I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2009 02:27 PM

They don't get an indicator, if that's what you're wondering. Same goes for Myspace.

LordSappington Oct 26th, 2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 655107)
So what's what, Sapster? Is it serious or is elx right and you're worrying about nothing?

Inquiring minds want to know, dammit. >:

I'm getting my brain looked at and stuff; I've been having massive memory loss lately, my eyes won't focus for hours at a time, disorientation, muscle spasms in my right arm, and other strange things. :(
Uhm, did 'memory loss' show up as an ad link for anyone else? :?

Kitsa Oct 26th, 2009 06:55 PM

nope, I keep getting Bowling for Soup.

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2009 07:06 PM

SIX FLAGS. MORE FLAGS, MORE FUCKING FUN.

Sam Oct 26th, 2009 08:03 PM

FUCKING HELL

elx Oct 26th, 2009 08:03 PM

welcome back samantha

Colonel Flagg Oct 26th, 2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 655192)
Uhm, did 'memory loss' show up as an ad link for anyone else? :?

Nope. G2G dating. (big surprise) :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Oct 27th, 2009 06:35 AM

Do you guys know any good remedies for restoring sleep schedules

My flow's been completely fucked for about a year, and since I started college I usually get to bed around 4 AM if I sleep at all.

This would be fine if sleep deprivation didn't fuck you up; my head feels empty most of the time and I have ridiculous luggage building up underneath my eyes

King Hadas Oct 27th, 2009 07:14 AM

Don't go to sleep, stay up until it's an appropriate time to go to bed (between 7-12). If that doesn't sound appealing then take a power nap.

When I have to get up early but stayed up too late I set my alarm clock a few hours before I want to get up. When it goes off I get up, set the alarm a half hour ahead and go back to bed. By the time I have to get up I'm wide awake.

Supafly345 Oct 27th, 2009 07:15 AM

Don't go to bed until the next night. I have to do this every so often, but it still depends on how stubborn your clock is.

Zhukov Oct 27th, 2009 08:34 AM

Yeah, if you find yourself going to bed at 4am, just don't go to bed. You'll be sufficiently tired by the time 11:30pm comes around. And for god sake don't take pills, they'll just fuck you up more.

Guitar Woman Oct 27th, 2009 09:57 AM

You guys think I haven't tried that shit :<

I do that at least once a week and tell myself, "Ok, this time I'm really gonna get back on track"

Then I wake up at 8, go to sleep at 10, and fuck up my schedule again the next day

MarioRPG Oct 27th, 2009 10:15 AM

How about doing your school things during the day. If you don't finish, fuck it.
Then going to bed.

Chojin Oct 27th, 2009 10:37 AM

i have the same problem, gw ;<

since i've been tracking my diet like a hawk, i noticed on my chart that i lose a full day every 2 weeks or so

Guitar Woman Oct 27th, 2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 655269)
How about doing your school things during the day. If you don't finish, fuck it.
Then going to bed.

If passing my courses still didn't matter I'd have this attitude but we can't all be high school students forever

King Hadas Oct 27th, 2009 11:11 AM

Sleeping habits, you got to be consistent. Go to bed at the right time, wake up at the right time. What's the use in getting your hours straight one day only to fuck them up the next. You have to be like the samurai, always aware of his own death (bedtime).

Kitsa Oct 27th, 2009 01:56 PM

When I was a kid, my mom used to "clean up" my room by throwing anything that was out into a rubbermaid tub and putting the rubbermaid tub somewhere I couldn't get to it. It was a fast way to clean a room, yeah, but then I was wondering where the hell my clothes and homework and crayons and all that were. So years later (sometimes 20 years later) I'd find these bins and bam, it's like a fucking time capsule. That's why I have all my school papers and toys from when I was a kid.

Found another "time capsule" today, from when my parents moved states and threw all my stuff into boxes. It's been in sealed storage for 7 years. I went through it today...all the paperwork that went missing from college and work (so that's where my dental insurance card went), ancient toiletries, even a bagful of candy from my desk at work. It's a weird phenomenon around here but kind of fun.

Perhaps not coincidentally, I grew up feeling panicked that I couldn't stand guard over my stuff all the time.

MarioRPG Oct 27th, 2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 655272)
If passing my courses still didn't matter I'd have this attitude

That sucks man, but 'passing' has never been a problem for me. Now, if I were aiming for high 80s then I'd probably be in your shoes. What are you taking anyway / what year of your program?

Dr. Boogie Oct 27th, 2009 04:09 PM

If you do some kind of intense exercise during the day, you should be sufficiently tired by the time night rolls around.

Fathom Zero Oct 27th, 2009 04:29 PM

It's Guitar Woman. :lol

Dr. Boogie Oct 27th, 2009 05:08 PM

Then he should preen like a girl for 30 minutes a day instead of 15.

Kitsa Oct 27th, 2009 05:20 PM

sleep patterns can be pretty ephemeral. It could be that this is just a phase that will transition into something else later.

Dimnos Oct 27th, 2009 05:36 PM

Tadao Oct 27th, 2009 05:40 PM

Dude, meth is the answer you are looking for.

kgp4death Oct 27th, 2009 08:41 PM

Yes, I agree methane right from the asshole of a young cafe.