I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jul 15th, 2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeposaurus (Post 731898)
I liked the last non yellow one, the one that says "I WEAR COOL GLASSES INDOORS THEREFORE I AM COOL AND ACCOMPLISHED" DEFINITELY A FRIEND REQUEST PICTURE RIGHT THAR!

WHY I OUGHTA

Phoenix Gamma Jul 15th, 2011 11:22 PM

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO PROBABLY RIDE THE AEROSMITH ROLLERCOASTER AT MGM BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST ROLLERCOASTER. AND I'LL HIGH FIVE STITCH I LOVE THE COLOR BLUE.

Seriously though I've been looking forward to this all week. And work pissed me off today so I want to have spite happiness now >:

Fathom Zero Jul 15th, 2011 11:33 PM

Hollywood Tower rocks.

Guitar Woman Jul 16th, 2011 12:48 AM

That Indiana Jones ride is the best one

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 12:53 AM

THAT'S NOT A RIDE.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 16th, 2011 07:17 AM

It's cool anyways. I hope they still have it because 2011 parents hate nazis and violence and fun :<

I hope we don't go to the Animal Kingdom. That shit's more boring than Epcot, and Epcot is educational.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 07:19 AM

Fuck, Epcot's great.

And the shit with all the dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom is mad decent.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 08:40 AM

Epcot is sweet.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 16th, 2011 09:04 AM

Animal Kingdom is what happens when someone takes the Lion King and tries to make a whole park based on that. Then they realize "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK" and pad it out with more animals. Also, of all the parks, it's the hottest.

Epcot is cool for eating and shit cause it has all of those restaurants in the different countries. But the educational stuff is hokey. I think there was one ride I really wanted to go on, some test track thing, but it kept breaking down. Like, 3 times while we were waiting. It was a huge line too because it was the only ride at Epcot that was just plain fun and doesn't try to sneak in stuff to teach you about environments and shit.

Also, I know it's impossible, but I'm still going to try and pull the sword from the stone this year at the Magic Kingdom. It's like when a quarter is glued to something and you keep picking at it. Fucking Disney >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 10:17 AM

I remember going to epcot when I was young and they showed a video of a little american boy talking through his tellivision to a little chinese girl half a world away. Blew my 10 year old mind.

Shit is real as hell now dawg. Epcot :pickle

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 10:28 AM

Epcot was always my favorite. I had a Figment piggybank. If I could have, I would have given Disney World the finger and spent my whole vacation at Epcot.

But then, I was the nerdiest kid you ever did see.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 10:36 AM

Stuck at the cleveland airport. Pent, we might be here for a while. Can either you or kitsa use your magic ohio powers and get us on our way.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 10:44 AM

I'll need a goat.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 11:16 AM

My daughter is a capricorn.....I'll need to find something else though.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 11:22 AM

Cleveland is a shitty place to be stuck :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 11:24 AM

we drive to cleveland to get a direct flight. Thought it would be less hassle.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 11:36 AM

Eat some Skyline. I understand that they're up there in Cleveland.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 01:13 PM

Fuck continental airlines. They delayed our flight intil 9pm.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 01:20 PM

Time enough for you to sight-see around glorious Cleveland.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 01:27 PM

If I didn't drive here 3 hours at 2am this morning I wouldn't care as much.

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 01:38 PM


Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 01:50 PM

There's the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I guess. There's a submarine right there on the lakefront you can tour. There's a kickass toy store but I can't remember where it is. The art museum there isn't bad; it's across the street from Case-Western University, which has an awesome silver blob roof.

Kitsa Jul 16th, 2011 01:51 PM

aha-

http://www.toystimeforgot.com/

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 731980)
I find people who want to dislike something just to be 'different' to be hilarious. I also find them to be somewhat cowardly and hypocritical. If you want to be different, go all the freaking way. Don't just hate things everyone loves, declare you love things everyone hates. Join the neo nazis, watch Sandra Prill videos, buy a copy of Ishtar, get the game ET for Atari 2600 and play it nonstop. Of course none of them do, so in the end their opinions are laughable, empty, and meaningless because half measures get you nowhere.

meeeeeh, as much as I hate arguing points that back up GW, I hate it when people bring up the "you're just trying to be different" crap. Caught shit like that all the time when I had the audacity to vocally hate History of Violence when it came out, and especially when I hated on Brokeback Mountain's award sweep for cock blocking Good Night and Good Luck

Hell, people still give me a hard time about hating History of Violence. If I'm a David Cronenberg fan, and you don't even know who the hell he is, I think I can reserve the right to disrespect A Mediocre History of Overhyped Violence >:

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 02:37 PM

Didja like Crash, though? That's the big question. I think bodily horror is more his speed. Good Night and Good Luck is one of my all time faves, though.

