I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 01:38 PM

Another thing I was thinking about today was that I will probably never get married again. The original marriage was such a nightmare clusterfuck, ended so badly and was with such a hideous, atrocious person of zero moral fiber that I hesitate to ever yoke myself to that sort of obligation in the future.

I love my boyfriend very much, but he's not asking and I'm not urging. I have zero warm fuzzies toward the institution of marriage.

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 01:51 PM

Good for you guys. I would only get married again if the person I loved needed medical (assuming I was working and had medical) or needed U.S. citizenship. Other than that I don't see any reason to put it on paper.

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 02:25 PM

Dear Kitsa,

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...ve_young_girls

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 02:41 PM

lawlz

also, has craigslist always been rednecks and idiots or is that a new thing?

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 02:44 PM

I always though that craigs list is mainly for sexual deviants and garage sales.

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 02:51 PM

I wouldn't use it for garage sales...wouldn't want any of those people knowing where I lived.

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 03:13 PM

Moms been selling grandmas coin collection on ebay for years. Ebay just changed things in a way that kinda dicks the sellers and she wanted to move over to craigs list. I personally have only been there like three times, but I don't trust it at all. I don't know why, I just get the feeling that bad things lurk there for the truley innocent people and I want no part of it.

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 03:33 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole but it's fun to read sometimes.

MetalMilitia Jan 20th, 2009 03:35 PM

I think the creepiest/most pathetic part of Craigslist is that whole Missed Connections thing they have. It's always stuff like

We silently shared an elevator at the Blah Mall parking lot - I felt a connection and would like to meet you again because I love you. E-mail me at notarapist@gmail.com

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 04:21 PM

I love the ones from around here, and their telltale vernacular.

"I seen you from acrost the bar. You ordid the hot wings and a beer. I wisht I coulda bought you that beer. Your tits was hottern the wings. I think we coulda had a connection. Please email me at toothlesswithmydickout@plebiangoodintentions.net"

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 608784)
Sorry for the delay in posting this... here be my current entertainment center / workplace setup.

Bape skin is better, admit it :rolleyes

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 04:56 PM

I think I just reached my limit on the acceptability of the term African-American. No one else uses Insertrace-American. Are you ashamed of being African? It's fucking insulting. I am not Japanese-American. I am a full blooded American. Niggas is crazy baby, don't forget that boy told you. Get, that, dirt off your shoulder

MetalMilitia Jan 20th, 2009 04:58 PM

wtf, I thought you were Japanese-Mexican-American?

Dimnos Jan 20th, 2009 05:19 PM

African-American is as much of a real term as Mexican-Russian

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 05:22 PM

I wish I had Mexican blood. This whole Jap/White thing means I can't step on the dance floor.

Kitsa Jan 20th, 2009 05:59 PM

I'm ...wait

does the thing before the dash only count if it's not Caucasian?

I think I'm, uh

French-Jewish-American sorta

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:27 PM

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69701483

What the fuck, guys

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 608810)
Ben 10, from what I've gathered

Through watching every single episode many times over

Quote:

is about a kid named Ben with this alien wrist-mounted device that lets him turn into ten different alien forms (hence the name). His grandfather takes him and his cousin Gwen on trips in which they run into various monsters/aliens.
BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 608789)
BTW Powerpuff Girls never really had a plot line right? Each episode was really a stand alone. Mojo Jojo is the greatest, and if you can keep up with his sentences you should be able to keep up with a story.... wait. What exactly do you mean by saying the story is moving too fuckig fast? I can't imagine this situation.

Says the fifty year old japanese pedophile

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 608675)
While we're talking about kid's shows, the 10th anniversary Powerpuff Girls special is on right now. . . still really well written. . . I mean...I like manly cartoons like Batman. Actually, I do; The Animated Series was awesome, man. I still watch those old episodes.

Saving throw fails.

Quote:

Flapjack's funny too. I like the textures they use, and the silly faces they make are nice for a cheap laugh.
This man watches cartoons while he is not baked, ladies and gentlemen

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 608385)
I like Avatar.

GW's on the ball. Way to go, champ

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 608278)
I did like Danny Phantom. Had the goofiness of Fairly Odd Parents but still had some seriousness to it. Did you see the special?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada (Post 608283)
Dude.

Shut up.

And fucking Zeldasbiggestfan makes the lone effort. LESS HAVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:41 PM

What do you think, commentators?

Tadao Jan 20th, 2009 06:42 PM

I actually know what Ben 10 is :( I baby my siblings kids. I forget how I watched so much Powerpuff girls. I think I was really high all the time. I used to watch a lot of Freakazoid and Baby Loony Toones.

Grislygus Jan 20th, 2009 06:43 PM

WELL GUS I THINK THAT BOTH TEAMS HAD SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH THE WIND, LOOKIT THAT FLAG POLE FLUTTER, IT'S PRACTICALLY GALE FORCE. I'M SURPRISED THE OSU BEAVERS EVEN MANAGED TO MAKE A FIELD GOAL AT ALL IN THIS GAME. THESE GUYS REALLY SHOWED SPIRIT, WHAT A GAME, IT WAS INCREDIBLE. I'M HAPPY THEY'RE GETTING A TROPHY FOR THIS, THEY REALLY SHOWED THE WORLD WHAT A COLLEGE TEAM IS MADE OF