I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 10:51 PM

Oh hey! Congratulations!!! I'm honored that you spent your 900th post on my thread btw! :)

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 10:52 PM

You're welcome?

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:05 PM

I remember you mentioning that you think you wasted your 900th post by calling me out in Mock Wars. I felt bad that I initially missed it.

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:06 PM

My e-peen is, like, huge now, for real.

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:08 PM

For real.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:09 PM

No. I'm not sending a pm to figure that out. :) I felt bad to send the last one!

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:17 PM

For real.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:19 PM

Oh oh. Does this have something to do with dic on the other thread?

:timeouttogoogle

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:22 PM

I have no clue as to what's happening anymore.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:22 PM

Nevermind!! I got it!!!!

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:38 PM

The way this is working out, there is going to be an enitre page in this thread of just us two talking to each other.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:40 PM

Yes people might talk.

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:43 PM

Fuck it. :)

Later.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:45 PM

:)

Just finish the page out

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:46 PM

I don't know what to say.

Terra Mar 21st, 2006 11:48 PM

Yeah me neither. There goes MY e-peen

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:52 PM

Did yours die too?

xbxDaniel Mar 21st, 2006 11:57 PM

And she's gone.

So, why isn't anybody else posting?

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 12:00 AM

C'mon guys. I'm really bored. Could one of you at least post in the Currently listening to thread?

Terra Mar 22nd, 2006 12:03 AM

Aw. Somebody talk to him. It's really quiet this time of night xbx. Around 11:00 to midnight is when the night crew comes in. When you wake up in the morning it's like wtf??

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 12:04 AM

Did you guys know that Jethro Tull rocks with the flute? Because, he does.

The Retro Kat Mar 22nd, 2006 12:07 AM

Illinois State got snowed...and about 10 miles north there is nothing...bastards.

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 12:15 AM

Some piece of shit just ran into our fence and drove off. Dammit!

Terra Mar 22nd, 2006 10:18 AM

Sounds like they don't know how to drive in Kentucky.

ziggytrix Mar 22nd, 2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
Did you guys know that Jethro Tull rocks with the flute? Because, he does.

Did you know that not one of the musicians who ever been in the band Jethro Tull is named either Jethro or Tull? Because, they're not. :(

The Retro Kat Mar 22nd, 2006 04:22 PM

Isn't the frontman's name Ian Robertson or Anderson or something?

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 05:09 PM

It's Ian Anderson.

Big McLargehuge Mar 22nd, 2006 06:55 PM

SAM SAM SAM SAM

Sam Mar 22nd, 2006 06:56 PM

MISTER MCLARGEHUGE

Big McLargehuge Mar 22nd, 2006 06:57 PM

can you make my avatar shake it?

Emu Mar 22nd, 2006 08:06 PM

Ian Anderson is an arrogant cock (or, at least, that's how he came off in his interview at the end of Aqualung). But I suppose anyone who can rock ass with the flute deserves to be. >:

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 22nd, 2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
Did you guys know that Jethro Tull rocks with the flute? Because, he does.

Did you know that not one of the musicians who ever been in the band Jethro Tull is named either Jethro or Tull? Because, they're not. :(

Jethro Tull was actually named after a famous English agriculturalist, during the industrial revolution. He invented the seed drill.

MLE Mar 22nd, 2006 09:24 PM

Hey can I be in the group too ;o ;o ;o

Sam Mar 22nd, 2006 09:27 PM

A MULTI COLOR ONE IS CHEATING. >:

MLE Mar 22nd, 2006 09:30 PM

INTERNET FAD

Emu Mar 22nd, 2006 10:05 PM

Can I have a hot pink one? :(

Sam Mar 22nd, 2006 10:18 PM

Big Mclargehuge already asked for that one. :(

Emu Mar 22nd, 2006 10:23 PM

fuck >: what colors are left

liquidstatik Mar 22nd, 2006 10:25 PM

oh man i cant wait to get home and smoke a cig

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 10:26 PM

I think yellow's up for grabs.

