I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Oct 6th, 2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 652006)
So I haven't smoked your faggotty clove flavoured smokes. I've had the misfortune of trying a lot of shitty tobaccos, some that smelled like maple syrup and butterscotch. I don't care for them. Don't care for cigarettes or pipes in general, really. I've got a brand of cigars I like, not that they're really the best, but I like them. They're expensive, but I don't smoke so often.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you fucking goon. In fact, I think I'm more of a faggot for responding to you.

in other words

MY DADDY SMOKED SO I'LL NEVER DO IT MAN JUST WATCH YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME WITH THAT CANCER STICK BRAH FUCK THAT NOISE I'M MOVING OUT WHEN I TURN 18 MAN YOU'LL SEE YOU'LL ALL SEE

:pagebrak

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 07:44 PM

You really know how to make a guy's ass tired.

By the way, while we're on the subject, I'd also like the opportunity to recommend the Opus X Fuente Fuente. I recommended them to Sethomas a while back.

They aren't cheap, however.

MLE Oct 6th, 2009 11:22 PM

I appreciate the use of the page brak. I imagine he's saying his post instead.

Dimnos Oct 7th, 2009 10:04 AM

I smoked for 10 years. All I can say is none of it is worth a damn and anything with "flavor" sucks ass. Its all about the nicotine man. Sweet sweet sweet nicotine how I miss you. :tear

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 12:05 PM

http://kogibbq.com/our-menu/

Why do I live in Nowhere?

Colonel Flagg Oct 7th, 2009 12:57 PM

"They never come up into the hills!"

:(

Dixie Oct 7th, 2009 01:03 PM

My plans are almost ruined :wah
I was gonna go visit some friends in DC, then go see some friends in Philly and go to a fest with them.
But stupid work had to call and offer me a 10 day run.
I'm still going to Philly goddammit.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 7th, 2009 01:31 PM

RUN FASTER THEN

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 01:48 PM

mmmm Kimchi Pastrami Melt...

Dimnos Oct 7th, 2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 652147)

:suicide

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 02:21 PM

>:

Dimnos Oct 7th, 2009 02:36 PM

stevetothepast Oct 7th, 2009 02:45 PM

hehehe

Tadao Oct 7th, 2009 03:15 PM

http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/ima...+hold+hand.jpg

executioneer Oct 7th, 2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 652147)

sounds reuben-esque :lol

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 04:49 PM

:lol

Pub Lover Oct 7th, 2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 651450)
Someone just bought me a witches broomstick, then threw conkers down my front.
It's been an odd sort of day.

I hope they were shelled. Who throws spiky balls down a lady's shirt? :eek
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 651775)
The NZ bird... are you talking about the Kiwi? The MOA? That big, grey, parrot look-alike that has trouble mating and whose name alludes me right now?

Kea? Kakapo? Or maybe Takahe? They are all pretty bad at getting it on. :(

Dixie Oct 7th, 2009 06:24 PM

:wahi'm not going:wah

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 06:25 PM

But you're delighted for having a job.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2009 06:26 PM

Freakin gay

Fathom Zero Oct 7th, 2009 06:33 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_rhinoceros_beetle

Chojin Oct 7th, 2009 08:39 PM

secret time, guys

Code:

i don't actually hate fathom zero or anyone on here, but i can't make it easy for them
don't tell them i said that, ok

Tadao Oct 7th, 2009 09:02 PM

I refuse to give up my secrets.

Pub Lover Oct 7th, 2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 652234)
you guys are funny when anything is out of your realm of thinking it sucks. The rest of the population would say that about this place, it's funny that now that the shoe is on the other foot and there is something different in front of you guys, you guys decide to revert back to what the rest of the population would do and become "faggots". If anything you guys should welcome different because to me thats what places like this are about. So I am releasing a text/level hack I do not need to change the graphics/sprites to me graphics/sprites are not important its the game and the story I guess thats out of the realm of thinking around here....Whatever I guess I just do not care what anyone else thinks and I am just going to do whatever the fuck I want to do, a concept that I think some not all of you guys forgot a while ago.

It is funny that realm of thinking something different can make caring "faggots" some not here maybe. :rock

Tadao Oct 8th, 2009 01:46 AM

Howard on Misfits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowardC (Post 647291)
Nearly all of the Misfits songs have been covered by Metallica, including Die Die Die My Darling. The Metallica versions are also vastly superior. I hate to knock the Misfits, because they are a very creative band, but let's face it, Danzig can't sing and the rest of the band can't play. The Metallica versions have crisp, intelligable lyrics and sharp, complex guitar work that make for a far more enjoyable listen. And for the record, except for that odd few months when they were going to a therapist (St. Anger) Metallica has NEVER and will NEVER suck.

I'm not a fan of this album at all. Sounds like most misfit albums, namely a drugged up alcoholic mumbling and screaming while the rest of the band seemly plays as irratic and badly as possible. And before you ask yes, I AM a fan of punk. The problem is it's more of a concert medium and doesn't translate well to an album.

I would recommend instead you buy Metallica's "Garage Days" album. It contains two of the songs listed as well as some motorhead and other covers.

Can it get worse? Yes! Howard on Ghost 'N Goblins

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowardC (Post 652267)
I absolutely HATE this series and it sucks because I really want to love it. The difficulty is the issue of course. The problem I have with it is it's "fake" difficulty and not true difficulty. Many of the problems with the original GNG were caused by poor programming (monsters showing up at completely random spots, some spots in which it's physically impossibly to dodge them, poor jumping control, poor firing control ect..) and unfortunately they have been carried over all of these years. It reminds me of bionic command in this respect. So while I always enjoyed the characters and visuals of the game I could never really like it. Keep in mind I LOVE hard games so that isn't it, I just don't like the ones where poor gameplay mechanics are what cause the difficulty. I had a blast with Meg Man 9 for example and beat it farily quickly.