I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover May 15th, 2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBC News
IMF head Strauss-Kahn charged over New York 'sex crime.
The head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, has been charged by New York police over an alleged sex attack on a hotel maid.
Police say he faces three charges, including attempted rape. His lawyer told Reuters he would plead not guilty.

The IMF has been criticizing NZ recently because our economy has taken a large hit following the repeated earthquakes. This means we don't have to listen to them now, right? #wikileaks

Pub Lover May 15th, 2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 721251)
When it comes to governments legally recognizing cruel and unusual punishments I'm only against it because people would definitely misuse that right (this is why I'm against executions in our country). When someone really is guilty though then yeah I don't have a problem with it. This guy deserves to be blinded, not blinding him would be barbaric.

Barbaric? I'm going to have to look up that word because I am pretty sure you're not making sense by using it there. :eek
Quote:

Justice is not about deterrence and it's not about fulfilling sadistic fantasies either, it's about fairness. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world perfect? I think I'm still with Gandhi on this one. :x
Quote:

Blinding this man is right and correct and to do otherwise would be evil.

That guy is a very lousy guy and his actions make me quite angry. Blinding him doesn't fix what he did. He needs to be very heavily punished though. Also, maybe Iran should make acid harder to get? Who needs all this acid anyway? Do they have a right to bear acid? :eek

Pub Lover May 15th, 2011 06:55 AM

#spoilertags #dumbopinions #whyamievenpostingthem #godihatemyselfsomuch #suchanidiot #editbutton

King Hadas May 15th, 2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 721310)
Barbaric? I'm going to have to look up that word because I am pretty sure you're not making sense by using it there. :eek

I thought it sounded good. Though if you're gonna get snippy I suppose technically it doesn't make sense.

Quote:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world perfect? I think I'm still with Gandhi on this one. :x

I think it works out pretty well in this case.

Quote:

That guy is a very lousy guy and his actions make me quite angry. Blinding him doesn't fix what he did. He needs to be very heavily punished though. Also, maybe Iran should make acid harder to get? Who needs all this acid anyway? Do they have a right to bear acid? :eek

But blinding him does make everybody feel better, that's about all you can hope for really.

Pub Lover May 15th, 2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 721313)
But blinding him does make everybody feel better, that's about all you can hope for really.

It does. :(

Pub Lover May 15th, 2011 08:00 AM

I still don't understand how throwing acid on someone becomes a thing that happens more than once, Iran. :(

executioneer May 15th, 2011 08:03 AM

they should pour the acid on his wein*r

Kitsa May 15th, 2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 721272)
I just blocked the last seven people I knew from highschool on Facebook. I was a social pariah for this particular group, anyway.

I feel like a happy dance is in order.

I was adding them at first, I don't know why. Then I came to my senses (after a series of their bullshit status updates I didn't care about) and deleted them again.

I actually had one person stalking another person on my friends list, and I couldn't post anything to the stalked one because it made her profile accessible to the stalker, or something like that, idk.

MLE May 15th, 2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 721114)
There's probably real fibromyalgia out there somewhere, but same story. I think a lot of people don't understand or are not willing to accept the amount of chronic and sometimes unexplained pain life can dole out. Also that a lot of the time there's not shit you can do about it.

Real fibro happens either genetically, which is the kind you have for life (and usually as a child, too, though age does magnify it), OR it's triggered by a extremely difficult and stressful emotional situation.

It's kind of like when you wind a pocketwatch too much and it springs out -you can put everything back in its place, but it won't work the same way again.
--------------

I have genetic fibromyalgia, and it's another disorder that people like to claim they have. It is indescribably bad to do this, as fibro is a diagnosis made by exclusion. You have to get tested for lupus, lyme, ms, and vitamin d deficiency. They don't mean you don't have fibro, but it means that there's something else causing at least part of it. They'd treat you for that first before making a dx of fibro. I went through quite a bit before they ruled that I had it.

People that just claim to have it and haven't been diagnosed irritate the everliving fuck out of me.

Kitsa May 15th, 2011 05:21 PM

Well, that's sort of where I was pointed with it...the people who just claim to have it, or worse, don't have it and lock onto it as a surefire way to get disability income because the diagnosis can be muddy.

MLE May 15th, 2011 05:23 PM

Fuck them. I'm not on disability for it, and I have fairly advanced fibro, with a couple chemical imbalances concerning norepinephrine. They can lead their shitty lives and work just like I do. I'm not even on any pain medication for the fibro because it would interfere with my other meds.

They need to be cut into pieces while they're alive, thrown into a fire pit, and burned.

captain516 May 15th, 2011 08:53 PM

Noun
Place
Noun
Noun
Plural Noun

Kitsa May 15th, 2011 09:05 PM

But a noun...

never mind.

MLE May 15th, 2011 11:16 PM

Wrestler
Chick-Fil-A
Betta Fish
Dirty Carpet
Cunts

captain516 May 16th, 2011 12:12 AM

This Wrestler is your Wrestler, this Wrestler is my Wrestler
From Chik-Fil-A, to the New York Betta Fish
From the Dirty Carpet forest, to the gulf stream Cunts
This Wrestler was made for you and me

wow that sucked

LordSappington May 16th, 2011 12:32 AM

Oh yeah; I'm going to be getting a series of steroid injections straight in my ear drum. :chatter

Chojin May 16th, 2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 721453)
This Wrestler was made for you and me

john cena?

Kitsa May 16th, 2011 07:34 AM

Etsy alchemy request for painting of John Cena buggering Tosh

I believe a later post shows a photo of the painting.

Kitsa May 16th, 2011 07:35 AM

Bottom of this post and NSFW.

Guitar Woman May 16th, 2011 10:39 AM

That's fantastic. And I learned a new word!

Today's gonna be a good one, I've got a feeling.

HickMan May 16th, 2011 01:51 PM

Guys I've been coming to i-mockery for a long time now...and I think it's about time we do an emoticon overhaul. I mean, come on!

Fathom Zero May 16th, 2011 01:56 PM

:oneofthosedays

HickMan May 16th, 2011 02:21 PM

It sure has

kahljorn May 16th, 2011 02:38 PM

Hey guys my sister's graduating college and i was wondering if anybody knows any INSPIRATIONAL FRENCH SAYINGS and stuff about success/life/congratumalations since she had a minor in french :O

The Leader May 16th, 2011 03:06 PM

:pagebrak
Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 721490)
Hey guys my sister's graduating college and i was wondering if anybody knows any INSPIRATIONAL FRENCH SAYINGS and stuff about success/life/congratumalations since she had a minor in french :O