I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zomboid Apr 24th, 2008 06:43 PM

I'm gonna start calling you all by your first names. I AGREE WITH DYLAN.

JARVIS IS WEIRD

Pub Lover Apr 24th, 2008 06:47 PM

By inverse logic you have to now call Willie by his screenname. :eek

Zomboid Apr 24th, 2008 06:50 PM

No, I'm just gonna pretend we're old high school buddies and call him Mobbs.

'Sup MOBBS?!

executioneer Apr 24th, 2008 06:53 PM

man its like amber is posting again :eek

executioneer Apr 24th, 2008 06:54 PM

too bad chuck got banned he'd really appreciate ti

Zomboid Apr 24th, 2008 07:24 PM

Yeah, I REALLY MISS CHUCK, SEAN AND AMBER! Did I ever tell you about the time where the 3 of us, and Eric and Emily all met up? IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

executioneer Apr 24th, 2008 07:26 PM

thats a lot of exclamation marks :eek

Asila Apr 24th, 2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

I did say that to her. She said she was sick. I'm still dubious.
I'll be more than happy to come and cough on you in order to prove the point.

Quote:

Seriously. How can you not recognize Mao Tse Tung? :(
YES I do realize

Tadao Apr 24th, 2008 08:32 PM

You can cough on my cock.

ElPila666 Apr 24th, 2008 08:54 PM

Tadao you mean the bird, right?

Fathom Zero Apr 24th, 2008 08:59 PM

I think he means his

Asila Apr 24th, 2008 09:29 PM

Someone needs to specify, because I was about to cough into his badminton set.

Fathom Zero Apr 24th, 2008 10:45 PM

I saw a Lotus yesterday, in my hick town of all places.

JediScum Apr 24th, 2008 11:56 PM

Do you mean the flower or the car James Bond used to drive?

Fathom Zero Apr 24th, 2008 11:59 PM

Neither, it's just a car.

Pub Lover Apr 25th, 2008 12:02 AM

I just refreshed the book I'm reading incase the author updated the chapter since I last tried to get through it.

Damn you forums for destroying my mind.

I was actually disappointed when I saw no corrections, but as he's been dead for 127 years I think I would have been terrafied if there had been any.

Pub Lover Apr 25th, 2008 12:06 AM

Terrafied is much worse than being terrified, trust me.

Also, it occurs to me that I'm reading a translation, but Wikipaedia assures me she is dead too.

ElPila666 Apr 25th, 2008 12:18 PM

what language it was originally?, cause it sounds terrific or should i say terrafic

ElPila666 Apr 25th, 2008 03:35 PM

Do you guys paying your taxes? i read that Wesley Snipes is going to jail for 3 years because of tax evasion, so that's means no more Blade movies for a while, that's terrafied, i like Blade, why do they doing him something like that? is because is a niggga?

Sethomas Apr 25th, 2008 05:13 PM

I just got an email from an earthquake guy somewhere whom I had to send some data sheets. It took me a while to figure out whether "Antelope users" was some kind of industry lingo referring to their database software or if he had invented it as a disparaging term for people who live in Alaska. The context actually implied the latter.

JediScum Apr 25th, 2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 551626)
Do you guys paying your taxes? i read that Wesley Snipes is going to jail for 3 years because of tax evasion, so that's means no more Blade movies for a while, that's terrafied, i like Blade, why do they doing him something like that? is because is a niggga?

yeah, it's because he's black.

or maybe because he didn't pay taxes for 3 years, duh!

I guess you could say he owes three years in "Black Taxes"
(OH YEAH! HELL YEAH! NOTHING BUT YEAH!!)

executioneer Apr 25th, 2008 06:52 PM

i think it's also partly because of the amount he owed, which was something like 2.5 million

RaNkeri Apr 25th, 2008 07:24 PM

Say hello to Bubba for me

JediScum Apr 25th, 2008 07:50 PM

Oh, wait a minute... he's going to jail for 3 years? Just for 2.5 million?
That sounds pretty harsh. I'm sure the feds didn't pull that shit on Willie Nelson.

Hobo Renee Apr 25th, 2008 08:03 PM

No. He owed a lot more. I read that he brought three checks, each for 5mil. to court with him.

Tadao Apr 25th, 2008 08:05 PM

Difference is, people will cause trouble if Willie goes to jail, no one gives a shit about Snipes.

Pub Lover Apr 25th, 2008 09:01 PM


Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 551614)
what language it was originally?, cause it sounds terrific or should i say terrafic

Russian.

Pub Lover Apr 25th, 2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 551626)
Do you guys paying your taxes?

Yes, I am always at the paying of my taxes.

Pub Lover Apr 25th, 2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 551622)
Kybo Ren you are being much too wacky in this thread I'm gonna have to ask you to bring it down before I PM BAPE ok?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kybo Ren (Post 551650)
SORRY BABE: MY WACKY'S SET ON 1, AND I'M STILL WACKIER THAN JERRY LEWIS & GILBERT GODFRIED HAVIN A 3WAY WITH GILDA RADNER'S CORPSE.

