I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos Jul 20th, 2010 01:42 PM

Glory holes? I thought we were talking about conga lines.

DougClayton4231 Jul 20th, 2010 01:48 PM

lulz SC2= StarCraft 2. I only got an hour into FFXIII before ragequitting. The horrible acting and voicework drove me nuts. Also, there's a cutscene every 2 seconds. It just feels like it should have come out around 15 years ago, the battle system is super lame.

I guess I'm going to attempt to play Dante's Inferno. I remember quitting right about the point when the game asked me to kill aborted fetuses. Something about that made me cringe for society.

BTW, wtf is a glory hole?

darkvare Jul 20th, 2010 02:01 PM

is a hole where you put something and then someone else makes you feel glorious and if killing fetuses maks you cringe you are in for a very cringy ride since they are around 90% of the game

Dimnos Jul 20th, 2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 692628)

Its where aborted fetuses are born. :lol

OxBlood Jul 20th, 2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

lulz SC2= StarCraft 2. I only got an hour into FFXIII before ragequitting. The horrible acting and voicework drove me nuts. Also, there's a cutscene every 2 seconds. It just feels like it should have come out around 15 years ago, the battle system is super lame.

I guess I'm going to attempt to play Dante's Inferno. I remember quitting right about the point when the game asked me to kill aborted fetuses. Something about that made me cringe for society.

Now would be my moment of defending FF furiously but...13 really was just massive ass and boredom. Played through it though but unemployed people have a LOT of time so yeah. Even if it came out 15 years ago it would´ve dissappointed in the story department. As we would say here: It wouldn´t even win a flower pot. No flower pot for FF13. No Sir.

Just tried out Blacklight aaaand...I guess I´ll just play a bit Modern Warfare 2 instead :lol

Oh and I bought Dungeon Twister but that doesn´t belong here :)

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 692634)
Its where aborted fetuses are born. :lol

I forgot that sexual deviants on the internet don't share the same experiences as sexual deviants in real life. :lol

darkvare Jul 20th, 2010 09:57 PM

i was playing blacklight and got annoyed quickly seems like people managed to snipe me with shotguns eff that

executioneer Jul 20th, 2010 10:07 PM

guys sc2 = star control 2 wtf

DougClayton4231 Jul 20th, 2010 10:12 PM

lolololol, Now I have learned about the magic of glory holes. I'm going to go cry now.

Anyway, the combat in Dante's Inferno reminds me of a bad Ninja Gaiden 2. The God beam button is pretty awesome though. I use the B button more than I use the regular attack now.

OxBlood Jul 21st, 2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 692723)
i was playing blacklight and got annoyed quickly seems like people managed to snipe me with shotguns eff that

I only played the Bot-Mode-thingy and the aiming itself seemed pretty bad, as did the graphics...really not that pretty. Nice for a XBL-Game but nothing I´ll invest 15 Bucks in.

And Dragon Quest takes its sweet time being released here...Friday I think...I really don´t want to play anything right now, might be the stupid weather...I just want to skip ahead 2 or 3 months and be done with summer...no one needs that fucker anyways...

Pentegarn Jul 21st, 2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 692725)
lolololol, Now I have learned about the magic of glory holes. I'm going to go cry now.

My brother, who is 12 years older than me and who I thought knew more degenerate stuff than I, did not know what one was either till I explained the concept to him recently

MLE Jul 21st, 2010 10:13 AM

Fiesta.

DougClayton4231 Jul 21st, 2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 692747)
My brother, who is 12 years older than me and who I thought knew more degenerate stuff than I, did not know what one was either till I explained the concept to him recently

lulz, the shit that people come up with makes me very worried for society as a whole.

Dante's Inferno has one of the worst cameras I've ever seen in a 360 game. I've died about 30 times, and none of them were due to the combat.

Dimnos Jul 21st, 2010 02:16 PM

Am I correct in assuming Dante's Inferno is just a bad God of War ripoff?

