I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Colonel Flagg Mar 15th, 2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 676035)
Oh god, shut up. Preston and Steve are awful.

To each their own.

I'm guessing you were a "Barsky" kind of guy. :\

Colonel Flagg Mar 15th, 2010 10:43 AM

:pagebrak

DAMMIT

RaNkeri Mar 15th, 2010 11:39 AM

FUCK 22.12.2012

4.11.4006 BITCHES

RaNkeri Mar 15th, 2010 11:49 AM

ALSO, DAVID BECKHAM

Grislygus Mar 15th, 2010 12:28 PM

Man I actually have nothing to do today, no lines to wait in, no having to wait in the dmv or AAA, no having to sit in a clinic for five hours, no having to sit in my car and wait for something to open or for some random jackass store manager to finally get off of their two hour lunch break so I can ask them why the hell they're jerking me around on my job application...

SO once again I'm still stuck at home, hovering over dinner cooking in a crock pot for six hours while the stew simmers and boils down SO I'M ON AN ACTUAL COMPUTER TODAY

Prepare for a glorious unleashing of bold and italics, previously unavailable on my phone, perhaps supplemented by underlined text, and prepare for me to be even more annoying

Terra Mar 15th, 2010 12:47 PM

I would like to hear more about the stew, please.

Grislygus Mar 15th, 2010 01:29 PM

Rice, ground hominy, diced carrots, potatoes (baked beforehand), black beans, corn, jalapenos, short (thickly cut) chicken strips (also slow-and-low baked beforehand, tender as hell now), thyme, cilantro, butter, a healthy dose of ground red pepper flakes, previously reduced/homemade chicken broth with secret seasonings that make it oh-so savory, sliced mushrooms, and a decent dash of pepper, why?

Pentegarn Mar 15th, 2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 676068)
To each their own.

I'm guessing you were a "Barsky" kind of guy. :\

No he's probably a Kidd Chris (or is it Kidd Kris?) guy

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 02:33 PM

I downloaded the entire Beatles discography the other day so I can listen through it all and finally legitimately back up my claim that I hate them

Terra Mar 15th, 2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 676095)
Rice, ground hominy, diced carrots, potatoes (baked beforehand), black beans, corn, jalapenos, short (thickly cut) chicken strips (also slow-and-low baked beforehand, tender as hell now), thyme, cilantro, butter, a healthy dose of ground red pepper flakes, previously reduced/homemade chicken broth with secret seasonings that make it oh-so savory, sliced mushrooms, and a decent dash of pepper, why?

I was getting hungry.

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 05:53 PM

Anorexia makes you hungry, yes

Grislygus Mar 15th, 2010 06:00 PM

Did I mention that the crockpot dinner itself is turkey stewing in sherry, celery, green onions, and its own juices, to be further developed into tasty well-sauced goodness?

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 06:29 PM

She cannot wait get her lanugo-covered hands on it and inhale the calorie-less vapors

Grislygus Mar 15th, 2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 676146)
You remember watching live action Spider man and Battlestar Galactica? You're pretty old.The times they are a-changing, grandpa. Just accept the fact there will always be new versions of older franchises, and that people will one day be reminiscing about them. :Bob Dylan

I sure as hell remember watching live action Spiderman and Battlestar Galactica on SciFi (whenever they weren't playing Gigantor). What is he, twelve?

Now I can't go after Coolinator over him in good conscience. >:

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 676103)
I downloaded the entire Beatles discography the other day so I can listen through it all and finally legitimately back up my claim that I hate them

Album #1: Please Please Me

Boring derivative pop songs and shitty doo-wop. There's a song called "Boys" where they sing about boys. Fuck this shit.

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 09:11 PM

You should have started from their last album and gone back.

Guitar Woman Mar 15th, 2010 09:12 PM

Rolling Stones were always better than The Beatles. Just sayin'.

Although The Beatles were a big factor in me realizing that all music wasn't complete shit. They're a good starting point for classic rock fags, I think

Tadao Mar 15th, 2010 09:21 PM

idiot

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 09:53 PM

:lol

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 09:55 PM

Are the Beatles only good because they were revolutionary? Do they continue to be boring by today's standards or am I going to get unexpectedly floored by some heavy shit coming up

I'm looking forward to when I get to Sgt. Pepper's, the most overhyped album other than Dark Side of the Moon (which sucks).

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 10:09 PM

You're going to hate it because you already hate it so you're wasting your time.

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 10:23 PM

I hate everything before I like it >:, The Leader >:

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 10:41 PM

Then you're wasting your life.

Zhukov Mar 15th, 2010 10:58 PM

Hate is a powerful ally, The Leader.

You would do well to embrace it.

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 11:03 PM

Never. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.