YOU KNOW I STARTED THIS THREAD TO TALK/MOCK VENTURE BRO.S, NOT ME. TO DO THAT START A NEW THREAD- I'LL GLADLY PARTICIPATE

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 551666)
don't tell us what to do on our message board, boy

Vets only forum. You know, just to show everyone how much such a place would suck. >:

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2008 12:04 AM

I've eaten twelve burgers in the past forty hours.

Pub Lover Apr 26th, 2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinator1992 (Post 551773)
Captain Falcon has the best super attack in any fighting game, ever. If you say otherwise, you are a dirty liar.

Not just a liar, but a dirty liar. For your opinion, you are a dirty liar. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

Pub Lover Apr 26th, 2008 10:20 AM

GODDAMN YOU, YOU DIRTY LIAR!

Tadao Apr 26th, 2008 05:25 PM

Hey Guys! Have you seen 1Cup5Girls3Guys1Cat?

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 551824)
As a side note, Custom Robo and Virtual-On are quite different. That's like comparing a hamburger with a hot dog; sure they're both processes meat between bread, but they're different.

I bet you can also point out every subtle intricacy of a Dynasty Warriors title, you massive cunt.

Esuohlim Apr 26th, 2008 11:25 PM

So today I posted in the chat room thread.

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia (Post 551818)
The bands Parliament and Funkadelic cannot be easily separated.

You're goddamn right they can't.

Esuohlim Apr 26th, 2008 11:28 PM

Fathom how was posting in the chat room thread for you today?

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2008 11:33 PM

It was posting in the chat room today.

Esuohlim Apr 26th, 2008 11:52 PM

What are ten things you like and hate about the chat room thread?

I'd post mine but I'm waiting for the I-Mock blog feature :crossedfingers

JediScum Apr 27th, 2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 551818)
Hey Guys! Have you seen 1Cup5Girls3Guys1Cat?

Was that the sequel to "Three Men and a Baby"?

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 12:58 AM

i like phoenix gamma because he has a good avatar and agrees with me.

this is the basis for all lasting internet relationships.

right, gw?

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 01:52 AM

I like Phoenix Gamma because he played Mischief Makers, and is a generally not unlikable dude!

Emu Apr 27th, 2008 02:04 AM

I like Phoenix Gamma because in spite of falling dangerously close to using some 4chan memes, he's not a faggot.

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 02:50 AM

after adding a ton of people from high school who i haven't seen since high school to my facebook, my personal stats are as follows

#1 Best scientist
#5 most famous
#5 most desired
#7 most enviable
#9 smartest
#10 sexiest
#11 best singer
#11 most fashionable
#11 funniest
#12 person who can drink the most

I hypothesize that all of them are jerks :tear

JediScum Apr 27th, 2008 03:03 AM

I once bumped into someone from high school (and other adventures).... the woman told me i looked no different. All i could think was "But i have a leather jacket now!!! I never had one in high school!"

It was early in the morning , though.

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:36 AM

i have embraced my newfound love of science in avatar form

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:37 AM

THREE

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:37 AM

TWO

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:37 AM

ONE

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:37 AM

ONE AND A HALF

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 03:38 AM



BLAST OFF

JediScum Apr 27th, 2008 04:54 AM

maybe instead of 3... 2... 1... 1 and a half, you should go with "3,2,1, 0.5"

i'm sorry, i just got not only your joke but something a babysitter told me told me when i was 6.

and here i was about to suggest the Metric System

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 04:55 AM

one a half is funny because it's something a kid would say

take it from me, i am the two-time hilarity champion

Chojin Apr 27th, 2008 04:56 AM

it is also a bit of an inside joke with other page brakkers because I missed the page break at first and had to edit it in

Kybo Ren Apr 27th, 2008 04:59 AM

Bill Nye or Beakman? who's better

executioneer Apr 27th, 2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 551882)
i like phoenix gamma because he has a good avatar and agrees with me.

i disagree with the avatar bit >: i tend to skip reading his posts because of it, i should probably just get it over with and put him on ignore already

Sethomas Apr 27th, 2008 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 508770)
To me, it's obvious that you're a retarded twat if you don't recognize that Beakman would beat the fucking piss out of Bill Nye and then make him drink that piss.

Discuss.

This has come up before.

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 05:45 PM

:x

Esuohlim Apr 27th, 2008 05:47 PM

>:

MetalMilitia Apr 27th, 2008 05:55 PM


Esuohlim Apr 27th, 2008 05:57 PM

So has the emoticon posse disbanded? I haven't seen GADZOOKS and Sam in a while :Eek

MetalMilitia Apr 27th, 2008 05:58 PM

Make my avatar an emote (:cat :cool :shades or :sailing)

Esuohlim Apr 27th, 2008 05:59 PM

:gay

Ahaahaha take that

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 06:00 PM

you do it >:

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 06:00 PM

whats been up in here guys? i've been tryin to get my laptop setup the last few days and forgot this place existed :x

Emu Apr 27th, 2008 06:00 PM

:eum

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551950)
We're the Aristocrats :rolleyes :rolleyes

..

