I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 21st, 2008 06:09 PM

[i]That's my point.[i] You guys like to yell at newfags, and make witty posts, and then you bitch when there's an ED post about you. Go to ED, and look around for awhile. Now, you might notice a trend. Nearly every article has to do with some dramatic, stuck up bitch/bastard. Now, take a look at these forums. Granted, some of the people you guys yell at are bonafide dumbasses. But the rest of the time, you just end up calling people off for doing absolutely nothing wrong. If anybody needs to shut up, it's you. You hog up the boards, and whine when anybody says something you disagree with. In short, hypocrisy is generally frowned upon.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:11 PM

Who's bitching?

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:14 PM

I've been to ED & looked around & it is as Willie pointed out 'a bag of dicks'.

I don't find that place funny even when not attacking my home. :eek

Also, NO! YOU SHUT UP!

Grislygus Apr 21st, 2008 06:15 PM

I'm sensing a detachment from reality here

Tell me about your mother

MetalMilitia Apr 21st, 2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 550881)
do you always have a stick in your butt? :x

I take it you've never met an Englishman in real life. >:

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:16 PM

Being a hypocrite is awesome. Just ask the President. :)

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 21st, 2008 06:16 PM

Hey, I never said anything about how funny it is or isn't.
And that's your argument now? I try to get you to see reason, and you resort to NO YOU SHUT UP ? Good job, Pub. You absolutely destroyed me. My teenage mind cannot comprehend how badly you owned me.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:23 PM

We don't say 'owned' in that context here, kid. But your irony was well placed. Good Job!

Grislygus Apr 21st, 2008 06:25 PM

Earth to numbnuts, Everyone on here thinks that everyone else on here sucks, deal with it, and work on figuring out why people don't really care enough to have an intellectual debate about it.

Grislygus Apr 21st, 2008 06:30 PM

Once you've figured out that conundrum, work on the sound of one hand clapping. 'kay sport?

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 21st, 2008 06:30 PM

You know what" Fine. Go ahead and be a dick. I've got chemo to do.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:31 PM

Point for the future, you can't argue reason with someone that is being unreasonable. Internet shut-ins, Theists & Politicians. It just doesn't work.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 21st, 2008 06:31 PM

You know what? Fine. Go ahead and be a dick. I've got chemo to do.

Grislygus Apr 21st, 2008 06:47 PM

:lol

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 06:54 PM

If ED isn't supposed to be funny, then I don't get it. :(

Grislygus Apr 21st, 2008 07:06 PM


Fathom Zero Apr 21st, 2008 07:10 PM

We can be dicks all we want because WE are AMERICAN. Ass.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 07:18 PM

USA! USA! USA!

Über Alles!

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 550916)
Read the FAQ dicklick

It was an on topic question. All bumping isn't a crime. Your response would've been considered more grievous.

Also, 'dicklick' is almost as inane as Dr O's 'douchefag', knock it off.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 550915)
I find your opinions about games to be wrong. You should stop thinking about things and just do what pop culture tells you.


Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 07:26 PM

I do think that the imock ED page is pretty funny. That being said, I'm surprised more people aren't on there.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 07:32 PM

Those are for standout characters, most of us idiots are generic enough to appear on most forums.

Seth's & Seven Force's make me laugh. ;(

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 07:44 PM

Oh for fuck's sake. I just took a shit in Glowbelly's serious thread. >:

I didn't realise what I was doing until moments after hitting submit (like all my posting guilt). :(

To be fair, a bunch of other idiots shat all over it first. >:

Any mods on? Could you chatroom my crap for me, please? :(

Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 07:48 PM

Chojin/MLE/Their cats, kahljorn, and milhouse's made me laugh. The rest were pretty good too but those were the STANDOUTS for me.

