I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chimp's New Big Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4409)

fatbinge Jul 13th, 2003 11:42 PM

Rough.

Edit: Sorry chimp, apparently you didn't think that was sufficient.

Don't think about it any more. Or else... pop. She's unaware of the power she has.

One other thing, i'm not going to go out of my way to talk to her, but if the opportunity comes up at school, i'll give her my mind.

AChimp Jul 14th, 2003 12:00 AM

I am enraged by your one word response. >:

This thread is about finding answers! :tear

Anonymous Jul 14th, 2003 12:49 AM

i have no idea why i like chimp :<

um, anyway, even though you probably think that there's no-one else 'interested' in you, ditch her, please. you aren't going anywhere with her anyway and all roads lead to sol on this issue

Baalzamon Jul 14th, 2003 10:46 AM

chojin is right man, just forget about her already.

I you have any self respect at all you should stop pursuing this obviosly futile relationship.

AChimp Jul 14th, 2003 01:11 PM

If I stopped pursuing the relationship, there would be no point in this thread. :rolleyes

Quote:

i have no idea why i like chimp :<
:love Chojin :love

Baalzamon Jul 14th, 2003 01:26 PM

Quote:

If I stopped pursuing the relationship, there would be no point in this thread.

Myabe if you stopped pursuing this relationship you could focus your attention on finding another woman to write a thread about :/

maybe you could even find a normal one, without stupid emotional issues and stuff :O

AChimp Jul 14th, 2003 01:49 PM

MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST FIND ONE. >:

:fudgee-o :(

Baalzamon Jul 14th, 2003 03:50 PM

LOL

but ey, this is "chimps big thread" not mine, if we're talking about me we have to make another one, which I dont intend to do :p

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 14th, 2003 06:04 PM

Chojin has a point for once! Chimp, as Bob Dylan famously sang, "You ain't goin' nowhere." In fact, you're already there.

ziggytrix Jul 14th, 2003 06:15 PM

Dude, the faster you get over her, the faster you can turn this into emotionally abusing her, instead of the other way round. Think ya can do it?

AChimp Jul 14th, 2003 11:17 PM

But being mean would totally ruin my chances. ;) :(

Anonymous Jul 14th, 2003 11:27 PM

why do you ask for advice if you're going to blow it all off with a gay quip?

AChimp Jul 15th, 2003 12:13 AM

Because it was only recently that I started getting some non-gay quip advice. >:

The balance of gay has shifted. :(

ziggytrix Jul 15th, 2003 12:23 AM

I'm dead serious. If you can figure out how to send the signal that you aren't pleased to see her, aren't nervous, etc, you'll be much better off.

AChimp Jul 15th, 2003 12:25 AM

Hmm... so you're saying I should make her feel guilty for giving me the shaft and make her beg ME to take HER back? :)

kellychaos Jul 15th, 2003 10:35 AM

Be like Fonzi ... and what is Fonzi? ... that's right, he's cool ...BE Fonzi ... invite her to the soda shop, punch the jukebox so that it plays a romantic lil diddy and then snap your fingers in such an authoritative way that it sends her scurrying into your arms and slow dancing to the melody of an old Platters love ballad. :)

AChimp Jul 15th, 2003 12:16 PM

I think I'll just be myself. :(

Pub Lover Jul 15th, 2003 12:24 PM

Yeah, that has always worked so well up till now. >:

Baalzamon Jul 15th, 2003 01:16 PM

fuck man, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it already. its getting damned annoying.

If you really like her that much that you cant just let it go, your only option is to push the issue untill you are either accepted or get turned down in the harshest way. Its the chance you have to take, but at least the issue would be resolved.

Shes making excuses to avoid exactly this. It will never happen unless you force her to find 5 fucking minutes to talk to you.

But seriously, if shes being as much of a bitch as you make it sound like, I cant see how you actually would like her that much, and in that case you should just forget about her, and then you wont have to deal with it anymore.

I like my second option better, its easier, and I think I've heard enough to confidently say that it is the right course of action in this case.

on the other hand the harsh dumping that could result from the first option would make a better thread ;)

It all depends though. Is your heart set on her? are you madly in love with her and cant be with anyone else...

answer that question, then decide what you are going to do.

Protoclown Jul 15th, 2003 06:03 PM

That's how girls are, man. You show some interest, and they get cold and run away. It's all part of the game. You need to catch her in a net and bash her skull in with a sharp and heavy rock.

Royal Tenenbaum Jul 15th, 2003 06:44 PM

Chimp, you know how dating and fishing are sometimes compared? Well, when you go fishing, sometimes you catch nothing, sometimes you catch something tasty, and sometimes you catch a beast fit only for the deepest pits of hell. Well, what you have on your hands is a case of the latter.

fatbinge Jul 15th, 2003 09:16 PM

Good analogy.

Oh boy, wednesday is tomorrow. It's yet another chance to put this thing to an end. In all likelyhood, this thread will be active for at least another 6 months. :(

Anonymous Jul 15th, 2003 09:21 PM

no, if he ditches her then it can go back to 'Best way to get a girlfriend' instead of 'what best to do with girlfriend'

i like the former a lot better anyway ;>

AChimp Jul 15th, 2003 09:38 PM

:lol

Yes, tomorrow I will try to talk to her again, and if she refuses, I will be mean. :(

soundtest Jul 15th, 2003 10:28 PM