I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

bigtimecow Nov 5th, 2007 06:22 PM

:eek internet! :eek

-adam

Guitar Woman Nov 5th, 2007 07:07 PM

noob's name is Chuck?

That's awesome. :<

- Will

Fathom Zero Nov 5th, 2007 07:23 PM

Why is my internet so sticky?

- Dylan

bigtimecow Nov 5th, 2007 09:19 PM

wait a minute, we have a willie impersonator!

-adam

JediScum Nov 5th, 2007 09:58 PM

Hey Zelda, happy birthday

Mine was two days ago, and I found out from local paper that I share the same B-day with Dennis Miller and Roseanne Barr.

I sort of feel bad now.

hugs,
matt

Esuohlim Nov 5th, 2007 10:00 PM

lol @ "Linus" :(

- tom

Sethomas Nov 5th, 2007 10:23 PM

The only excuse for not knowing my name is that you're too preoccupied with sucking cock.

-Cookiepuss

bigtimecow Nov 5th, 2007 10:34 PM

fuckin burned

-adam

Fathom Zero Nov 5th, 2007 11:41 PM

Hay guys, I gonna buy a Yamaha SHS-10!

-Dylan

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2007 12:46 AM

Hey GW I saw that kid again that looks just like you and he was fucking staring at me the whole time we walked past each other. Like he recognized me. It freaked me out >:

- Tom

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2007 12:47 AM

I mean you are still over in Oregon where I'll never ever meet you ever right

- Thom

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2007 12:47 AM

Because holy hell man.

- Tim

Guitar Woman Nov 6th, 2007 12:49 AM

I can barely remember what you look like anyway.

Also my hair is a lot longer now so I probably don't even look like that anymore

-Will

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2007 01:03 AM

I keep wondering then if DJ Connor is my age and goes to my school then but then I remember that he has some goddamn kids now :(

- Jim

Sam Nov 6th, 2007 01:10 AM

Yeah, what are you thinking? DJ Conner isn't 14 years old. :rolleyes

-Sam

Guitar Woman Nov 6th, 2007 01:13 AM

omg shut up ;_;

-Will

DeadKennedys Nov 6th, 2007 02:47 AM

Hey guys, what's going on here?

- Steve

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2007 08:27 AM

Milhouse is a shapeshifter!

-Dylan

Perndog Nov 6th, 2007 09:36 AM

You are huge dorks.

-Pern

HungryWantBiddy Nov 6th, 2007 09:59 AM

I feel so very privileged to be a part of this here friendlynet.

-Cole

bigtimecow Nov 6th, 2007 12:39 PM

ESUOHLIM CHOOSE A NAME :(

-adam

Womti Nov 6th, 2007 01:17 PM

yeah euohlime hurry up already fucking jesus christ >:

-derek

MarioRPG Nov 6th, 2007 04:16 PM

Join the club man.
-I wont

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2007 04:43 PM

"euohlime" wtf >:

Way to spell a name you pretty much stole for about 10 gothic and racist messages boards wrong >:

- Tom

bigtimecow Nov 6th, 2007 06:21 PM

lol

-adam

MetalMilitia Nov 6th, 2007 06:33 PM

In 100 pages everyone is going to be all like "Hey remember when everyone signed their names with their real name - oh memories!".

-stefan

MarioRPG Nov 6th, 2007 06:50 PM

With an F? Gaaaaaaaay.

MetalMilitia Nov 6th, 2007 06:54 PM

You're right PH is cooler - like phat!

-stephan

MarioRPG Nov 6th, 2007 06:59 PM

*approving nod*

MetalMilitia Nov 6th, 2007 07:00 PM

Oh man this new name is phreaking me out!

-stephan

MarioRPG Nov 6th, 2007 07:01 PM

ABORT MISSION! REPEAT! ABORT MISSION!

Misdemonar Nov 6th, 2007 09:00 PM

hay guys can I join in this hoe-down wildthang party?

-Richard

bigtimecow Nov 6th, 2007 09:12 PM

big things poppin' and lil' things stoppin'

-adam

Womti Nov 6th, 2007 10:26 PM

all things coppin' :(

bigtimecow Nov 6th, 2007 11:19 PM

chefs be choppin'

-adam

Sethomas Nov 6th, 2007 11:41 PM

Piano sonatas being written by Chopin?

-Seth

HickMan Nov 7th, 2007 12:09 AM

This freestyle I be stoppin'

DICK

-Clayton

HickMan Nov 7th, 2007 06:31 AM

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due:
"I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."
The boy said: "My name's Johnny and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Johnny you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals it hard.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
But if you lose, the devil gets your soul.