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 02:38 PM

HERE'S AN IDEA: LET'S KILL ED HARRIS HALFWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE! SHOCKING, RIGHT? WHAT A BALLSY MOVE! SHAME THAT HE, UH, WASN'T GIVEN A SINGLE GODDAMN THING TO DO.


AND LET US NOT FORGET THE AWKWARD "MAFIA DAD" MONOLOGUE. GOOD JOB ON THAT WHOLE 'ACTING' THING, KID!

OOH, OOH!
Spoilers!

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 02:41 PM

Oh yeah, I loved Crash. I think Cronenberg can go loopy with the body horror, though; eXistenZ was this big lumbering thing with awesome ideas and no real narrative drive... I know that was the point, given the genuinely fun twist-after-twist, but it just didn't- quite- work. Compared to Videodrome, at least, which practically forces you to watch it over and over until you figure out what was going on

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 16th, 2011 02:44 PM

Heading to houston

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 732292)
Oh yeah, I loved Crash. I think Cronenberg can go loopy with the body horror, though; eXistenZ was this big lumbering thing with awesome ideas and no real narrative drive... I know that was the point, given the genuinely fun twist-after-twist, but it just didn't- quite- work. Compared to Videodrome, at least, which practically forces you to watch it over and over until you figure out what was going on

See, I loved eXistenz, but prolly because I was twelve and it was gross and on the Sci-Fi Channel. I wasn't really treating it like a movie, so I wasn't particularly invested in the plot.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 732293)
Heading to houston

Don't die in the sky. I'd hate to pour one out for you at Comic Con '12.

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 02:52 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean, sometimes people bring up genuinely good reasons to hate Videodrome, except that there's no way in Hell I can listen to that objectively :lol I just love that movie. I first saw it at a sleepover with my friends when I was thirteen or something, my friend's older brother was watching us and we talked him into getting us R movies from Hollywood Video, and he brought us The Rock, Evil Dead II, Videodrome, and a pizza, That guy was fucking awesome

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 02:58 PM

That sounds like pretty much the best night ever. Same thing with me, only we had M-Rated games. :O That Wu-Tang fighter for the Playstation was badass at 4 in the morning hopped up on caffeine.

Also, there are artists/directors/musicians I like, but I can't tell you why, because I usually can come up with more reasons why I dislike the things they put out than why I like them. David Lynch sits right fucking center, along with Andy Warhol.

It's not even the cult of personality thing, either, even though they're both pretty interesting. There's a lot I just don't get from 'em, yet they're still a couple of my favorite artists. :\

Grislygus Jul 16th, 2011 03:12 PM

I've never quite gotten the David Lynch thing, outside of Eraserhead. Especially after watching that miserable excuse for a documentary. He sounds very thoughtful when he talks, and he talks quite a bit, and you keep expecting him to make a profound point... except he doesn't. That's not how David Lynch works. He just... goes on about... things. Which is exactly how his movies work; Twin Peaks was good because the fact that it was on television forced him to get to the damn point and actually make a definite narrative statement as to what the hell was going on.

Other than that, his head's in the clouds, his opinions are rambling treatises on nothing in particular, and his movies are like Japanese horror flicks; interesting ideas executed so ambiguously as to be pretty damn half-baked, and you stop expecting any sort of explanation at the halfway mark. Combine that with the slobbering sycophants that put the documentary Lynch together, and you have a frustrating time of it as someone who wants to like him but is frustrated by a lack of valid content

Fathom Zero Jul 16th, 2011 03:24 PM

I like a number of his things. Eraserhead's mad decent. Blue Velvet is great. Wild at Heart is pretty good. And I really liked Dumbland. (:lol)

But I tried to write a paper on Inland Empire, a movie I could barely sit through. I was dying watching it. Same thing with Mulholland Drive, albeit to a lesser extent. He keeps trying to wrap dream logic around life while whenever you try explaining a dream you had, you sound like a fucking asshole.