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 06:16 PM

i watched the movie thinking "MAYBE IT'LL BE FUNNIER IF I GET THE BACKSTORY," but it wasn't >:

JediScum Apr 27th, 2008 06:55 PM

I thought the bonus features to "The Aristocrats" was funnier than the movie. The movie just reminded me of how me and my friends would talk to each other when we were teenagers.

ElPila666 Apr 27th, 2008 09:02 PM

I Dont Like Mondays
 
I was watching the movie "I'm not there", a strange movie about Bob Dylan so i decided to make my own lyric for a song if i were Bob Dylan too, maybe this is for the Art Shit place, i will gonna post some poems there too :), so here's my thing:

Is the name of a song, her name is sweet
she sweet like weed
she come over to my rescue
in moments i get through

She's my girl, her name is Pearl

freeking me away now and then
but while i lay on bed
strange dreams in my head
let's get the night away

our parents're upset
she sadly cries while i pray
but lord didn't care
cause he was busy somewhere else

oh wish i could snork some
just to enjoy a little bit my own
but i follow the footsteps of the Lord
"he" ain't wrong, "he" ain't wrong

liquidstatik Apr 27th, 2008 09:28 PM

what? ;__;;

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 09:40 PM

I've been craving a cigarette all day even though I think they're really disgusting

is this how everyone's addiction starts out ;_;

Asila Apr 27th, 2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

I've been craving a cigarette all day even though I think they're really disgusting

is this how everyone's addiction starts out ;_;
Yes. Welcome to a disgusting habit!

ElPila666 Apr 27th, 2008 09:46 PM

i'ts unplesant at first but it ends up likeing you

ElPila666 Apr 27th, 2008 09:58 PM

I'd wish my mouth were be a GW's cigarette

Esuohlim Apr 27th, 2008 09:59 PM

She certainly is a looker

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 10:02 PM

the only way to describe it would be a really subtle itching in my tounge, and something else is telling me that the only way to get rid of it is with rough, low quality tobacco smoke.

Esuohlim Apr 27th, 2008 10:08 PM

Would the subtle itching go away if I were to tell you that smoking causes in some cases oh I don't know SEIZURES :eek

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 10:17 PM

yes :tear

HickMan Apr 27th, 2008 10:23 PM


This lady sat right in front of me at my first Cleveland Indians game!


This is me with a funny guy that bangs on his drum during the Indians games! His name's John Adams and he's been to every game since 1972!

Fathom Zero Apr 27th, 2008 11:35 PM

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phoenix+Gamma

X-Variable Y-Variable is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-Variable

Blech.

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 11:50 PM

that's

not a bad blog, actually!

Fathom Zero Apr 27th, 2008 11:52 PM

I'd like to say I didn't expect that. Why don't you, Chojin, and this guy meet up?

Say, like about twenty-five feet off of the edge of a cliff.

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 11:56 PM

I think you're just jealous, kid

Fathom Zero Apr 27th, 2008 11:58 PM

Of your big internet posse? You know, it just warms my heart knowing that none of you are likely to shake each other's hand.

Guitar Woman Apr 27th, 2008 11:59 PM

of my manly good looks

Fathom Zero Apr 28th, 2008 12:02 AM

Of your massive schnozz, you damn Jew.

Guitar Woman Apr 28th, 2008 12:03 AM

low blow, man.

Fathom Zero Apr 28th, 2008 12:04 AM



That's your fate as a deadman.

Esuohlim Apr 28th, 2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 552012)
His name's John Adams and he's been to every game since 1972!

Was that the last time he got new glasses too? :x

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 552036)
low blow, man.

Speaking of low blows, HOW'S THAT COUSIN OF YOURS?!?!?!

I don't care if he's 15.

Guitar Woman Apr 28th, 2008 12:12 AM

what?

WhiteRat Apr 28th, 2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 552039)


That's your fate as a deadman.

All I need is a cursor to manipulate and drag that schnoz around like on Mario 64.

Guitar Woman Apr 28th, 2008 12:38 AM


Esuohlim Apr 28th, 2008 12:43 AM

Haha that is hideous :x

JediScum Apr 28th, 2008 12:56 AM

Damn! That pic scared me for a couple seconds, GW.

bigtimecow Apr 28th, 2008 01:23 AM

i like PG

HickMan Apr 28th, 2008 05:35 AM

The day that becomes the facial model for Mario is the day I stop playing video games.

Esuohlim Apr 28th, 2008 05:41 AM

I always get the urge to post "POLITICS :rolleyes" in a thread in the politcal forum :(

Fathom Zero Apr 28th, 2008 08:25 AM

It's serious business over there.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.