The devil opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he resined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.
When the devil finished, Johnny said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."

Fire on the moun, run boys, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pin, pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

And he played fire on the mount, run boys, run.
The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pin pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."


I always thought the devil's part sounded cooler then Johnny's.

-Clayton

bigtimecow Nov 7th, 2007 09:14 AM

the devil can't drive

duh

-adam

HungryWantBiddy Nov 7th, 2007 12:57 PM

Fool. The devil can drive.

Emu Nov 7th, 2007 12:59 PM

The devil drives a muscle car. :eek

bigtimecow Nov 7th, 2007 01:07 PM

a red muscle car?

-adam

HungryWantBiddy Nov 7th, 2007 01:09 PM

is a Coupe DeVille a muscle car? Also, it goes without saying that the Devil's car is red.

-Cole

-Cole (twice bc I forgot last time)

HickMan Nov 7th, 2007 06:54 PM

It more then likely looks something like this:


-Clayton

bigtimecow Nov 7th, 2007 09:03 PM

oh my god what has more muscles the car or the kid

-adam

Uncle_Sham Nov 7th, 2007 09:27 PM

Omg, i can really dig this name thing

-Brian

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 12:04 AM

Is it just me or does it look like that kid was photoshopped into that image?

-ike

bigtimecow Nov 8th, 2007 12:06 AM

i think it's just you ike

-adam

HickMan Nov 8th, 2007 12:09 AM

Guys thats me and my old car before I junked it lol

-Clayton

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 09:25 AM

oh

-ike

HickMan Nov 8th, 2007 09:46 AM

lol

-Clayton

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 12:09 PM

I bought one of those little cheapo pay-as-you-go phones today. I've never had a cell phone up to this point (my parents had one but I didn't use it often) and I don't want to get roped into one of those 2 year contracts if the service ends up being shitty, which happened to a friend of mine. It's probably too late to be asking this now since I already have the phone but is it worth it? :x

-ike

MetalMilitia Nov 8th, 2007 12:35 PM

I use mine as an alarm clock sometimes.

-Stefan

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 12:37 PM

Ike, it's NOT worth it! You will start to spend way more moolah than you would with a real phone, because atleast real phones give you free times & features. Like, I had one and I started putting $20 on it every other day :( But now with a real phone, I can text for free & talk for free after 9/on weekends. So it's ALOT cheaper! And I'm pretty sure the girls won't dig on your Nokia brick or whatever shitty prepaid phone it is :P

-Chuck

bigtimecow Nov 8th, 2007 12:49 PM

i just saw an ad on tv for a show called chuck

-adam

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 12:59 PM

Ihave a dealer named Adam :0

-Chuck

HungryWantBiddy Nov 8th, 2007 01:56 PM

That's a pretty sweet ride there, Clayton. You shoulda taken it to a demo derby before you junked it.

Also, for dinner last night I had hamburgers. Comprised of, you guessed it, ground CHUCK!

EDIT: -Cole

noob3 Nov 8th, 2007 08:04 PM

well i ate cole slaw, bitch!
-charles dylan baxter taylor

JediScum Nov 8th, 2007 08:43 PM

"Chuck Taylor"?!? No frakking way!!! I love your damn shoes!

- Matt

MarioRPG Nov 8th, 2007 10:30 PM

You don't seem like a Matt.
Why, these names aren't real at all!

Emu Nov 8th, 2007 11:34 PM

I have a little motorola tracfone thing. I only plan to use it for emergencies, which is basically the only reason I've ever carried a cell around. :(

-ike

bigtimecow Nov 9th, 2007 12:25 AM

drug dealer, right chuck?

'cause then we'd be on the same page ;-)

-adam

HickMan Nov 9th, 2007 12:26 AM

I in fact took it off roading! Which was intense to say the least!

-Clayton

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2007 01:15 AM

DUDE. Did you go mudding?

-Dylan

noob3 Nov 9th, 2007 02:22 AM

yes lol

-chu

HickMan Nov 9th, 2007 06:38 AM

absolutely lol

-Clayton

RaNkeri Nov 9th, 2007 07:44 AM

No more outrageous absences for RaNkeri, for I've finally gotten all my PC-problems under control. Even the internet. :x

HungryWantBiddy Nov 9th, 2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noob3 (Post 510544)
well i ate cole slaw, bitch!
-charles dylan baxter taylor

I didn't see that one coming.

bigtimecow Nov 9th, 2007 10:49 AM

whoops lol

-adam

MarioRPG Nov 9th, 2007 04:38 PM

RaNkeri has returned! What's the emotion opposite of ecstatic.