WhiteRat Apr 21st, 2008 07:52 PM

Guitar Woman and Seven Force entries made me laugh. I vaguely remember Seven Force always asking to see some tits.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 07:56 PM

I liked Kahljorn's better when he posted more, now it kinda falls flat as that's just how I remember him.

:rolleyes at calling Chojin fat.

I'm not convinced that Number Seven is Esuohlim.

WhiteRat Apr 21st, 2008 07:57 PM

Guitar Woman and Seven Force entries made me laugh. I vaguely remember Seven Force always asking to see some tits.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:07 PM

:pagebrak

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:09 PM

The lag is making for some amusingly distant double posts across the board.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:11 PM

LordSappington, why are you reading this thread? This is the last thread you want to be looking at, you dreadful new person!

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 08:12 PM

i'm probably just mad because i'm not on there

j/k i hate that site because it is unapologetically 'internetty' and panders to a demographic that i find appalling 8-)

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:14 PM

I'm glad you're just kidding, Willie. Are you glad, next person?

WhiteRat Apr 21st, 2008 08:15 PM

possibly

Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 08:18 PM

Of course 7 is milhouse. Who else would it be? It all but says ZAPPA.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:19 PM

Well, ok then. I just hope you're not so indecisive when under fire, Sir.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 550937)
Of course 7 is milhouse. Who else would it be? It all but says ZAPPA.

Rongi.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:20 PM

If it said Zappa, I'd concede.

Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 08:20 PM

The Beatles are an obscure band?

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:23 PM

I never hear their songs.

Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 08:24 PM

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE OBSCURE

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 550940)
If it said Zappa, I'd concede.

No, that's wrong. Looking at Rongi's posts has reminded me, he was the fag that got Esu into Zappa.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 550943)
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE OBSCURE

JOKES JOKES JOKES!

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 08:27 PM

i might have helped with that too :(

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 550946)
i might have helped with that too :(

Uh oh, Willie! Quick...

Do you part your hair on the side? :eek

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 08:29 PM

i don't even comb my hair

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 550948)
i don't even comb my hair

What about your beard? :eek

Zomboid Apr 21st, 2008 08:34 PM

WILLIE I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU'RE JUST PROVIDING THEM WITH MORE INFO WITH WHICH TO WRITE AN ENTRY ABOUT YOU!

I'm willing to bet GW's life that 7 is milhouse. I don't think that one has been there for more than a year, and rongi has been gone for a while.

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 08:38 PM

I'm willing to bet GW's life that the sky is green, Jesus was not only real but a woman, & Hillary Clinton will be a great president.

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 08:39 PM

haha well i do actually kind of feel 'left out' that i dont have one on there :lol

Tadao Apr 21st, 2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 550920)
It was an on topic question. All bumping isn't a crime. Your response would've been considered more grievous.

Also, 'dicklick' is almost as inane as Dr O's 'douchefag', knock it off.

Fuck you cuntdouche

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 550957)
Fuck you cuntdouche

No, thank you though. You... Poopiehead!

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 09:43 PM

:pagebrak

Esuohlim Apr 21st, 2008 09:50 PM

#7 is me you fucker >:

Don't take that away from me >:

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 09:51 PM

Sure. ;)

Could you get my off topic remark out of Glowbelly's divorce thread please. :(

HickMan Apr 21st, 2008 10:55 PM

Guys I just got back from MEPS for the army and I had to spread my cheeks for an asian while he asked me if I smoked weed :(

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 10:56 PM

seven-kinky

Esuohlim Apr 21st, 2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 550963)
Sure. ;)

Could you get my off topic remark out of Glowbelly's divorce thread please. :(

For the right price ;) ;)

Pub Lover Apr 21st, 2008 11:11 PM

How about I promise not to give Seven Force these pictures of you with your mouth open?

executioneer Apr 21st, 2008 11:14 PM

guys someone decided they wanted to pay 25 bucks to "sponsor" a ytmnd i made years ago, so its on the front page now :x

it's the i wanna dip my balls in it one

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 01:03 AM

Haha, you're famous Willie! :eek

Who the hell has $25 to waste on shit like that? >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrLieutenant (Post 550990)
The Lion King = Basically the anthropomorphic animal version of Hamlet

Goddammit Shakespeare, why did I only just notice you're a furry? :x

You're worse than Uwe Boll. :(

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 12:05 PM

There are some who believe in in one God. There are some who believe in Goddess. Some believe in a multitude of Gods, and Goddesses. Some do not believe in any of this and then there is Satan.

