I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Burbank (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4025)

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 05:32 PM

Burbank

I'm bored. As such I like to find ways to cure my boredom. And Newsfilter looked like shit from the lack of debating when you came that time. As such I want you to come back, mainly because you were entertaining. So I want you to come back so you can actually experience a proper Newsfilter argument. Here's just one topic to cause such a thing, Abortion. So come back and have an actually argument. Preechr, Gator, and myself are happy to oblige.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 06:29 PM

I think maybe you'd get a response here if you tried harder. I looked around a bit. Maybe you should make it a general invataion to talk about poo and the color of stuff... stuff like poo.

...or maybe it just picks up after nightfall. Seems kinda dead.

...and being dead makes it seem stupid and inane.

...I was hoping to see who was following Mr. Burbank around and kissing his butt and thinking he's a god.

...or maybe just something that somebody said that was funny... witty even.

Anyway, does anybody know how to turn on HTML? Is that not allowed, or is the feature not set up or something?

Cheers,

Tim Rogers.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 06:31 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 06:37 PM

http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...&threadid=6401

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grazzt
Shut the fuck up.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 06:38 PM

Good call, Grazzt! :)

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 06:39 PM

Bring the ruckus anytime. If any ruckus needs to be brought. Perhaps we're exactly the same. Perhaps you're my twin.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 06:44 PM

Stay out of our forum.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 06:50 PM

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 06:51 PM

Grazzt and his Hemhorroid, Hickman.

You two hangers-on are both registered at Newsfilter under the same names you use here and your accounts are activated.

Both of you can initially use the word "password" to login, and then you should immediately change your password to whatever you wish, for security. Then you should join in and get your silly asses kicked.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 06:55 PM

Who, me? I've never been to Newsfilter in my life.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 06:56 PM

O71394658, I never want to see that again, ok? >:
That's just plain disturbing. And for God's sake get a new sig. >:

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 06:57 PM

Well Hickman, I guess that's why Grazzt's sig is there...

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:00 PM

I registered you both. Feel free to login and post. If you don't hurry up and change your passwords, you'll have any idiot that wants to posting under your names.

Here is your link, should you care to drop in for a minute and look around. We need more people like you at Newsfilter.

http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/index.php?s=

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 07:01 PM

FACT: people with extremely large signature images get BANNED.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:02 PM

If your saying my password to something I don't even belong to is "password". Well la dee friggin da! Whoever uses 'password' as their password is a complete moron.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:03 PM

It's not just a coincidence that nobody else here has a signature more than 600 pixels high.

And you people are stupid fucks. As is the forum you post at. The forum you post at is a stupid fuck.

Why don't you go post at Brawl Hall? >:

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Waste

Why don't you go post at Brawl Hall? >:

Because we're too stupid, I guess.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:05 PM

Graz'zt is a relatively common name, he's a demon lord from D&D.

That picture, Hickman, is Hastur.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:07 PM

Quote:

That picture, Hickman, is Hastur.

Son of a bitch has 400 hit points and two claw attacks that do 2-200 hit points of damage.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:08 PM

Hastur sure does have some long tits.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:09 PM

Geez you guys are dense.

I registered your names just now at the Newsfilter message board, because I'd read some of your posts and I figured you might enjoy trying it out and the guys there would have fun with it.

When I set up your accounts, I used a generic password to make it easy for you to log in and post. I provided you with a link to get to the appropriate page.

Again, Geez...

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:10 PM

"Hastur sure does have some long tits"
My thoughts exactly. >: :)

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:12 PM

I told you to shut the fuck up. Comply.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:15 PM

Ha. He's telling the Preech' to comply. That's good shit.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:16 PM

Is this internet not big enough for the two of us, biggun?

You wanna take it outside?

I am so for as impressed as your average waffle. Can I get some whipped cream? Seems you're stocked up with fluff.

Does your board allow HTML to be used? It's a simple question.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:18 PM

I hate it when people ask dumb questions that are easily answered by a bit of effort. Now fuck off.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O71394658

It's funny how I can make a simple statement, phrased very clearly, and they don't get it.

True ACPOTI.

Actually, that's not the funny part. It's like they're pissed at me because they can't understand basic language. "I registered an account for you." How the hell do these guys make it to the bus stop?

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:24 PM

I understood you, I just don't care.

