I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Sega Game Gear Appreciation Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21134)

Sam May 7th, 2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
the guy from naked gun.

YES, THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

Jeff The Ninja May 7th, 2006 02:13 PM

Hmmm, it looks nothing like the movie cover at all. It looks like an Indian Rain Dance gone horribly wrong.

Girl Drink Drunk May 7th, 2006 02:28 PM

Did you chance the name of the thread for fear of people mistaking the Game Gear for the suddenly attained ability for you to masturbate?

RaNkeri May 7th, 2006 04:13 PM

I'd love to get my old Genesis back :(

But then again, I can always use emulator :lol

Misdemonar May 7th, 2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
the guy from naked gun.

YES, THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT.

No problem..I'm just awesome like that.

Jeff The Ninja May 7th, 2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperwulf
Did you chance the name of the thread for fear of people mistaking the Game Gear for the suddenly attained ability for you to masturbate?

No, I just saw the way that this thread was going and I figured that this would be a more approiate name for this thread.

Also, I have made several threads on masterbation, so I already have figured out that necessarry skill to having a full and successfull life.

Girl Drink Drunk May 8th, 2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperwulf

No, I just saw the way that this thread was going and I figured that this would be a more approiate name for this thread.

Also, I have made several threads on masterbation, so I already have figured out that necessarry skill to having a full and successfull life.

Haha. Just fucking with ya man.

Comrade Rocket May 9th, 2006 03:16 PM

i had a game gear. to this day i have yet to see someone who still had battery covers for there game gear.

if you can, get the G.G. Shinobi. Because its got 5 ninjas and they all have there own weapons and abilities.

My favorite was the Blue ninja because he had the grapling hook and his special was that he could turn into a tornado.

sucha great game

Girl Drink Drunk May 9th, 2006 03:33 PM

It's ironic becuase I always wanted to play a Shinobi game where your main weapon is a sword, rather than a side-arm or power-up, and in that GG one I wished I had the shurikens.

Jeff The Ninja May 26th, 2006 05:50 PM

I figured that this thread could use a Revival of sorts.

First thing, the game gear I bought is now missing most sound. For example in sonic, You get music, but no sound effects.

So I got a New one through Ebay :(

After the stunning beauracracy of paypal, i finally got the payment through. Two days ago, i recieved my new gamegear from the US. Now I have two, one that works perfectly and one that Has Shitty sound.

I also have seven games for the system
Sonic 2
Surf Ninjas
Super Columns (got with the game gear)
Shinobi
Psychic World
World Series Baseball

Any more games I should look for.

Fathom Zero May 26th, 2006 06:34 PM

Columns will always be the greatest puzzle game, be it on the Game Gear or the Genesis. It kicks Tetris' blocky ass all up and down.

Jeff The Ninja May 26th, 2006 07:51 PM

Heres the thing, Super Columns is way diffrient from Regular Columns. Super Columns Lets you Flip the Column On its side Tetris style. Taking away From the game. Which is disappointing seeing as how the only copy of Columns I can find is at a pawnshop accross the city and it costs 20 Dollars :(

Fathom Zero May 26th, 2006 10:00 PM

My friend's grandma owns 3 copies in case one breaks because she plays them too much. She whips all of us at it. I only own one, which is currently not in my possession. It's at MY grandma's. What is it with old people and puzzle games?

Girl Drink Drunk May 27th, 2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Columns will always be the greatest puzzle game, be it on the Game Gear or the Genesis. It kicks Tetris' blocky ass all up and down.

Bust-A-Move

Fathom Zero May 27th, 2006 12:45 PM

Only in the arcades for me, otherwise Bust-a-Move is no fun.

Girl Drink Drunk May 27th, 2006 01:05 PM

Bust-A-Move 4. I only have the demo, yet, the puzzle mod is addictive.

executioneer May 27th, 2006 06:30 PM

you guys obviously haven't played super puzzle fighter 2 turbo

Fathom Zero May 27th, 2006 06:42 PM

I only play Pocket Fighter. >:

Jeff The Ninja May 27th, 2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer

I play it, Too bad there isnt a Version of it for the GameGear.

On the other hand, World Series Baseball is the first Baseball game I have actually beaten the computer in.

But Yeah, What other good games Are there for the system. I am tired of going on hunches and guesses.

Girl Drink Drunk May 27th, 2006 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer

I certainly have not, But I've heard good things.