I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 03:22 PM

You're a pretzel lady, Fathom. And you visit the gorilla strip club during banana hour.

Fathom Zero Aug 16th, 2011 03:27 PM

I don't even know who you are. You mean less to me than nothing.

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 03:35 PM

I only know you as the pervert who keeps having sex with anything I throw in my trash can. I have had to lock the lids, but you're still getting in there.

Aaarg Aug 16th, 2011 04:34 PM

wait wait wait is fathom zero don carlson's new account?

did he murder the original fathom zero?

Sam Aug 16th, 2011 04:39 PM

Fathom Zero is a saint.

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 04:42 PM

I was just slandering him a bit, trying to toughen up his saintly visage.

Sam Aug 16th, 2011 04:43 PM

YOU CAN'T PISS ON A SAINT, IT'S NOT RIGHT

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 04:44 PM

Not unless you're a 5 year old boy, am I right? Or is that only for priests?

Sam Aug 16th, 2011 04:46 PM

THAT'S JUST PRIESTS AND DON CARLSON

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 04:47 PM

Of course, Don Carlson, the clay animator from Portland Oregon loves to do unnatural things with children.

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2011 04:50 PM

Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok. Your faith is misplaced but I appreciate the sentiment.

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and apparently I ripped the end off my fibula (leg bone). Now I'm stuck in a damn brace for 5 weeks :( Shit's always more fun in summertime.

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 05:12 PM

Is the leg bone just kind of floating around under the skin or something? How does that work?

Kitsa Aug 16th, 2011 05:28 PM

My foot rolled under me, and I guess it did it powerfully and sharply enough for the ligament to just rip off the end of the bone instead of stretching or tearing the way it would in a sprain. Just yanked the bone free and it's sort of just flapping around in there.

The surgeon said that because of its location, surgery won't really help. That pretty much you have to keep it immobile with the bone pressed up against where it's supposed to be and hope it will heal.

It really doesn't hurt too much, except when she was jabbing it with her finger. It just has a wobbly, unstable feeling like I'm going to twist it again any second.

Fathom Zero Aug 16th, 2011 05:36 PM

the dude is from circumstances

Grislygus Aug 16th, 2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 738188)
wait a second, aren't you guys the ones who just said I belonged on some fucking cowboy hallmark lifetime special or something?

I'm old as dirt. I feel old as dirt, anyway.

I believe that you said that, and we helped gleefully

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 738209)
Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok. Your faith is misplaced but I appreciate the sentiment.

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today and apparently I ripped the end off my fibula (leg bone). Now I'm stuck in a damn brace for 5 weeks :( Shit's always more fun in summertime.

Seeing as how I distinctly remember people panting over sadie and glowbelly, this is enthusiastically consistent with forum policy

Grislygus Aug 16th, 2011 05:48 PM

So much so that I was subject to TIGHTLY CONTROLLED MILD INTERNET ANGER from sadie's husband, who I've always imagined looked like a cross between Magnum PI's Higgins and Mole from the British stop-motion version of The Wind in the Willows

Fathom Zero Aug 16th, 2011 05:48 PM

I would never pant over Sadie or Glowbelly. >:

Especially Glowbelly.

Grislygus Aug 16th, 2011 05:50 PM

I need to see if I can dig up glowbelly's picture threads and test that theory

NAMES WILL BE NAMED

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 738209)
Thank you for thinking that someone pushing 35 (!!!!!) can still look ok.

I'm 35. :(

That's the most roundabout way I have ever seen to get to someone calling me ugly :lol

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 05:53 PM

I don't hit on girls on the internet anymore. I have learned my lesson.

One time I was visiting a friend in San Antonio from a forum I went to back in 2001. His wife totally tried to have sex with me while I was sleeping on their couch. Being young, I let her, which was an asshole move and everyone in the forum hated me after that, which is reasonable. Good times.

Plus there was the girl from Age of Conan, the mmo, that flew down to see me and she was nothing like her picture.

Pentegarn Aug 16th, 2011 05:55 PM

That happened to a buddy of mine :lol

Aaarg Aug 16th, 2011 06:02 PM

i hate glowbelly by default because her name is glowbelly and i've been using the name glownmelby for nearly a decade and also because i think i saw her post once and she was a megabitch asshole

ALSO FAT

Aaarg Aug 16th, 2011 06:03 PM

Don Carlson (you know, the animator? From Portland? Oregon? serial killer? yeah that one!) once told me that fat people flesh makes better leather than "normal people."

k0k0 Aug 16th, 2011 06:05 PM

I could care less about girls at the moment. I've got enough to deal with. As long as I've got a place to stay and webcam girls to oggle, I'm happy.

Fathom Zero Aug 16th, 2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 738234)
she was a megabitch asshole

ALSO FAT

this