Also, I do like his paintings a bit, so there's always that. And to his credit, he's the only one that's ever made a movie that scares me, so he gets turbo props for that.

Tadao Jul 16th, 2011 09:46 PM

Dear Pub

Spoilers!

Esuohlim Jul 17th, 2011 05:19 AM



FOR GOD'S SAKE JIM I'M A DOCTOR NOT A POOLMAN

Esuohlim Jul 17th, 2011 05:20 AM

Spoilers!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 17th, 2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 732294)
See, I loved eXistenz, but prolly because I was twelve and it was gross and on the Sci-Fi Channel. I wasn't really treating it like a movie, so I wasn't particularly invested in the plot.


Don't die in the sky. I'd hate to pour one out for you at Comic Con '12.

I made it. Finally. Dana point, ca is gorgeous. Its like walking around in crono cross.especially the town where dario gets his 2nd sword.

Fathom Zero Jul 17th, 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 732344)

FOR GOD'S SAKE JIM I'M A DOCTOR NOT A POOLMAN

fuckin' a
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 421319)


Fathom Zero Jul 17th, 2011 02:20 PM


10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 17th, 2011 09:11 PM

Just drove through bat country. in las vegas right now. So much to bitch about. There wil be a catalogue of it.

Esuohlim Jul 17th, 2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 732372)
fuckin' a

Apparently not according to Zhukov, that sly Tasmanian devil

Zhukov Jul 18th, 2011 12:21 AM

Shit, I thought that form of institutionalised hatred was supposed to be anonymous.

Aaarg Jul 18th, 2011 12:47 PM

how come the weekly features on i-mockary haven't changed in months also is docmock officially dead GIVE ME SITE INSIGHT GUYS

also true story one time when my girlfriend was younger somebody in the house caught wind of a dead mouse thanks to the scent as it had apparently been a little while and they tracked it to a closet in which they found the mouse dead in the back of a toy ambulance which i think is pretty funny because of course one imagines the mouse being relieved to find an ambulance and expected to get taken in for medical treatment but alas!

Kitsa Jul 18th, 2011 04:54 PM

That's funny, but dead mouse smell sucks. The first car I ever had, a neon, had this increasingly horrible stench. It was the middle of summer and we cleaned the car inside and out, couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from. Nothing under the seats, even pulled out the backseat, nothing in there, nothing in the wheel well. We found out (and this was August, the smell had been worsening all summer) that there was a decaying drowned mouse in the inside well of one of the tail lights. Apparently the early neons had a big problem with watertightness, and I had the very first model to come out. So the mouse had drowned in the tail light and steeped there like a teabag all summer.

Even after removing its bloated and slimy corpse, the car retained a faint scent of death until my mom was in a wreck with it, totaled the car, broke her thumb (airbag bent it all the way backwards). And that was the end of that chapter.

Aaarg Jul 18th, 2011 05:51 PM

oh gross. i'm glad i'm drinking tea by the way!

one time my sister had a hamster and it went missing about a week or so later there was a horrible horrible smell throughout the house. the thing had gone under the refrigerator and apparently got stuck, died. nasty.

b_squared Jul 18th, 2011 05:52 PM

Gophers are drawn to our pool. Usually we get a few drownings every summer. They end up in the skimmer looking and smelling like Kitsa tail light mouse. It's disgusting.

b_squared Jul 18th, 2011 06:17 PM

A dog bit me on my hand today at work. :(

Aaarg Jul 18th, 2011 07:27 PM

i want to work with dogs. where do you work?

b_squared Jul 18th, 2011 11:54 PM

Animal control. There was an english pointer who looked so sad, so I went in to pet him, it was fine till he went cujo on me. No wonder this wierd bi-polar dog was in the pound. Working with dogs can be fun though. I just brought back two lab puppies which I had to fostertill they were old enough to adopt out to a home. I got to play with the puppies for three weeks then find them a good home:)

Zhukov Jul 19th, 2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Sloupoc, Beafough, Gheabrousiek, Bistrouklus, Spestoutuc, Droukreafris
Today's bot birthdays look like they belong to a string of Scottish highland villages.

Aaarg Jul 19th, 2011 12:27 AM

OH CUTE PUPPIES

i could never do animal control. i care too much about animals and too little about people.

b_squared Jul 19th, 2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 732541)
OH CUTE PUPPIES

i could never do animal control. i care too much about animals and too little about people.

Same here.

