I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jul 11th, 2008 02:27 PM

NEVERMIND! I FORGOT I MOVED TO TEXAS.

MetalMilitia Jul 11th, 2008 02:28 PM

Pub is about 5 days in the future.

Esuohlim Jul 11th, 2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 567466)
NEVERMIND! I FORGOT I MOVED TO TEXAS.

SAY HI TO HANK HILL FOR ME

YOU FAGGOT

Esuohlim Jul 11th, 2008 02:33 PM

j/k but really texas sucks :x

Esuohlim Jul 11th, 2008 02:34 PM

UNLESS YOU ARE PULLING A FAST ONE ON ME :eek

Esuohlim Jul 11th, 2008 02:34 PM

:hypno

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 02:36 PM

Hahaha take THAT place where he lives!

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:38 PM

HEY MILHOUSE I MEET A PRETTY GIRL ON TUESDAY

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 02:38 PM

OH YEAH WHO

Esuohlim Jul 11th, 2008 02:39 PM

SHUT UP SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 02:39 PM

Did you eat her Tadao?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:39 PM

I CUTEY 8 PAGES AGO. I WNAT MILHGOUSE TO GIVE ME ADVICE SO THAT I CAN STAY ABSTINENT.

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 02:40 PM

? ;-/

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 567479)
Did you eat her Tadao?

I find that offensive young lady.

Pub Lover Jul 11th, 2008 02:43 PM

TADAO, YOU LEAVE THE CORPSE OF KEITH MOON ALONE, I TELL YA WHAT!

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 02:43 PM

I'm confused. Did you want to get with the girl or not?

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 02:43 PM

if tadao ate keith moon's corpse he would get sooooooooooooooooo fucked up

horse tranquilizers... RIP keith moon :(

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:45 PM

That seat didn't say "Not to be taken from behind"

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 567485)
if tadao ate keith moon's corpse he would get sooooooooooooooooo fucked up

horse tranquilizers... RIP keith moon :(

Yeah Keith moon's corpse would get so high.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobzire (Post 567484)
I'm confused. Did you want to get with the girl or not?

I'm practicing Milhouse's tantric sex course. Best way to not cum is to not talk to girls.

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 02:49 PM

Oh sweet. Or marry her!

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 02:50 PM

oh fucking BURNED

but that's not true; porn will catch up to you and make you cum like mad ;-/ i guess

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

MOD power abuse in 3,2,1

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 02:59 PM

pardon?

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 03:05 PM

ya what? I'm not getting banned am I?

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 03:18 PM

So, i found a caterpiller in the jam yesterday.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:19 PM

Did you take naked pics of it?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:19 PM

Did you suck the jam off of it?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:20 PM

Roll it on our tounge?

:wank

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 03:21 PM

the jam or the caterpillar? :-/

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 03:21 PM

Poor girls on the internet.

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 03:22 PM

Nope to all of them, Tadao. I threw it in the bin. And proceded to have a peanut butter sandwich instead.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:23 PM

SHE KNEW WHEN SHE SIGNED UP! I EVEN MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD TREAT HER IN SUCH A MANNER!

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 567503)
Nope to all of them, Tadao. I threw it in the bin. And proceded to have a peanut butter sandwich instead.

Awww, it died a jammy death? :(

wobzire Jul 11th, 2008 03:24 PM

I'm not saying they don't deserve it for being girls.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:25 PM

It really wanted to be a peanutbutterfly

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 03:25 PM

Nope! it just wiggled into the bin and will live on a landfill now.

And I know exactly how Tadao is. He amuses me.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:27 PM

:lol KItsa was scared of me at first.

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 03:28 PM

Aw...Well, I can understand why....

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:28 PM

It was Pubs fault.

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 03:29 PM

everything is pubs fault :x

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 03:30 PM

Heheheh

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2008 03:30 PM


Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:31 PM

My last GF was from the internet forums. We have the same disease. The girl I'm going to meet is from another forum....

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 03:34 PM

I think I need to put the perv title back on. :x

bigtimecow Jul 11th, 2008 03:34 PM

i agree

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 567509)
:lol KItsa was scared of me at first.

The hell I was. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 04:39 PM

:rolleyes

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 04:42 PM

Where did you get the idea that I was afraid of you?

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 04:43 PM

AAAAHHHH. FLASH PLAYER 9 WILL NOT INSTALL. I'M ABOUT TO CRY.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 04:44 PM

Not scared as in afraid, more like weary of me being an internet creep that will bug the fuck out of you.


Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 04:46 PM

Well, that's pretty much how you introduced yourself, so what else was I supposed to think? :P

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 04:49 PM

:lol I'm honest hehe

I mean it was Pub's fault!

Shrubfest Jul 11th, 2008 05:00 PM

Think it worked! Yay!


N/m

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 05:09 PM

Pub did start it :( I can prove it but I don't want too.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:12 PM

lol k

I am in a good mood today and NOTHING EXCEPT THE CAVITY I JUST FOUND IN MY TOOTH CAN RUIN IT.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:18 PM

You've been in a bad mood lately, do you need a schtooking?

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 536131)
The joke relies on a previously established fact.

