I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2009 07:12 PM

i want this game so bad but I don't think my computer could support it :(
maybe my laptop ;/

so is pvp pretty fun, then?

captain516 Oct 4th, 2009 11:59 PM

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/c...ia/default.php

OxBlood Oct 5th, 2009 06:27 AM

Uh...Monster Hunter, the most recent one on PSP. Strange that I never got into the other two versions...such a nice game.

Chojin Oct 5th, 2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 651690)
i want this game so bad but I don't think my computer could support it :(
maybe my laptop ;/

so is pvp pretty fun, then?

i haven't PVP'd yet.. i found out though that there's an entire OTHER MAP i didn't know about, where friendly fire is permanently on while you're on it

in the normal map, there are certain zones that are PVP-enabled

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 5th, 2009 01:15 PM

Is the bottom right faction the "FECES" ?

Guitar Woman Oct 5th, 2009 01:40 PM

Techs, looks like

Man that hella reeks of Stalker, now I want to play

Chojin Oct 5th, 2009 03:45 PM

i am seriously in love with this game, guys

i haven't felt like this about an mmo since Discworld MUD back in like '96

the devs also bullshit with people over the channels all the time and abuse the broadcast function, i love it

You can also play in 3rd, 2nd, and 1st person - and there are separate hand models for 1st person so you can pretend you're playing Fallout.

Chojin Oct 5th, 2009 03:46 PM

also this

http://g4tv.com/videos/41836/Fallen-...eting-Trailer/

the quest dialogue also has options which ACTUALLY DO DIFFERENT THINGS and most of the quests aren't typical MMO "KILL 20 RATS" bullshit

Dimnos Oct 5th, 2009 03:50 PM

Is it the usual $15/Month?

Chojin Oct 5th, 2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 651832)
Is it the usual $15/Month?

yeah

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2009 04:01 PM

My computer won't be able to run it. It's too bad because I was looking into an MMO that wasn't WoW.

I actually need to avoid people here at college and don't want to be bored shitless.

Chojin Oct 5th, 2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 651837)
My computer won't be able to run it. It's too bad because I was looking into an MMO that wasn't WoW.

I actually need to avoid people here at college and don't want to be bored shitless.

idk, you can turn shit way down

i run it on high settings and don't have any issues outside of towns

captain516 Oct 5th, 2009 11:55 PM

Wolfenstien 3D

LordSappington Oct 6th, 2009 12:04 AM

I can't stand MMOs, for one. It's too easy for some high-level low-life to come around and brutally rape you, just because he played longer. I prefer games that are equal for everyone, and you LEARN to get good at it.

bigtimecow Oct 6th, 2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 651909)
I can't stand MMOs, for one. It's too easy for some high-level low-life to come around and brutally rape you, just because he played longer. I prefer games that are equal for everyone, and you LEARN to get good at it.

wait you mean to tell me that THAT'S how MMOs work? i had no idea that a basic concept like "if you play longer you're probably BETTER AT THE GAME THAN SOMEONE WHO HASN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE" only applied to MMOs

Guitar Woman Oct 6th, 2009 12:25 AM

I recently came to terms with the fact that TF2 isn't fun anymore and uninstalled it :<

I switched to playing Halo PC with mexicans, which I always liked better anyway. I also am one billion times better than when I last played, because TF2 is hard as balls and 3 years of getting cheapshotted by scouts and soldiers has made me into a man.

LordSappington Oct 6th, 2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 651910)
wait you mean to tell me that THAT'S how MMOs work? i had no idea that a basic concept like "if you play longer you're probably BETTER AT THE GAME THAN SOMEONE WHO HASN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE" only applied to MMOs

Well, it sure as shit makes it a lot harder for people who don't have the time to devote to it like others, so it's not entirely based on who spends the most damn time hulking out your character. People learn how to play better at their own pace, but with MMOs, it's just who spends the most time playing it.

Guitar Woman Oct 6th, 2009 02:11 AM

What is this bullshit?

Back in my day we got PK'd every 10 minutes by people who were better than us and we LIKED IT BECAUSE THAT WAS ALL THERE WAS. ALSO WE HAD TO GO UPHILL BOTH WAYS IN THE SNOW TO GET ONLINE, SO THERE.

OxBlood Oct 6th, 2009 03:22 AM

That MMO gives me a strange thought. It´s a post-apocalyptic game where apparently everyone rides a brown horse, the game looks like it´s from...I dunno, 2007, it´s p2p and I never heard of it. Somethings not right here...

BUT I will find out.

stevetothepast Oct 6th, 2009 09:26 AM

started playing modern warfare online for the first time in about 6 months.

Sam Oct 6th, 2009 10:19 PM

DEMON'S SOULS >: >: >: >: >: >:

FUCKING GAME >: >: >: >:

LordSappington Oct 6th, 2009 11:28 PM

Half-Life 2 again. I'm playing on Hard mode, and I'm stuck on the part in Anticitizen One where you have to defend Alyx while she lowers that core. My men got instantly wasted, and they keep swarming around me. Ugh.

Guitar Woman Oct 6th, 2009 11:38 PM

Difficulty in that game is a joke :<

Just charge everyone with the shotgun and double-barrel them in the face. If you're playing HL2 any other way you're playing it incorrectly.

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 652048)
DEMON'S SOULS >: >: >: >: >: >:

FUCKING GAME >: >: >: >:

lololol

I want to play it.

Sam Oct 7th, 2009 01:43 AM

TEETH GRINDING AND HAIR PULLING