ItalianStereotype Jun 16th, 2003 07:25 PM

if you don't care, stop replying, Grazzt.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:27 PM

Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:28 PM

He Cares.

He's just scared to engage.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

This thread needs purging.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.

soundtest Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O71394658

What's wrong with you newbies? Do you have a death wish? :rolleyes

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY tells the Preech' to comply. Like Mr. T and airplanes.

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:31 PM

To answer your question, HTML is not allowed on these forums.

Nor are gigantic over-sized signatures (which I have yet to see from any of you, let's keep it that way).

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:33 PM

Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

>:

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.

DUDE! You finally get it. You get a star for that one.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

I haven't asked any of you to argue with me personally. I simply invited a couple of you to post over on another board. Then, I had to explain that several times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.

The idea was to have you login and post. If you wish to complain about what I post, feel free to embarass me or slag on me over there, where people actually are familiar with me, and might give a shit.

Or be a pussy. I could care less.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:40 PM

WHATS YUOAR A/S/L?!?!?!?!1?!/ ;) ;) ;)

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:42 PM

I post on I-mockery, you post where ever the hell you want to post, but dont invite me to some forum that I don't wanna be a part of you gay ass. >:

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:42 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

>:

Racism. Pure Racism.

The really sad part was that they printed up fake scripts for each episode where they had to fly somewhere, and then actually drugged Mr. T with food from the Roach Coach on the set. The real Mr. T would never havce displayed that weakness. They even went so far as to drug the real Mr. T during the screenings of those episodes, so he wouldn't catch on to their deception.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:43 PM

I had an old Marvel A-Team comic where a very ugly woman claiming to be a pilot hypnotizes B.A. into getting on the plane.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:44 PM

By the way... Why in the Hell would you want me to post? DUDE...
NOBODY LIKES ME ON THESE FORUMS... WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO JOIN???

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

Hickman, from what I've observed you're not exactly a "fan favorite" around here either.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

Hey Preech gotta love the shit I start huh. Hey Grazzt kiss my ass.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=1

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:48 PM

We love people that suck. When it's all big-happy-family it gets boring.

Which is why the other members were challenging Burbank after Vince had "other things" to do.

Jesus, you guys should see us in the midst of an abortion debate.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:49 PM

HaHa... Nobody said SHIT until I said something to bump your crap off the bottom of the page!

I SMITE THEE!

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:51 PM

Only homos smite homos, Preech. You of all people should know.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:51 PM

You said only homos smite. And here's my proof.http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=2

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:52 PM

Burbank is a very good debater, but as he said, he didn't come there to debate. He came to show Vince up and prove him a spineless ninny, which he did. I doubt he'll bother to stick around, but make no mistake, he always provides a very intelligent (and funny) addition to the discussion at hand.

Whether you agree with him or not, Burbank's stance on every issue (as far as I've seen) is well thought out, and he ALWAYS shows respect for the other person's point of view, provided the other person isn't an obnoxious lying blowhard like VinceZeb.

He's caused me to re-examine and change my mind on more than one issue.

By the way, if all this "homos smiting each other" garbage is typical of the discussion you can muster, it wouldn't be worth anyone's time to debate anything here or there.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:55 PM

Preechr's the same way. Except how he gets you to change your mind is by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging you, and take you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven
Preechr's the same way. Except how he gets you to change your mind is by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging you, and take you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

Just shut up.

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:56 PM

Well, see, that's all good and well, but we kind of like to keep it on the message board, you understand.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
Burbank is a very good debater, but as he said, he didn't come there to debate. He came to show Vince up and prove him a spineless ninny, which he did. I doubt he'll bother to stick around, but make no mistake, he always provides a very intelligent (and funny) addition to the discussion at hand.

I too believe Vince was in the wrong in having Burbank show up and Vince himself barely even bothering with a response. People are challenging Burbank on the fact that they want to argue. Simple as that. We love to argue, and some of us are very good in certain topics. But many of us simply have the same viewpoint on most things, (except abortion) so we like to see people with different viewpoints come around.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Just shut up.

Why?

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:57 PM

Clicking on that link was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just shut up.

Why?

Because you used to have a mullet.

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:59 PM

Note what I said in the other thread about the Newsfilter crew's deficient sense of humor. Here we have a wonderful example.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:00 PM

Quote:

DAMN, MAN! oOps!

