I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:24 PM

:(

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:25 PM

MetalMilitia Apr 10th, 2008 06:26 PM

I just saw the worst game trailer ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8BIymy-JE

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 06:27 PM

hahahahahahha

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:28 PM

How Would You Like To Be A Zombie? Cyborg Arm Games breaks the zombie video game mold with their new PC first person shooter: Cry of the Infected. In a unique twist on zombie games, gamers can feel what it might be like to be a raging zombie. An entire city of civilians has been turned into zombie-like creatures as a result of a biological warfare experiment gone wrong.

Gamers play as Robert, a man trying to find his missing wife in a city torn apart by the zombie outbreak. Groups of soldiers shoot anything that moves out of their own fear and loss of control. Some zombies attack their own kind in fits of agony. Perhaps worst of all is the crushing hopelessness that Robert must overcome as he rips and tears his way through this abandoned city.

Cry of the Infected is a PC first person shooter featuring a unique story told through 1-2 hours of gameplay, plus an alternate ending and unlockable content. It is available for only $4 for immediate download through our website

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:29 PM

Zombies eat their wives.

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547819)
How Would You Like To Be A Zombie? Cyborg Arm Games breaks the zombie video game mold with their new PC first person shooter: Cry of the Infected. In a unique twist on zombie games, gamers can feel what it might be like to be a raging zombie. An entire city of civilians has been turned into zombie-like creatures as a result of a biological warfare experiment gone wrong.

Gamers play as Robert, a man trying to find his missing wife in a city torn apart by the zombie outbreak. Groups of soldiers shoot anything that moves out of their own fear and loss of control. Some zombies attack their own kind in fits of agony. Perhaps worst of all is the crushing hopelessness that Robert must overcome as he rips and tears his way through this abandoned city.

Cry of the Infected is a PC first person shooter featuring a unique story told through 1-2 hours of gameplay, plus an alternate ending and unlockable content. It is available for only $4 for immediate download through our website

See, that's unrealistic. No one would ever go back into a zombie infested town to find their wife.

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 06:32 PM

By the way Pub, check the new members thread. Your wish has come true.

MetalMilitia Apr 10th, 2008 06:33 PM

Even a zombie? That's like a people going back into a people infected town.

WHERE'S MY WIFE

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:33 PM

He wouldn't be able to get passed all the punk-ass kids jumping the wall with their daddy's shotgun.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandajuice (Post 547823)
By the way Pub, check the new members thread. Your wish has come true.

I saw, yeah Bradford is a shit hole. :lol

All the info I wanted.

Pandajuice Apr 10th, 2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547826)
I saw, yeah Bradford is a shit hole. :lol

All the info I wanted.

Seriously, EVERY single person I talk to here in Bradford asks me where I from and this is the exchange that never differs:

"So I detect by your accent that you're not from here...American? Canadian?"
"I'm American actually, from California."
*Eyes grow wide* "EH?! What the hell are you doing in Bradford?"

It makes me that much more homesick.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 06:46 PM

Now that I know you're not hating on any of the towns I like, I feel less inclined to dislike you. :eek

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 07:25 PM

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ASIAN PEOPLE I SEE EVERY DAY:

YOU'RE IN AMERICA NOW. TRAFFIC DIRECTIONALITY GENERALLY ALSO APPLIES TO SIDEWALKS, HALLWAYS, AND STAIRCASES. >:

AND YOU'RE THE WRONG ONE, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO GO AROUND YOU? >:

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 07:29 PM

YOU TELL THEM I AM SURE THEY ARE LISTENING

Tadao Apr 10th, 2008 07:29 PM

Because we are the master race.

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 07:30 PM

Seriously these fucking exchange students from Hong Kong and Japan not only stick to the left side still, but I see literally throngs of people having to manuever around one or two of them on the sidewalk. What the heck jerks >:

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 07:31 PM

I HOPE Y'ALL ARE READING I-MOCKERY ABOUT MY COMPLAINT, I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN

GADZOOKS Apr 10th, 2008 07:32 PM

Les Waste is back (but posting at a much cooler forum)

liquidstatik Apr 10th, 2008 08:06 PM

i wish i knew of a cooler forum ;<

Tadao Apr 10th, 2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 547865)
i wish i knew of a cooler forum ;<

http://forum.doityourself.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 10th, 2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandajuice (Post 547822)
See, that's unrealistic. No one would ever go back into a zombie infested town to find their wife.

Pshaw, I'd go into a zombie city to save MY wife. Gives me an excuse to bash some more zombies. Oh, and I guess save my wife.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonopus (Post 547873)
Pshaw, I'd go into a zombie city to save MY wife. Gives me an excuse to bash some more zombies. Oh, and I guess save my wife.

You're one of the 16 year olds with the borrowed hunting rifle I mentioned.

ALSO, WOULD YOU TRY AND SAVE YOUR WIFE IF YOU WERE A ZOMBIE WITH ALL THE MURDER/BRAINLUST THAT ZOMBIES UNFAILINGLY POSSESS?

MarioRPG Apr 10th, 2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547768)
You'll learn that word & many others when you get to High School, MarioRPG.

Pub with the obligatory Ice Burn.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 09:31 PM