to love Lisa Frank, but I think that's normal for me being a teenage girl. I'm not sure about you.