HickMan Nov 9th, 2007 05:31 PM

:rolleyes: lol

-Clayton

bigtimecow Nov 9th, 2007 10:05 PM

guys i'm gonna play warcraft 2 sometime later this week let's play and make a [mockery] guild

-adam

Emu Nov 9th, 2007 11:58 PM

do they even still host that

Fathom Zero Nov 10th, 2007 12:36 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hbHrv6LbTS0

Hay guys, did you order some laffs?

-Dylan

Emu Nov 10th, 2007 01:01 AM

So this week I started a job as a motel clerk at a shall-remain-unnamed chain. I've only just finished my 4th day at work and already I've had a good deal of encounters with crazies.

There's a schizophrenic fellow who comes by every day and asks for matches. We give them to him because we have a billion of the things and he generally leaves after he gets them, but not before engaging in a long string of mostly unrelated phrases with whoever happens to be behind the counter at the time. He also tries to give us money for the (free) apples on our complimentary breakfast table. (The man is very obviously homeless, but he carries around a huge wad of bills.) Yesterday he attempted to pass several slips of paper through the teller window and tried to redeem them for cash. One of them was a free day pass to a gym that's nowhere near our motel and the other was some coupon from a newspaper. Who the fuck knows where he got those? He also attempted to explain to my supervisor that he was indeed eligible to join one of our member programs and get his free 25 dollar gift card because he did, in fact, sleep at the motel last night -- he just slept in the rear parking lot. About two hours later he came back and knocked on the window, but took off running when he saw that the night security happened to be in the room and thusly chased him down. Didn't see him again after that.

This other thing is less due to craziness and more to senility, but we had an older couple and their son and daughter-in-law check in, and since they were getting separate rooms I put the two couples on separate registries. The mother had to at least be rapidly approaching her late 70's, and needless to say I was a bit shocked at how young she looked on her driver's license photo. This license was also a milky green-white color and not the tan brown ones I'm used to from this particular state. I happened to glance at the expiration date: July 2001.

I let it slide and took the ID anyway because this woman obviously was not going to cause trouble. I ALMOST brought it up, but she reminded me too much of my grandma so I just booked them anyway.

There are also several crackheads holed up in two of our rooms and have been so for 5+ days, and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon. The dipshits keep losing their keys and one of them keeps walking around the property with no shirt on and his pants around his knees. Security threw him out last night, but he came back today and started bitching at me because he 'just got out of prison' and wasn't going to take any harassment from a 'rent-a-cop.' He came back a few hours later to get his phone turned back on and had clearly just inhaled a few minutes before headed out the door, because he was jittering and scratching like he was covered in ants.

I can't wait for them to leave.

Guitar Woman Nov 10th, 2007 01:08 AM

I'm applying for a job at a game store that just moved in to my neighborhood! My mommy made me a resume and everything!

Fathom Zero Nov 10th, 2007 01:23 AM

Well, good luck.

MarioRPG Nov 10th, 2007 12:39 PM

Make sure you mention you're mom helped

bigtimecow Nov 11th, 2007 04:10 AM

warcraft 2 is sex

-adam

Guitar Woman Nov 11th, 2007 05:27 AM

why why why why WHY is the Mother 3 translation being handled by a bunch of incompetant faggots

zeldasbiggestfan Nov 11th, 2007 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 510672)
So this week I started a job as a motel clerk at a shall-remain-unnamed chain. I've only just finished my 4th day at work and already I've had a good deal of encounters with crazies.

There's a schizophrenic fellow who comes by every day and asks for matches. We give them to him because we have a billion of the things and he generally leaves after he gets them, but not before engaging in a long string of mostly unrelated phrases with whoever happens to be behind the counter at the time. He also tries to give us money for the (free) apples on our complimentary breakfast table. (The man is very obviously homeless, but he carries around a huge wad of bills.) Yesterday he attempted to pass several slips of paper through the teller window and tried to redeem them for cash. One of them was a free day pass to a gym that's nowhere near our motel and the other was some coupon from a newspaper. Who the fuck knows where he got those? He also attempted to explain to my supervisor that he was indeed eligible to join one of our member programs and get his free 25 dollar gift card because he did, in fact, sleep at the motel last night -- he just slept in the rear parking lot. About two hours later he came back and knocked on the window, but took off running when he saw that the night security happened to be in the room and thusly chased him down. Didn't see him again after that.

This other thing is less due to craziness and more to senility, but we had an older couple and their son and daughter-in-law check in, and since they were getting separate rooms I put the two couples on separate registries. The mother had to at least be rapidly approaching her late 70's, and needless to say I was a bit shocked at how young she looked on her driver's license photo. This license was also a milky green-white color and not the tan brown ones I'm used to from this particular state. I happened to glance at the expiration date: July 2001.