Kitsa Jul 19th, 2011 12:26 PM

I went into our animal shelter to buy a license for my dog, and I was behind an old lady who was shoving a terrified cat across the counter at the employees and telling them she wanted it to be euthanized. When they told her that it was a young, healthy cat and they wanted the chance to adopt it out instead, she screeched and insisted and told them that it slept on her legs and kept her up at night and she wanted it dead.

They finally took it from her, and after she left I said something to them about people being insane and horrible and they agreed with me. I figured they were going to keep the cat for a couple of days at least and try to adopt it out. I don't know why I assumed that, but I did.

As soon as I got home, I started making calls all over the place for someone from a no-kill shelter to take in this cat. Finally, a couple of hours later I called back and said I had secured a spot for it and that I would come to pick it up. They told me they euthanized the cat 10 minutes after I left. Apparently when someone demands the animal be killed, they have to kill it.

That poor cat did nothing more than try to curl up on a cranky old woman's legs, and now it's dead. If I'd known they were going to euthanize it like that, I would have grabbed it out of her arms and run with it. I felt so horrible. I cried and threw up for about three days, and then I cried for a full week after that. Now I won't step foot in the shelter again.

Aaarg Jul 19th, 2011 12:47 PM

Wow. What an asshole.

I hate having three cats and I resent the fact that at least two of them will outlive my dog, but I couldn't imagine getting rid of them. I wake up to my face being tickled by whiskers almost every morning, but fuck. They're my cats.

b_squared Jul 19th, 2011 12:55 PM

All shelters are different. We would have kept it if it were adoptable. Of course that depends on how full we are. If we are full of stray animals we have to hold them by law. So we have no room for the owner surrendered animals unfortunately they will have to go. We network like crazy to find homes for all of them and foster out as much as we can.
Those puppies I had were surrendered by the owner who bred the parents. He brought them in too young, still needing to nurse. We begged him to keep them with the momma till they we 8 weeks old then we could take them and adopt them, otherwise they would be put down. He said it was too much trouble and left them with us. I took them, fostered them, bottle fed them three to four times a night, then weaned them to solid food, potty and crate trained them, then found them homes just so they would not be put down. A month before I did the same with a litter of kittens.

Dealing with people like you described is why I feel like I do towards people. And she is just the tip of the crazy iceberg I see on a daily basis.

Sorry for the rant. tomorrow starts my vacation, and boy do I need it.

Tanuki Jul 19th, 2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 732587)
I went into our animal shelter to buy a license for my dog, and I was behind an old lady who was shoving a terrified cat across the counter at the employees and telling them she wanted it to be euthanized. When they told her that it was a young, healthy cat and they wanted the chance to adopt it out instead, she screeched and insisted and told them that it slept on her legs and kept her up at night and she wanted it dead.

They finally took it from her, and after she left I said something to them about people being insane and horrible and they agreed with me. I figured they were going to keep the cat for a couple of days at least and try to adopt it out. I don't know why I assumed that, but I did.

As soon as I got home, I started making calls all over the place for someone from a no-kill shelter to take in this cat. Finally, a couple of hours later I called back and said I had secured a spot for it and that I would come to pick it up. They told me they euthanized the cat 10 minutes after I left. Apparently when someone demands the animal be killed, they have to kill it.

That poor cat did nothing more than try to curl up on a cranky old woman's legs, and now it's dead. If I'd known they were going to euthanize it like that, I would have grabbed it out of her arms and run with it. I felt so horrible. I cried and threw up for about three days, and then I cried for a full week after that. Now I won't step foot in the shelter again.

Oh my god....

The most that happened when I worked at a humane society was the rabid chihuahua incident.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Kitsa. Internet hug.

Aaarg Jul 19th, 2011 01:06 PM

I bet. Too stressful for me.

There's a local dog that hangs out around my house a lot. She has owners and the owner actually came here looking for her once, which is a damn shame because we were going to sneak her away to get her fixed one time but I guess that would be illegal or something - or some rednecks would burn our house down.

Anyway, she gets pregnant every few months, and it's terrible. The last time she did, she gave birth to fifteen puppies. Thirteen of them were dead when the owners found them - and the man just made a comment about how he's been waiting so long for a "blue male puppy" to no avail. You fucking prick.

