I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn May 24th, 2011 10:06 PM

we were never legally married and she cant qualify for credit cards anyway :lol

if she claims we were legally married ill be all, WHERES MY ALIMONY

Dimnos May 24th, 2011 10:13 PM

You get picked up by a tornader yet FZ?

Fathom Zero May 24th, 2011 11:08 PM

Never do. Tornadoes sound more amazing than they actually are. They are beautiful, though.

Tadao May 25th, 2011 12:28 AM

:lol He can knock an unexpected shoe out of the air, but he backs away from a baseball at a baseball game? That's not very Texan. Maybe he knew about the shoe.

Esuohlim May 25th, 2011 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 722961)
That's pretty much how eye for an eye worked. The judge's gavel was a fucking baseball bat with the word justice carved into the side of it. He kinda looked and sounded like don adams and the rulings he gave were ridiculous. This couple were fighting about this projection tv so he had the bailiff king solomon it with a chainsaw :lol

serious lol about this right here. I caught this show once at like 4:30 in the morning at it was like Jerry Springer meets Judge Alex. "YOU SAY YOUR BROTHER OWES YOU RENT, YOU SAY THAT YOU PAYED HIM SEVEN-MONTHS WORTH IN ADVANCE AND THE MONEY IS SUDDENLY MISSING? WELL, FUCKERS, WE'RE GOING TO AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND YOU'RE GOING TO THROW FOOD AT EACH OTHER. CASE DISMISSED." :justice

EXTREME AKIM EXTREME AKIM EXTREME AKIM

LordSappington May 25th, 2011 02:54 AM

Today at work, a customer came over with his six year old son. I don't remember what brought it up, but I told him that I knew Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. When he didn't believe me, I showed him my hair. I think I blew his freakin' mind.

kahljorn May 25th, 2011 03:04 AM

GREAT NOW THAT KID WILL BE RETARDED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

LordSappington May 25th, 2011 03:11 AM

I think there was some brain matter oozing out his nose.
Shit, can I be prosecuted for infanticide in this case? Or am I off the hook if he just turns out retarded? :chatter

kahljorn May 25th, 2011 04:14 AM

YOU SHOULD SUE HIS PARENTS FOR EXPOSING THEIR CHILD TO DEADLY LEVELS OF HAIR

Kitsa May 25th, 2011 08:07 AM

A kid was staring at me once in a hospital cafeteria and when I looked down at my plate I realized I had like 3 different orange items, purely by coincidence...something like orange juice, shredded carrots and orange jello, probably, it was years ago so I can't remember exactly what.

I said, "How do you think I got hair this color?"

Then I saw that he had orange jello and ran to dump it out.

Always felt a little guilty about that.

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723015)
My faveorite color is Blue in any shade.

You misspelled coleor. :eek

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:19 PM

Dylan's Nipples. :(

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723017)
OHH well how fitting that my welcome wagon be the as* of the community!

Ass. :eek
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723025)
Well I am pretty sure you seem like you are gonna be an as* so yeah I do kinda think I am right.

ASS! >:

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:54 PM

FUCK SHIT BOLLOCKS CUNT! >:

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:55 PM

****** :lol

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723026)
OOOOHHH I am going to post stupid shit about you on here to be an ass because it makes me feel like a real big man!

Yes, Ass. Thank you. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723026)
WOW! Ok..... This is a board full of men who like to make themselves feel big and macho by picking on one person together as a group? Ok, as you know when in a "FIGHT" it is considered to be even more manly to fight ALONE and also what the hell kinda of sissy shit is this any way? OOOOHHH I am going to post stupid shit about you on here to be an ass because it makes me feel like a real big man!

Remind me not to piss you guys off!

What an interesting second thread to pick. :eek
Code:

I think we have another Zugganaut here, Guys

Tadao May 25th, 2011 01:02 PM

Clearly she is not AmUsEdByUs

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 723033)
Please tell us more about how much you disapprove.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuggernaut (Post 722744)
also you guys are disgusting. who wants to see a grown man in a dress, you must be some kind of homosexuals. over on zug we ask people to put on dresses as a JOKE but you guys are clearly pumping your cocks in anticipation

:wank

Tadao May 25th, 2011 01:26 PM

There is nothing wrong with 8 guys jerking off in the same room. :(

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmUsEdByYou (Post 723042)
You can't hurt my feelings, if you want how about you get the whole gang on me now! wouldn't that be so predictable of you!

She is right, T. You are losing like heck in there. You better call in some Bape back up. :eek

Code:

What a n00b! Can you even believe this guy? I just do not believe what I saw, what kind of skills even are those taunts you just pulled?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 25th, 2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 722996)
serious lol about this right here. I caught this show once at like 4:30 in the morning at it was like Jerry Springer meets Judge Alex. "YOU SAY YOUR BROTHER OWES YOU RENT, YOU SAY THAT YOU PAYED HIM SEVEN-MONTHS WORTH IN ADVANCE AND THE MONEY IS SUDDENLY MISSING? WELL, FUCKERS, WE'RE GOING TO AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND YOU'RE GOING TO THROW FOOD AT EACH OTHER. CASE DISMISSED." :justice

EXTREME AKIM EXTREME AKIM EXTREME AKIM

I forgot he was EXTREME AKIM.

This is a lady after my own heart

executioneer May 25th, 2011 03:01 PM

i hope she can tell us about MoThAfUcKiN mIrAcLeS

kahljorn May 25th, 2011 03:41 PM

is there another thread on here where that new character is posting?

Tadao May 25th, 2011 03:52 PM

No, she was probably warned by the mods to KEEP IT IN ONE THREAD ******

Pub Lover May 25th, 2011 04:00 PM

:pagebrak