Ahem... It did say don't click it...

What did it do?

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 08:01 PM

You won't get Ravon's joke. FEIGLING!

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:01 PM

Watch closely and we may be lucky enough to get a glimpse of the mystery numbers during one of his "insult" patterns of social life. Oh, oh he is beginning to charge the other numbers beast. He has a stone in his hand. Oh my G-d. He is just, just the scene is indescribable. What has he done to the other poor pathetic creature.

Well it appears as if he turned him into a mullet sir.

A mullet?

Yes sir.

Well shit.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

You mean my link? Don't you love it? You have to be quick with the mouse!

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoclown
Note what I said in the other thread about the Newsfilter crew's deficient sense of humor. Here we have a wonderful example.

If you're ghosting the site, you should register and post. Hell, I'll register for you, if you are too lazy to do it.

I showed your forum that much respect. You're a mod here, right?

You represent your board by picking on other boards in posts on your own forum? Which thread? All I saw was inane crap, and I got tired. Could you point me in the right direction?

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:07 PM

I like lamb.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:10 PM

This is how bored everyone has allowed me to become. Yes you too numbers. I just drank an entire bottle of A1 sauce.

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 08:16 PM

[img]http://drs.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=STFU/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.geocities.com/mercury_al/stfu.jpg[/img]

soundtest Jun 16th, 2003 08:19 PM

No offense, but that board just doesn't seem all that interesting. The colour scheme is awful, and the members seem so... 1996 internet... doing things like quoting the Simpsons and ending their comments with generic smiley face emoticons that wear sunglasses.

Lambs? A1 sauce? A red x? WACKY!!!!

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 08:26 PM

Strange cause I find them very interesting. These guys sure know how to cut loose!

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:32 PM

I searched your board for your most recent 35 posts. You have absolutely no room to talk, sir. Do you consider yourself a contributor here, or just a "leech?"

I think I know the answer to that question, so I'll go ahead and say what I would say if you were to respond, though I doubt you will.

Shuts up the fuck.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 08:32 PM

Oh man. That board is worse than the Paroxysm one my friend dragged me into. Nobody likes any of you rejects, go die.

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preechr
I searched your board for your most recent 35 posts. You have absolutely no room to talk, sir. Do you consider yourself a contributor here, or just a "leech?"

I think I know the answer to that question, so I'll go ahead and say what I would say if you were to respond, though I doubt you will.

Shuts up the fuck.

:tear Thats what I get for being genuinely amused? You are cruel cruel message board user. :tear

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:36 PM

oOps... it seems I've been fishing the wrong forum. Unlike most message boards, the General forum here is the sucky place for the idiots to hang out within. Guess I'll go read the Blabber in the Poli- forum.

Cheers,

Tim Robbins.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoreable
Quote:

Originally Posted by Preechr

Shuts up the fuck.

:tear Thats what I get for being genuinely amused? You are cruel cruel message board user. :tear

Sorry. I was understanding that quoting was frowned upon here, so I didn't use it, but I was referring to soundtest with that. I am sure that you are a unique and wonderful snowflake of a thing.

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 08:40 PM

Wait! I havent proven myself to you yet! Perhaps you should read all of my posts! I am sure I have made some post that would appeal to you!

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:43 PM

You, of course, are invited as well... everybody is, but you especially.

Would you believe me if I said I searched your posts, too, and felt that you would be the PERFECT lifestyle partner for Ravon?

soundtest Jun 16th, 2003 08:52 PM

The rumours are TRUE... mburbank muttered something after returning from that board about a ruthless, evil man who is as sharp as a tack. A man who will not comply with anyone, and who does things on HIS OWN TERMS. A man who gets you to change your mind by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging(sic) you, and taking you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

A man who brings his hilarious friends here that link to Geocities images and talk about wacky things like steak sauce. A man who insults everyone here yet begs them to come to his board.

This man goes by the name of THE PREECH.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:53 PM

You tell JoRee you're a smiter now Preech?

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest
The rumours are TRUE... mburbank muttered something after returning from that board about a ruthless, evil man who is as sharp as a tack. A man who will not comply with anyone, and who does things on HIS OWN TERMS. A man who gets you to change your mind by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging(sic) you, and taking you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

A man who brings his hilarious friends here that link to Geocities images and talk about wacky things like steak sauce. A man who insults everyone here yet begs them to come to his board.