So why does God, Goddess, Nothing and Satan NOT want me to ride a fucking bike on my only day off, huh? I did my laundry... I mowed the fucking yard yesterday, after work. EVERY FUCKING TIME FOR THE LAST TWO GODDAMN MONTHS, I get 1(one) day off a week and it ALWAYS FUCKING RAINS!!!

I only wish the delight of escaping the confines of the box i dwell in, to leisurely ride a bicycle, through some trails that my local park district has provided, not just for me but for all of the local community. I wish to smell fresh air, and be far away from the sound of automobile traffic.

Alright... ok.... i don't blame any form of Divinity or lack of such. I blame, if anyone, the shitty meteorologists in this town.

Fuck it! I may strap on my leather coat and ride anyway.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 12:11 PM



Maybe it's because you look angry as hell dude you should cheer up and our lord and savior jesus christ will provide

MetalMilitia Apr 22nd, 2008 12:13 PM

Bit o' rain never hurt anyone.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551023)


JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 12:18 PM

Yeah... i guess i be putting too much pressure on myself to "Have Fun".
And rain doesn't hurt... i just don't like it.

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 12:21 PM

Hey Ma... Is it ok if this guy Milhouse wants to come over and play doctor like on TV?

MetalMilitia Apr 22nd, 2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Yeah... i guess i be putting too much pressure on myself to "Have Fun".
I always have a ton of plans for my days off. Unfortunatly they inevitably degenerate into dicking around on the Internet, playing computer games against 12 years old Germans and, without putting too fine a point on it, ferociously masturbating.

Such is the life of a procrastinator I guess (or should that be pro-masturbator :x).

:(

ADDED: This post was lies, I actually do squat-thrusts and talk to girls IRL.

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 12:39 PM

I don't mind dicking around on the net or playing video games, I've just been planning a nice 10 mile bike ride for roughly about 2 months. Seems like every time I think I get a chance to do it, it rains. Or I have to do laundry. or she's a lesbian.... wait, nevermind. Did you say something about talking to girls?

MetalMilitia Apr 22nd, 2008 12:42 PM

Talk about OVER SHARE. Jesus Christ, Jedi Scum.

T-Rex Apr 22nd, 2008 12:55 PM

Having plans requiring good weather and having it rain is like winning the lottery. Only they pay you in dissapointment.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 01:00 PM

Maybe in England :rolleyes

I love rainy days and I never get them >: So shut

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 01:07 PM

Rainy days aren't that bad... I just have to restructure my plans.

So ... I'll listen to the first Black Sabbath album AGAIN!

(Hey... am I "Emo" yet? Or do I have to wear eyeliner?)

liquidstatik Apr 22nd, 2008 01:38 PM

DUUUUUDDES

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 01:46 PM



SHIT!!! Now that I'm "Emo", it stopped raining.

That, and I accidentally put in Ozzy's last Black Sabbath album ("Never Say Die") instead of his first one.


OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm bad at this!!!!!!

liquidstatik Apr 22nd, 2008 01:54 PM

you're also bad at having a pretty house :x

executioneer Apr 22nd, 2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551033)
Maybe in England :rolleyes

I love rainy days and I never get them >: So shut

move to washington, you'll have no shortage

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 02:14 PM

That's because right before I took the picture (of my"Emo" self), I moved into my parents' house (Because I'm Emo and Dark... oh, shit if I talk about darkness then, people might confuse me with Goth or Industrial, but I've never heard of those because I live with my parents and I'm Emo).