MLE Mar 22nd, 2006 10:28 PM

hey guys i made one for terra cause i'm so nice


xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 10:30 PM

Go with crimson red Emu.

Sam Mar 22nd, 2006 10:47 PM

You could always ask Gadzooks or Jixby if you can join "Mike's Surf Pals". :rolleyes

camacazio Mar 22nd, 2006 10:58 PM

This is the stupidest thing ever.

Terra Mar 22nd, 2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE
hey guys i made one for terra cause i'm so nice


I like this one best off all!!! :)

MLE Mar 22nd, 2006 11:03 PM

you'd better use it >: that thing took me 30 minutes ;<

Terra Mar 22nd, 2006 11:05 PM

Geez. I'm really impressed that you spent so much time on that.

I can't stop laughing my ass off. :)

xbxDaniel Mar 22nd, 2006 11:42 PM

I really wish I knew what was happening.

Terra Mar 22nd, 2006 11:43 PM

i'm tryijng to warn you....

Chojin Mar 22nd, 2006 11:44 PM

Schimid: When did xbx become such a faggot?

The Retro Kat Mar 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM

My ass hurts.

GADZOOKS Mar 23rd, 2006 03:41 AM

This place is too nerdy now.

IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE HAVING FUN ;)

Staxeon Mar 23rd, 2006 04:17 AM

The internet? Nerdy you say? No fucking way!

GADZOOKS Mar 23rd, 2006 04:44 AM

...and you are exactaly the type of tactless twits that ruined this message board for everybody.

Keep it up.

Staxeon Mar 23rd, 2006 06:48 AM

Awww, please don't cry about it. I realize after thousands of posts you start feeling like this is your own private Idaho, you start getting comfortable, maybe walking around with your jeans unbuttoned, we all know the feeling.

Then you realize its not your own private message board, and new people will show up that are *gasp* different than you, and suddenly the place is "ruined for everybody" because we don't follow your cookie cutter same ol in-clique bullshit that you've been spewing for the past 500 posts.

Give me a fucking break and quit your pouting.

The Retro Kat Mar 23rd, 2006 07:20 AM

Hahaha, this guy sucks.

Chojin Mar 23rd, 2006 08:41 AM

And after another 500 posts, he's seen at least four more idiots make the same argument.

Matt Harty Mar 23rd, 2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staxeon
Awww, please don't cry about it. I realize after thousands of posts you start feeling like this is your own private Idaho, you start getting comfortable, maybe walking around with your jeans unbuttoned, we all know the feeling.

Then you realize its not your own private message board, and new people will show up that are *gasp* different than you, and suddenly the place is "ruined for everybody" because we don't follow your cookie cutter same ol in-clique bullshit that you've been spewing for the past 500 posts.

Give me a fucking break and quit your pouting.

shut up

Staxeon Mar 23rd, 2006 10:29 PM

:rolleyes

xbxDaniel Mar 23rd, 2006 10:41 PM

I've had at least two gallons of Sunny D today.

Emu Mar 24th, 2006 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staxeon
:rolleyes

You quoted a B-52's song, yo ufag

Staxeon Mar 24th, 2006 02:20 AM

Is that a B-52's song? Didn't know that, I always thought it was a movie title. I've heard it 2nd-hand quote apparently.

Big Papa Goat Mar 24th, 2006 02:38 AM

you would have wouldn't you

Emu Mar 24th, 2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staxeon
Is that a B-52's song? Didn't know that, I always thought it was a movie title. I've heard it 2nd-hand quote apparently.

i'm going to assume that since you knew what i was referring to without me having to say it that you knew it was a b-52's song, cunt

Emu Mar 24th, 2006 06:34 PM

so earlier i visited sunblazewildfire's deviantart account out of morbid curiosity

i regret it

Supafly345 Mar 24th, 2006 08:40 PM

Wow, one page lasted 3 days

MarioRPG Mar 24th, 2006 08:52 PM

Wow guess what I'm back. No one noticed my awayness

Rongi Mar 24th, 2006 09:41 PM

i havent masturbated in a week

ziggytrix Mar 24th, 2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staxeon
Is that a B-52's song? Didn't know that, I always thought it was a movie title. I've heard it 2nd-hand quote apparently.


