I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 07:15 AM

just rma it

you only have to pay shipping, and newegg is good with rmas because they have to be for an online retailer

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 07:18 AM

then i'd have to wait for it to ship there and back :( i don't suppose i could buy a psu from local computer store and then return it when my rma'd psu gets here, right

they frown on that shit i bet

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 08:21 AM

that's pretty much what i do every time i order an essential part

best buy doesn't give a fuck

executioneer Sep 16th, 2011 08:32 AM

sounds good

Chojin Sep 16th, 2011 08:37 AM

we and i be glad to answer

Dixie Sep 16th, 2011 08:41 AM

i'm working as security at a rave show tonight :ohboy
i hate glowsticks.
and paper mache ice cream cones.

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2011 09:48 AM

Bought some goddamn Booberry last night! It's exactly as delicious as I remembered it

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:03 PM

I can't get Booberry where I live :(

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:10 PM

Is it because there are too many racist clay animators living there and the ghost is colored?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:16 PM

Yeah, nothing but dumb racist clay animators here. :rolleyes
What, are you a census taker?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:34 PM

Also, I almost punched a guy in the mouth the other night because he referred to someone in the parking lot as a " ni-.." I'm not saying it. I hate that word. I hate all racism. This country is divided enough without it.

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2011 12:43 PM

Nice try, racist.
Also, I wouldn't recommend you try to punch anyone with your soft, clay-exfoliated hands. You'll just end up making an even bigger ass of yourself.
Stay out of other people's problems, unless it's something warranting it. Chances are the black guy just blew it all off, and you would have looked like a complete dipshit if you intervened in something you didn't need to.
Also, I believe the word you're looking for is "Nagger". It's perfectly acceptable to use it in context, such as explaining the situation you were in. Your Mommy and Daddy aren't here to chastise you about using it to tell us what happened to get your little panties in a knot.
/rant
EDIT: Hahaha wow, we censored that? I didn't see that coming.

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:46 PM

Responding to a private message from Pram:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Could you please back off of me? I'm having a hard time right now with finances because no one will hire me after what you guys did.

Nobody is hiring you because it's not the early 80's and people use CGI now. I'm sorry about your finances, but you backed the wrong horse as soon as you put your fingers into the clay biz.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:52 PM

k0k0- I'm not trying to get hired as a CLAY animator. I am well aware that there is no money in that and hasn't been since the early 90's.
I'm trying to get hired as a puppet animator. That's already hard enough without someone starting all these bullshit rumors about my character.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 12:58 PM

I'm also not trying to get hired as a goth rocker. That's another pasttime that hasn't seen a decent paycheck since at least 1999.

These are just things I enjoy for the fun of it. It hurts my feelings that you trash the things that make me happy and call me names.

k0k0 Sep 16th, 2011 12:59 PM

Stop giving me ammunition. God damnit.

They don't want to hire somebody that has rumored experience sticking their hand up miniature people's asses?

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:02 PM

But I like giving you ammunition... It's part of sharing and friendship.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:05 PM

I have the medicine for what ails you:

Spoilers!

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:07 PM

Will that make me flaccid? 'Cause if it doesn't, I don't want it.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:08 PM

Better living through chemistry.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:14 PM

That's my favorite Fatboy Slim album.

Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar? I'm not sure how to do the sparkly stuff around the bottom, but I have the other colors.

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:15 PM

Someone said the name three times.

EDIT: or FIVE times ....

Esuohlim Sep 16th, 2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742162)
Pub, do you remember when you posted a picture of a dad throwing his kid in the air at a beach? And then I made it into a gif of the kid doing somersaults in the air? And then you turned the kid into a sandwich?

It's somewhere in this thread and I can't find it

>:

Colonel Flagg Sep 16th, 2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742311)
Hey Flagg, would you like a clay version of your avatar?

There may be copyright issues involved, but whatever floats. :\

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 01:19 PM

Oh...Who owns it?