I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Otto Jun 29th, 2011 10:47 PM

Man, and I thought that using chloraseptic lozenges/spray was a bad experience! Well it's good that you're doing better!

Shyandquietguy Jun 29th, 2011 10:51 PM

Oh god damn it, I thought you were talking about an actual drink. :lol
Looks like I need to go to the hospital more! :lol

Otto Jun 29th, 2011 10:53 PM

Don't. Hospitals are horrible places that smell like antiseptic and death, plus if you're under the influence of any kind of hallucinogen you're going to see the hospital in a light that makes their depiction in the film Jacob's Ladder seem like something out of a Disney movie.

executioneer Jun 29th, 2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 728935)
BEST PONY

HELL YES

Shrubfest Jun 30th, 2011 05:32 AM

OH MY HAIRY CHRIST.

My laptop is still not back from the menders.
Husband broke his and needs all the drivers reinstalling.
Borrowed Mammas=Bluescreen.

I'm now at the library. This is horrid. I'm on work placement next week. Te details come via email. Ballsacks.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 08:13 AM

Ugh, shrub, that sucks. I'm sorry.

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Another girl I slept with at a party seemed normal until she somehow got my number and started calling me repeatedly and telling me that I was a victim of identity theft because there was someone who looked exactly like me except his hair had "blonde tips"
this girl sounds kinda cool

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 12:02 PM

She most likely wanted to be in the middle of a double Gus sandwich.

LordSappington Jun 30th, 2011 12:25 PM

Some guy I know is convinced, after watching a tv program on it, that the universe is a simulation, and God is a programmer. His reasoning: Look very closely at something. Everything is pixelated.

executioneer Jun 30th, 2011 12:27 PM

that is sad

Colonel Flagg Jun 30th, 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 728969)
except maybe colonelflagg <3

Yes, of course. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 728979)
I spent the day in the ER. Pretty much all that came out of it was that my gallbladder got a clean bill of health and I figured out I never want a "GI Cocktail" again.

I fortunately have avoided this particular slice of loveliness. Not for much longer, however. :(

Very glad your GB is OK. Now make them fix what ails you! >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 729040)
Some guy I know is convinced, after watching a tv program on it, that the universe is a simulation, and God is a programmer. His reasoning: Look very closely at something. Everything is pixelated.

He must be great fun at parties. :hypno

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Sounds like the beginning of a serious slide into wonderful world of schizophrenia! Better do something quick before he decides to stick it to the matrix by going on a killing spree.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 01:24 PM

Thanks, ColFlagg...basically, it just sort of feels as if my stomach either has a pile of rocks in it, or like it has a cigar stubbed out in it. I think that they were like "aha, fatwoman with a baby, must be gallbladder". WELL, NOT ALWAYS.

They sent me home with a Gastro referral and a supposition that it was an ulcer from my lifelong, arthritis-necessary Excedrin use. Also, I can't have caffeine, peppermint or chocolate, which neatly disposes of basically my entire sustenance up to this point.

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 01:27 PM

I can understand that they'd want you to avoid chocolate and caffeine, but why peppermint? I thought peppermint was supposed to be soothing to digestive problems.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Everything is pixelated.

He must have keener eyesight than me. I can't see the pixels. What with them being atomic. :eek

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 01:31 PM

Supposedly nicotine, caffeine, chocolate and peppermint do some sphincter-relaxing in there and allow gastric acids to seep up into the esophagus.

(protip for anal aficionados, I guess...ply your partner with coffee and, I don't know, cigs and york peppermint patties or something)

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 729050)
Also, I can't have caffeine, peppermint or chocolate, which neatly disposes of basically my entire sustenance up to this point.

I would be incapable of living on th... No, wait. I'd be fine. Alcohol. :picklehat

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 729053)
Supposedly nicotine, caffeine, chocolate and peppermint do some sphincter-relaxing in there and allow gastric acids to seep up into the esophagus.

(protip for anal aficionados, I guess...ply your partner with coffee and, I don't know, cigs and york peppermint patties or something)

No wonder I like taking it up the arse so much. :eek

Otto Jun 30th, 2011 01:55 PM

Well that would explain why so many of my gay friends smoke... and do amyl nitrite.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 02:33 PM

I would hate to live in Australia, but I'd rather be there than the US. :antiamerican

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 02:34 PM

That was supposed to quote something.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 02:35 PM

I would hate to live in The US, but I'd rather be there than Mexico or Finland. :antiplaces

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 02:37 PM

I'm not even sure why I got so riled to post. A guy likes where he lives despite it being a bit shitty in some ways. Good for him. I don't even want to be alive most days.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 02:38 PM

Idk, when I was recently out of the country it wasn't the Americans being obnoxious tourist assholes.

Pub Lover Jun 30th, 2011 02:38 PM

Have I mentioned that lately?