So anyway, it stopped raining again.... I wanna get some Chinese food from the restaurant like 4 blocks away. I don't care if I get rained on (because I'm Emo), I'm just wondering, do ya think I might hook up with some rad bitches?



Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 551043)
move to washington, you'll have no shortage

I'm actually considering moving there once I get out into the real world :x

Grislygus Apr 22nd, 2008 02:36 PM

If it were one of you motherfuckers, would you buy a 70s mercedes 280s in good shape for 800 bucks

Seems like it would be a fun little road trip car.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551045)
I'm actually considering moving there once I get out into the real world :x

What? You're still living with your folks? :x

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:44 PM

I still go to school fag

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:46 PM

k. I was thinking whether this was just a misunderstandment caused by cultural differences. Apparently it wasn't.

That's funny, because I've always thought that Milhouse would be older :x

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 02:48 PM

Yeah, & him talking about college all the time made you think he was a Professor.

A cool Professor, you suck up Rankeri?

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:48 PM

School meaning university, I suppose, if you're still confused. I don't consider myself out in the real world yet.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 551052)
Yeah, & him talking about college all the time made you think he was a Professor.

I try not to talk about it all the time because I think that's what Perndog used to do and fuck that guy

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 02:51 PM

I suppose not everyone reads every post & makes notes, huh?

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 02:51 PM

Oh :(

I admit I was confused when you mentioned school.

But it's all ok though, some of my friends are living with their parents because of their studies too.

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 02:54 PM

I think I live with my parents.

I'm told I don't, but I'm not that good at reality.

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 03:02 PM

And as gas for my car just hit $7.50 per gallon (it's a significant number in metric) here plus food prices tripling in the last year, then I wish I lived with more people to spread the cost. >:

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 03:10 PM

Pub, wouldn't that be roughly $4.00 a liter?!?!? THAT'S INSANE!!!!

Which is why I walk or ride a bicycle since 1990 (y'know, the first President Bush).

And then spend all the money I WOULD HAVE SAVED on cigarettes and beer.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 03:10 PM

I'm lucky enough to live near the center of the city and luckily everything I need is close enough that I can walk there (max. 6km). I could use busses etc. but I'm such a sport that I always walk.

I've been thinking of getting my bike here, but with Turku being the city with most bike thefts at the moment, I prefer using my feet.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 03:14 PM

I prefer biking and walking over driving as well, which is another reason why I want to move somewhere else. :x

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 03:15 PM

Fucking Christ! I could've BUILT a house out of empty cigarette packs and beer cans by now!

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 03:16 PM

Everyone here is like HOLD ON I NEED TO GAS UP MY BMW BRAH :x :x :x

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 03:22 PM

I've seen people DRIVE across the street. It's ridiculous. And then mention that you wanna ride a bicycle 10 miles just for fun. That drives the natives of this planet to a level of madness This Organism cannot comprehend.

Fuck it! Who wants Chinese food? I'm buying!!!

(Oh shit! This menu coupons expired in 2006)

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 03:24 PM

We get it ,JediScum, you're hillarious

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 03:26 PM

Rankeri, what the hell do you think you're doing? :lol

JediScum Apr 22nd, 2008 03:34 PM

I might be "hillarious" yet, I have still seen people drive across the street.

RaNkeri Apr 22nd, 2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 551073)
Rankeri, what the hell do you think you're doing? :lol

No worries, even though I happened to reveal more specific information about my exact location, it's not like anyone would bother with bookin plane tickects to Helsinki, take a flight from helsinki to Turku and try to find me :rolleyes

Sure, they could try from the university area, but with all the faculties it would take forever :rolleyes

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 03:48 PM

Oh yeah well I just booked my flight you better watch out

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 03:48 PM

I'm boarding the plane now bitch start running


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.