DougClayton4231 Jul 21st, 2010 02:52 PM

Yeah, but God of War was a bad game to rip off in the first place. I still have no idea why nerds get boners over the idea of playing as a bald malcontent with daddy issues. The more you know, right?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 21st, 2010 02:59 PM

We ruled out naming our daughter gloria hole.

Phoenix Gamma Jul 21st, 2010 03:53 PM

Started the Prince of Persia reboot the other day. I know a lot of people are down on it, but I'm kinda enjoying it. Yea, the Prince isn't really a prince, and he's far from Persian (well, he's straight-up Nolan North) but I kinda like the conversations he has with Elika, and the way they interact in the gameplay is kinda...cute. Like swinging on the same pole together, or that little twirl they do when they switch sides standing on a beam.

I want a magical chick with little clothing to follow me around and help me do stuff. Except she wouldn't give me shit like Elika. Basically I just want the chick from I Dream of Genie.

Oh right, the game's pretty good too. Collecting seeds is pretty annoying, but it's fun to go through a level after you heal it. I like the way Prince isn't really "locked in" on where he can and can't go, even though you technically only have a few options, there's still a way to cheat the game sometimes if you're clever enough.

Tried Alien Swarm, cause it's free on Steam. Because I wanted the TF2 hat for playing two missions. Yes, I'm a bad person. But the game's actually kinda fun. It's just an overhead version of Left 4 Dead, except the zombies are aliens, and the character you pick effects your weapons and party role. So like TF2 and L4D having a baby that's 3rd person overhead. Hard to get a game going, though, and friendly fire means I (the medic usually, cause no one ever wants to be the medic and I don't want us to lose) gets whooped harder by my own stupid teammates than the aliens.

I'm back into SSF4 too. Trying to learn Ibuki's combos, but they're really fast on the input. Cody's another one I'm trying to learn, cause he's awesome.

DougClayton4231 Jul 21st, 2010 07:30 PM

@Phoenix, I liked the reboot too, but I hated the simplified movement mechanics.

The ending of Dante's Inferno was horrible, more male nudity than ever in a videogame.

1 shitty game down, about 30 shitty games to go...

Phoenix Gamma Jul 22nd, 2010 02:28 AM

Aw, I like the simple controls. It's been awhile since I played the original trilogy, but I'm pretty sure that game's controls were a pain in the ass.

Then again, I'm the one person in the world who didn't like Sands of Time.

Fathom Zero Jul 22nd, 2010 02:35 AM

I liked the cocks.

OxBlood Jul 22nd, 2010 04:45 AM

Hm, I just found out about the Kings Field Games yesterday, never knew Demons Souls had spiritual predecessors. Ordered 1 and 4 right away, seems like they´re the only ones that were released in Germany back in the day. BUT KF4 must have the most horrifying intro-dub ever. Listen to this shit. Sure, it´s german but the voice itself is just...unreal. Starts at 00:22. :lol

Pentegarn Jul 22nd, 2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 692762)
the shit that people come up with makes me very worried for society as a whole.

That was pretty close to what my brother said after I explained it to him. I think what bothered him was you don't know what is on the other side

DougClayton4231 Jul 22nd, 2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 692818)
That was pretty close to what my brother said after I explained it to him. I think what bothered him was you don't know what is on the other side

It's a tarp!

Starting Bayonetta and some other bullshit today. I might play Bully on the Wii, but idk.

Dimnos Jul 22nd, 2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 692811)
Then again, I'm the one person in the world who didn't like Sands of Time.

I thought Sands of Time was real fun until I realized that "flip over the enemies head and stab them in the back" move would kill any enemy in one go. Then it just sucked. :\

bigtimecow Jul 22nd, 2010 12:16 PM

finished deathspank the other day. the final boss was easy as fuck, but for the most part the game was pretty easy, however still enjoyable and exploring was fun. i'll probably still grind from 19 to 20 just to get the trophy. deathspank 2 anyone? or DLC? something please! (i'll probably play through the game again anyway)