This man goes by the name of THE PREECH.

This kid is the smartest one here.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:56 PM

And so far the wittiest.

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2003 08:57 PM

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

Generator86 Jun 16th, 2003 08:57 PM

What in the wide, wide world of fuck is going on here? Oh, fuck it. I'm grabbing another beer.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 09:01 PM

This is the worst thing to happen to I-Mockery since Captain Robo.

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 09:02 PM

Soundtest You summed up my thoughts so perfectly. The Preech is really an incredible person.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 09:02 PM

Captain Robo strikes again.

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2003 09:06 PM

OMG NEWSFILTER

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 01:41 AM

Quote:

This is the worst thing to happen to I-Mockery since Captain Robo.

This is nothing new. We've always had our board swamped by an influx of idiots here or there from some other board when somebody catches wind of us. They always go away after a couple days.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 01:46 AM

I shall never leave. I shall be here for eternity to haunt your soul. Fear me, or keep me occupied and argue with me. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:01 AM

Oh, goody. Go ahead and stay. Vince is fun enough to laugh at, but we could always use a few more insane fuckheads hanging around in the Politics forum.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 02:05 AM

Sounds fun. Maybe you could actually get more than one person to argue with me though. I get lonely if I'm not having a thousand posts thrown at me at once. Ah I miss the old Anti days.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:11 AM

Dude, there is nothing cooler than waxing reminiscent and pining over the old days on a message board.

I think you're going to be getting a lot of autograph requests around here, if ya know what I mean! (and I think ya do ;) ;) )

Anonymous Jun 17th, 2003 02:15 AM

People are challenging Burbank on the fact that they want to argue. Simple as that.

lol :< I wonder how much of vince is a result of that shitty forum.

Aaaanyway, I don't get why you haven't deleted their spam yet, Prote.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 02:18 AM

He doesn't have a fear of the new? Or perhaps he realizes that there is no point in deleting it. As it is not spam. All posts make sense and all posts are in the proper forums. If anything the true "spam" began when your board members started to "harass" us.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:25 AM

Actually, I haven't noticed any spam yet. Point it out to me, and I'll be glad to delete it.

JoRee Jun 17th, 2003 02:31 AM

Quote:

I shall never leave. I shall be here for eternity to haunt your soul. Fear me, or keep me occupied and argue with me. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.

:wah We need you at Newsfilter!

JoRee Jun 17th, 2003 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoreable
Soundtest You summed up my thoughts so perfectly. The Preech is really an incredible person.

I must say, I have to agree with you on that one... :party

Anonymous Jun 17th, 2003 04:32 AM

If anything the true "spam" began when your board members started to "harass" us.

Are you "some" kind of "ree-ree?" It's spam because you didn't come here to talk or 'debate' with us, you simply tried to sell us your shitty forum. If we want to talk with you, we'll do it here, and "dollars" to "doughnuts" says that the bulk of your users have registered here already, if for no other purpose than to wear your colors and form human pyramids to boost your gay, gay morale.

Anyway, I was referring to all the links to their message board, Proto. I think there's one to kick off this wonderful 'invasion' thread.

FS Jun 17th, 2003 04:38 AM

Ah, Newsfilter. Or as the French call it: Brawl-hall deux.

Jixby Phillips Jun 17th, 2003 05:25 AM

hahaha

Chojin said "ree-ree"

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Are you "some" kind of "ree-ree?" It's spam because you didn't come here to talk or 'debate' with us, you simply tried to sell us your shitty forum. If we want to talk with you, we'll do it here, and "dollars" to "doughnuts" says that the bulk of your users have registered here already, if for no other purpose than to wear your colors and form human pyramids to boost your gay, gay morale.

Anyway, I was referring to all the links to their message board, Proto. I think there's one to kick off this wonderful 'invasion' thread.

I'm guessing you never actually took a look in the poli section of this board have you? Or would that be expecting to much for someone from I-Mockery to know what they are speaking of? Or hell what have I even been saying the entire night? Argue with me. I don't even care what the topic is, because I can't argue just about anything. Now show me that your balls are actually big enough to help you do something other than bitch.