The fact being that Tadao is Japanese (partially).

& a perv.

:tear I'm a victim I tell you!

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:23 PM

Eh, cut me some slack, I've had a bad few months and had an allergic reaction on Tues. that damn near killed me. I'm easing back up. Liquor helps.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:29 PM

Maybe this will cheer you up more.

Spoilers!

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:34 PM

Oh, Tadao, you are just a barrel of lolz.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:40 PM

Your'e just jealous because I'm more japanese than you.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:44 PM

No, I'm proud to be a gaijin because people act so fucking impressed when I manage competence in anything Japanese.

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 06:46 PM

I'm fixin for a fight again guys! :fight

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:49 PM

That's silly, stupid people (no not you, but the people impressed). I'll never understand the fascination with the japanese people. Thier products, yeah. I like a lot of things that japan has created. The japanese as a whole are one of the most racist and evil race of people on the earth.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:50 PM

:gw

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 567558)
I'm fixin for a fight again guys! :fight

Naw, I have to put on Kitsa gloves because she'll turn into a GabbyGG if I don't.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:52 PM

They've done some evil shit, sure. I'd do bento even if it wasn't Japanese, though, just from the art end of it. But in Japanese magazines and stuff when they write something about them, they always make a big deal about OMG SHE ISN'T JAPANESE and it's pretty funny.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 06:53 PM

I'm not into the emo "I'm gonna kill myself because yuo don't like me" shit.

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 567563)
They've done some evil shit, sure.

They are still doing it actually.

Guitar Woman Jul 11th, 2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 567560)
:gw

what

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 06:55 PM

Those god damned Japs stink up everywhere they go :racist

Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 06:57 PM

Praise white Jesus I'm half white


Tadao Jul 11th, 2008 07:01 PM

Wish my jap half was black though. I have no racial dancing skills and malados are hot.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 07:08 PM

I just ordered some awesome pens but you get no link because that would be spam and THAT'S NOT HOW I ROLL.

MetalMilitia Jul 11th, 2008 07:09 PM

What about these pens makes them any more awesome than the cracked, slightly chewed Biro sitting on the floor under my desk?

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 07:18 PM

The fact that they look and feel exactly like lit cigarettes, enough to fool smokers. When you pull it out in a no-smoking area, the looks you get are priceless.

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 07:19 PM

I live in Ohio and the whole state is a non-smoking area >:

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 07:21 PM

I live in Ohio and I agree, except for one bar not far from here that seems to have decided "fuck it".

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 07:26 PM

There are a couple bars from around here that say that. But that's cuz we're the home of BOXING'S MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD KELLY 'THE GHOST' PAVLIK

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 07:27 PM

:cheer

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 07:29 PM

You're from Youngstown? Icky. ;)

HickMan Jul 11th, 2008 07:31 PM

STFU Y-TOWN IS MY-TOWN

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 07:35 PM

You said you wanted a fight, I was just trying to do my part.

Actually, there are places way worse than Youngstown these days.

MetalMilitia Jul 11th, 2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 567574)
The fact that they look and feel exactly like lit cigarettes, enough to fool smokers. When you pull it out in a no-smoking area, the looks you get are priceless.

You should walk round a bar writing "cancer" on people with the cigarette pen.

liquidstatik Jul 11th, 2008 08:10 PM

it takes me 3 towellss to get dry when i get out of the shower and im still not even all the way dry my balls & gooch are still kinda damp uuuuuggh

MetalMilitia Jul 11th, 2008 08:11 PM

Get a bigger towel?

liquidstatik Jul 11th, 2008 08:12 PM

they're huge towels though :(

liquidstatik Jul 11th, 2008 08:13 PM

they just suck real hard and don't do their job >:

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 08:15 PM

Well, I don't smoke because I'm a cancer patient and it would be pretty fucking stupid of me, so it's amusing to shock people who think I shouldn't be holding a lit cigarette.

MetalMilitia Jul 11th, 2008 08:22 PM

I have a pen shaped like an abducted child so when I'm skulking around outside schools the parents are all like ":eek", but then I explain to them it's just a humorous pen and they're usually okay with it.

liquidstatik Jul 11th, 2008 08:24 PM

:lol

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2008 08:55 PM

Dude where can I get one

ElPila666 Jul 11th, 2008 11:33 PM

Are you guys talking about weed? cuz i heard that in Italy now it's legal to grown marijuana if you are into rastaman religion, idk it's seems that the new pope likes weed

Esuohlim Jul 12th, 2008 12:59 AM

THIS THREAD IS BORING WHEN PEOPLE ARE TAKING THE TERM "CHAT" SERIOUSLY

Esuohlim Jul 12th, 2008 12:59 AM

:infraction

Pub Lover Jul 12th, 2008 01:18 AM

I THINK WHAT ESUOHLIM MEANS IS THERE SHOULD BE MORE CAT PICTURES

ALSO, LESS BLAMING PUB FOR STUFF

liquidstatik Jul 12th, 2008 01:21 AM


HickMan Jul 12th, 2008 01:26 AM


Fathom Zero Jul 12th, 2008 01:37 AM

Good luck, Max.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.