The dog is normally out and about in the neighborhood, but sometimes for a week or two she'll disappear. I'm assuming they keep her inside (not their house, maybe a shed or something) for some reason, because when she does show back up she'll be skinny as hell. We keep a big bag of cheap dog food here to feed her all the time, and she often gets left-overs and the like.

She's missing an eye and clearly has not received any medical attention for that fact.

Such a sweet, happy dog.

Such a bunch of fucking stupid hicks.

I'm always afraid I'll see her dead in the road.

Zomboid Jul 19th, 2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 732540)
Today's bot birthdays look like they belong to a string of Scottish highland villages.

:lol

creeposaurus Jul 19th, 2011 03:50 PM

My grandma's friend keeps two of her dogs and a cockatiel in their garage. Here. Where's it hot. All the time. They also give their grandkids pets like they're fucking toys or something and the kids almost always end up mortally wounding them. Idiots.

She once offered to babysit my daughter. Lol.

Colonel Flagg Jul 19th, 2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 732587)
Apparently when someone demands the animal be killed, they have to kill it.

I'm going to check this statement out, because that is f***ing insane.

Tanuki Jul 19th, 2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 732593)
I bet. Too stressful for me.

There's a local dog that hangs out around my house a lot. She has owners and the owner actually came here looking for her once, which is a damn shame because we were going to sneak her away to get her fixed one time but I guess that would be illegal or something - or some rednecks would burn our house down.

Anyway, she gets pregnant every few months, and it's terrible. The last time she did, she gave birth to fifteen puppies. Thirteen of them were dead when the owners found them - and the man just made a comment about how he's been waiting so long for a "blue male puppy" to no avail. You fucking prick.

The dog is normally out and about in the neighborhood, but sometimes for a week or two she'll disappear. I'm assuming they keep her inside (not their house, maybe a shed or something) for some reason, because when she does show back up she'll be skinny as hell. We keep a big bag of cheap dog food here to feed her all the time, and she often gets left-overs and the like.

She's missing an eye and clearly has not received any medical attention for that fact.

Such a sweet, happy dog.

Such a bunch of fucking stupid hicks.

I'm always afraid I'll see her dead in the road.

My aunt and uncle rescued a dog from that condition. They sued the owners for animal cruelty charges and the dog lived ten more happy years with my aunt and uncle.

Just steal the dog away.

Aaarg Jul 19th, 2011 04:58 PM

We have a dog and three cats and all are rescued strays from this same location. And a crested gecko, but he's not a stray. We really can't afford to take in more animals right now. Not while renting.

And we'll be looking for new places to live soon, and it's going to be haaaaard.

Also I don't think she's ever been inside a house. If you eat outside she will jump in your face, haha.

I tried convincing somebody I worked with to come and take her, and she almost did.

Guitar Woman Jul 19th, 2011 05:04 PM

This thread makes me want to hug my cat. D:

Tanuki Jul 19th, 2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 732613)
We have a dog and three cats and all are rescued strays from this same location. And a crested gecko, but he's not a stray. We really can't afford to take in more animals right now. Not while renting.

And we'll be looking for new places to live soon, and it's going to be haaaaard.

Also I don't think she's ever been inside a house. If you eat outside she will jump in your face, haha.

I tried convincing somebody I worked with to come and take her, and she almost did.

Have you called animal control yet?

Womti Jul 19th, 2011 06:18 PM

thread backups

Womti Jul 19th, 2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 718666)
Bam Bam. Two people banned. Just like that.

:suicide

Fathom Zero Jul 19th, 2011 06:29 PM

gyah

Womti Jul 19th, 2011 06:38 PM

or maybe... if we could just somehow manage to slice open that nasty little artery over to the right of our heart...... :lol

k0k0 Jul 19th, 2011 07:09 PM

My ex girlfriend collected animals and it was horrible. I couldn't stop her either and it's the reason why I left her. I myself had a dog and 2 quaker parrots that I taught how to talk. Over the 2 years I was with her, my house slowly became filled with 3 dogs, 4 cats, my 2 parrots, 3 more birds, an iguana, 3 snakes, 2 lizards, 3 different aquariums full of fish, and at the end, a pot bellied pig. The house smelled like shit.