even if it wasn't in reference to the song, it was in reference to a movie about gay male prostitutes! i think that prolly makes you an even bigger fag. :/

Esuohlim Mar 24th, 2006 11:04 PM

This site is selling every episode of You Can't Do That on Television on DVD-ROM for 14 bucks :eek

The video size is about 300x300 pixels though, but it's like 140 episodes on 3 discs.

I should go for it :(

Terra Mar 24th, 2006 11:53 PM

Go for it. Anytime you can not kick yourself in the ass is a good time milhouse.

Esuohlim Mar 25th, 2006 12:15 AM

OK so ordering the DVDs will preoccupy me from that? Or something?

Good input Terra.

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 12:27 AM

I'm just saying that it sounds like something that, if it's gone it's gone and you'll end up kicking yourself in the ass.

Jesum flippin crow! Lighten up dratkcuf!

Lotida Mar 25th, 2006 12:37 AM

I think Milhouse is starting to warm up to you Terra!

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 12:38 AM

He loves you best Lotida! No competition there!

Lotida Mar 25th, 2006 12:44 AM

I used to think so but I think he may be warming up to you! Men are so fickle!! >:

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 12:47 AM

Nah. It's just because you haven't jumped on his lap lately you hussy!!! Get back to work now and do that pole dancing thing on him!! Missy!!!

Chojin Mar 25th, 2006 12:54 AM

TAKE IT TO HERE, FAGS

Lotida Mar 25th, 2006 12:59 AM

If it was anyone but you Chojin I would be insulted. However, knowing how much you love fags I will take that as a compliment!! :)

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 01:01 AM

Me? Banned twice? Refusing to comment!

Lotida Mar 25th, 2006 01:04 AM

What happened to freedom of speech and all that crazy stuff?

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 01:08 AM

Death by Firing Squad. Hey! Lets you and me have a one page chat here!!! Just like xbxMCj!

Lotida Mar 25th, 2006 01:23 AM

Where is XbX tonite anyway?

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 01:25 AM

Not here! Just you and me baaybeeee!

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
You're first mistake was letting Pub Lover in who would rather put on a dress then engage in combat (he already has).


Those pictures are way creepier than I remember. :eek

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra
But you gottsa join the samnuthinsevenpub cool club. And then you gottsa post teh private chat convos and then you gottsa post how you want to get secsked by one of the guys

Oh yes. ;<

You're really too hung up on this internet privacy thing. :/

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
hey guys way to use technology!

If the internet was for not being gay, you wouldn't be here, Chief.

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:29 AM

Hey Guys, what happened to the Page Breaks? :rolleyes

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
thanks for reminding me why i despise humanity you guys

Because we wouldn't let you play too?

Bitch. :rolleyes

xbxDaniel Mar 25th, 2006 11:31 AM

Good morning.

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
Everybody left. :(

Hey, well done with all the posting, maybe next year you could try out some jokes. :)

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
Good morning.

Change your damn name. >:

xbxDaniel Mar 25th, 2006 11:34 AM

I tried that already. It doesn't work for me.

xbxDaniel Mar 25th, 2006 11:34 AM

I don't know what to change it to! >:

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE

Hey can I be in the group too ;o ;o ;o

Hahaha, yes. :D

Terra Mar 25th, 2006 11:37 AM

Yes you do you just won't do it!

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
I don't know what to change it to! >:

How about Julie? It's pretty AND your real name, so it suits you.

xbxDaniel Mar 25th, 2006 11:38 AM

I wish I was as cool as pub.

Pub Lover Mar 25th, 2006 11:39 AM


PAGE BREAK

xbxDaniel Mar 25th, 2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
I don't know what to change it to! >:

How about Julie? It's pretty AND your real name, so it suits you.

It's already taken.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.