I let it slide and took the ID anyway because this woman obviously was not going to cause trouble. I ALMOST brought it up, but she reminded me too much of my grandma so I just booked them anyway.

There are also several crackheads holed up in two of our rooms and have been so for 5+ days, and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon. The dipshits keep losing their keys and one of them keeps walking around the property with no shirt on and his pants around his knees. Security threw him out last night, but he came back today and started bitching at me because he 'just got out of prison' and wasn't going to take any harassment from a 'rent-a-cop.' He came back a few hours later to get his phone turned back on and had clearly just inhaled a few minutes before headed out the door, because he was jittering and scratching like he was covered in ants.

I can't wait for them to leave.

Florida sounds nice.

Emu Nov 11th, 2007 11:56 AM

The crackheads got kicked out last night. :lol :lol :lol The captain of the security squad that works our property was on duty last night, and he was the one who threw them out the other day. I told him about what happened and gave him the names of the guys, and he called the other motels on the street and asked whether they had checked in. He found them a few miles down the road at another motel. He was planning to go down there with 3-4 of his other guys and search their room. I can't wait to hear about it.

bigtimecow Nov 11th, 2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 510757)
why why why why WHY is the Mother 3 translation being handled by a bunch of incompetant faggots

they'll be done soon GW i promise. i've been impatient since the day they accounced the translation (a year ago).

-adam

Guitar Woman Nov 11th, 2007 04:44 PM

Man forget it when Mother 3 is in english I'll be too busy playing Duke Nukem Forever and Starcraft Ghost

bigtimecow Nov 11th, 2007 05:02 PM

lol duke nukem forever

forever is right

-adam

Jeff The Ninja Nov 11th, 2007 11:55 PM

HEY GUYZ, WHAT DID I MISS!!!!! :D

MarioRPG Nov 12th, 2007 04:15 PM

Woah. Just woah.

bigtimecow Nov 12th, 2007 08:41 PM

oh gosh

-adam

Emu Nov 12th, 2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 510798)
Man forget it when Mother 3 is in english I'll be too busy playing Duke Nukem Forever and Starcraft Ghost

You know what I love about Wikipedia is that it had no qualms about displaying the ENTIRE FUCKING PLOT in DRIPPING, FULL-COLOR DETAIL of Mother 3 without providing a single spoiler tag or even a god damn paragraph break.

"The Pig Army are the villains of Mother 3, lead by a mysterious masked character, who is actually (CHARACTER) in disguise, who you fight in the game's final battle."

Esuohlim Nov 12th, 2007 09:46 PM

I thought about Mother 3 this morning and I didn't even read this thread. Usually I play Earthbound around this time of year as a tradition but I don't know. This might be the first time in six years that I don't only because I'm sort of tired of it :x

I feel terrible for thinking this though :( :(

Esuohlim Nov 12th, 2007 09:47 PM

But yeah the monkeys translating Mother 3 are taking too goddamn long. I could have just learned Japanese myself and played the original version by now >:

Emu Nov 12th, 2007 09:59 PM

Yeah, you'd think since they merged the two translator projects that PERHAPS it would be going a little faster.

They probably should've just called fucking DeJap or something.

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2007 10:12 PM

I've already had Mother 3 spoiled a lot for me and I'm really pissed about it :<

Also, I saw what the Beta final boss fight was, and it's like Giygas times a million. They didn't put it in the final version, though :(

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2007 10:15 PM

Also one of the SSB Brawl updates had a spoiler in it which I narrowly missed, but I don't think it would matter now.

Fathom Zero Nov 12th, 2007 10:32 PM

I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

bigtimecow Nov 13th, 2007 01:15 AM

speaking of SSBB, new pork city is going to be the best stage in the game (other than custom ones). this has nothing to do with the fact that all the other stages are just flat with a couple platforms and OH MY GOD WEATHER EFFECTS AND COLLAPSING SHIT

the other stages will be fun, but new pork city will WIN

-adam

Guitar Woman Nov 13th, 2007 03:51 PM

THANKS FOR TELLING ME THE ONE SPOILER I WASN'T IN ON FAGGOT

MarioRPG Nov 13th, 2007 04:29 PM

YEAH YES YEAH.

EisigerBiskuit Nov 13th, 2007 05:18 PM


Only good when eaten 1 minute after prepared. Anyone who eats it otherwise is a peasant.

RaNkeri Nov 13th, 2007 05:27 PM

What the heck is that? Looks like somekind of a taco or somethin'


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.