It was the last straw when I came home one day and was greeted by a german shepherd holding one of my quakers in its mouth dead. I had no idea why this random dog was in our house, but it killed and ate both of my birds that I had weaned and bottle fed. Hers were fine. She said that someone at work gave her a free german shepherd and so she got it and let it loose in the house then went back to work. I made her leave and take all the animals with her except the dog and pig (which I had grown attached to). I ended up giving the pig to a farm in the country that bred potbellied pigs after my house got foreclosed on but I still have my little chihuahua.

creeposaurus Jul 19th, 2011 07:44 PM

I love Quaker Parrots. They're like cute, chubby little feathered people. D':

Animal hoarding is so bad, when it gets out of hand.

Shrubfest Jul 19th, 2011 08:40 PM

Pub's just telling me about how hard he is.

Y'all should send him more dick pics.

Grislygus Jul 19th, 2011 09:43 PM

If the leg pics didn't scare him off, I don't know what will

Colonel Flagg Jul 19th, 2011 11:42 PM

We adopted a beagle with a broken leg. Her former owner had run over her leg with his truck and dropped her at the SPCA with the statement "If this dog is too dumb to get out of the way of my truck, I don't want her."

Idiot.

Prognosis was not good, but she made a complete recovery anyway, without surgery. :)

k0k0 Jul 20th, 2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeposaurus (Post 732648)
I love Quaker Parrots. They're like cute, chubby little feathered people. D':

Animal hoarding is so bad, when it gets out of hand.

Yeah, quakers are my favorite bird. They're smart as shit, but tiny enough to not take up much space. They each have different personalities too. I haven't gotten another since those two died, but someday I will. I want to be able to bottle feed them first though. All the ones I've seen around here are already weaned and so they won't think I'm their mama.

LordSappington Jul 20th, 2011 03:19 AM

I fucking love animals. It's going to be hard to decide what animals I'll have at a time.
I want a ferret and/or two rats, but I hated cleaning cages, and you have to really make the house safe for them in every crevice.

There are some horses on someone's land I pass by when I head home from work, and I usually buy them a $1 bag of organic carrots to feed to them. I probably look pretty out of place; some teen with a mohawk feeding horses. I love those big guys. :tear

elx Jul 20th, 2011 03:27 AM

GET A MUDKIPS

elx Jul 20th, 2011 03:28 AM


Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 06:01 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILLIE IS UNSTOPPABLE NOW, BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW GOD, MAY HE SOON FINISH PLAYING THE @#$!ING OREGON TRAIL IN THE SUNKEN CITY OF R'LYEH AND RISE TO DESTROY THE WORLD OF MEN

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 06:26 AM

gus, whats up bro.

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 06:39 AM

:I

Shrubfest Jul 20th, 2011 07:08 AM

So, I have to finish my final year proposal this week. I'm alternating between 'This is easy, just have some more tea and then write it all' and 'Dude I have no idea what I'm talking about. Seriously. I'll do more research.'

Neither result in actual written work.

:(

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 07:18 AM

modern guilt, I'm under lock and key

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 08:01 AM

if this site bans me... then I'm going to go have a cigarette :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 08:21 AM

:oneofthosedays

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 08:28 AM

I love how it thinks we care

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 732716)
gus, whats up bro.

HELLO, NEPHEW

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 732749)
I love how it thinks we care


I HATE how you think we care >:

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 08:40 AM

ITS TOO LATE EVERY1S AWAKE NOW IT COULDVE JUST BEEN US. >:





:(




just...



...us...




:tear

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 08:46 AM

:chatter

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732757)
:chatter

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 08:49 AM

:fu

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 08:57 AM

arbeit nervt

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732759)
:fu


Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 11:40 AM

today is an okay day

Tadao Jul 20th, 2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 732668)
Pub's just telling me about how hard he is.

Y'all should send him more dick pics.

:dylansnipples

executioneer Jul 20th, 2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 732711)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILLIE IS UNSTOPPABLE NOW, BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW GOD, MAY HE SOON FINISH PLAYING THE @#$!ING OREGON TRAIL IN THE SUNKEN CITY OF R'LYEH AND RISE TO DESTROY THE WORLD OF MEN

PICKLEGEDDON BEGINS NOW

Colonel Flagg Jul 20th, 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732759)
:fu

And we thought you were gone.

Tanuki Jul 20th, 2011 02:24 PM

I'm still finishing up on my Splash Woman costume and I'm having papier mache issues...

Tadao Jul 20th, 2011 02:34 PM

Let's have a look. ;)

Tadao Jul 20th, 2011 02:36 PM

:pagebrak
Spoilers!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.