I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Emu Nov 13th, 2006 03:46 PM

Fartin's gentle racism warms my heart

MetalMilitia Nov 13th, 2006 05:26 PM

girl walks into a bar

says 'ouch'

joke ends

turns out the bar was a pole or stick object and not infact a place where you buy drinks and foods and whatevers

MetalMilitia Nov 13th, 2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Lady Sovereign - '9 to 5'

Has she cleverly changed the lyrics to reflect her lack of ever having a job due to being a massive chav hoebag?

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 06:36 PM

It's not even a little like the Dolly Parton hit. ;)

Chavs! :lol

MetalMilitia Nov 13th, 2006 06:45 PM

One of my lecturers tried to move to New Zealand but they wouldn't let him in. I don't know why, he might be a sex pervert or something.

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 06:58 PM

We let sex perverts in. :rolleyes

We currently have a set of stupid immigration laws left over from our Thatcher copying Tory government of a decade back. Either you have a lot of money, or a degree. Except all the jobs we're short on are plumbers, electricians, taxi drivers, etc. Shit you don't usually get degrees in. We need manual labour, that's why big business here wants open borders with China, but thenthe Tories go ape, and try a coup, and the Labour party can barely keep their controlling coalition under control and really fuck NZ politics they are worse than little kids.

Who the fuck cares! >:

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 07:00 PM

Dolly Parton - 'Coming Forth To Carry Me Home'

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 07:01 PM

Which thread am I in?

xbxDaniel Nov 13th, 2006 07:24 PM

What the fuck! >:

executioneer Nov 13th, 2006 07:26 PM

you're in the thread that's not like that other thread

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxDaniel
What the fuck! >:

Apparently it wasn't Julie's idea to open his account to everyone. :x

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
you're in the thread that's not like that other thread

I'm in the best thread. :bestthread

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 09:29 PM

Chip Winger.

When making a character, remember not to put your regular AIM account in the profile. :sigh

Fathom Zero Nov 13th, 2006 09:33 PM

That address looks familiar to me and I don't know why.

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 09:38 PM

Someone funny make a Kelly Strippa account and hound Megaman until he cries and goes home. >:

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 09:40 PM

That guy is so stupid, he made a second Chip Winger account. :lol

Misdemonar Nov 13th, 2006 09:42 PM

hey pub, you come here often? :lol

Fathom Zero Nov 13th, 2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

He wants ALL the rights for himself.

Pub Lover Nov 13th, 2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
hey pub, you come here often? :lol

Every now & then. ;<

Esuohlim Nov 13th, 2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Hahaha he put his AIM in there again

Sam Nov 13th, 2006 10:18 PM

HA HA MSN

GADZOOKS Nov 14th, 2006 12:16 AM

I like mario kart, so what

BlueOatmeal Nov 14th, 2006 02:59 AM

Mario Kart DS is wikkid sweet! I finally unlocked ROB the robot!

FartinMowler Nov 14th, 2006 09:59 AM

my customer won the local election...I actually have two customer's that ran in the election. One is old (he's the one that won) and a young guy that is 25ish looking he lost. the average winner had around 4000-8000 votes and the young guy got 600 :/ he told me he spent over $5000 just for signs. I asked the young guy before he lost if he liked politics and he said "if someone ask's me about world politics I'm not interested but I think locally I can make a difference" with that "I'm throwing my pitch" voice...fucking fake people.

Pub Lover Nov 14th, 2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [url=http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3860930a1860,00.html
News[/url]]Michael Jackson is living in fear of his life after being stalked by a transvestite.

The Thriller singer - who recently sparked controversy by reportedly wearing women's clothing during a day out in St Tropez - is said to have hired four bodyguards and is wearing a bullet-proof vest at all times, after receiving a number of threatening letters.

A source said told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "This person is plaguing his life and has sent some seriously dodgy letters. They are from a man who works as a drag queen in the seedy Kings Cross area of Sydney, Australia. The content is eerie to say the least and this person is seemingly obsessed with Michael."

The alleged stalker - who goes under the name of Melanie - has bombarded the 48-year-old pop superstar with up to 100 lewd letters a day, begging him for a relationship and asking for his hand in marriage.

The source added: "He writes all kinds of things, saying he knows Michael and wants to marry him. He tells Michael he needs to marry him. Michael has been having problems sleeping because of this guy."

Erika Krystal would claw this guys eyes out. :eek