I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

T-Rex Apr 17th, 2008 11:11 AM

Celcius, sorry.

14C = 57F

18C = 64F

In Cambridge and South East England, 13-15 is like summers low temps and about 18-23 is summer highs. Usually.

Fat_Hippo Apr 17th, 2008 11:16 AM

You think 16-18 degress Celcius is high? You british folk!:lol

Well, okay, it is high for April, but middle of volcano?

T-Rex Apr 17th, 2008 11:24 AM

Oh yes! It sure is high for Good Old Blighty dude. Last summer we got as high as mainland Europe. It gets hotter than that in Switzerland?

MetalMilitia Apr 17th, 2008 11:43 AM

No way, last summer it rained almost constantly. I remember TWO sunny days total.

T-Rex Apr 17th, 2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 549946)
No way, last summer it rained almost constantly. I remember TWO sunny days total.

Word. '06 was a better year, but '07 wasn't bad! Which part are you in MM?

Fat_Hippo Apr 17th, 2008 12:02 PM

Oh T-Rex, I remember the summer of 2003...that summer sucked. In the hottest parts of Switzerland it was up to 40 degress, and that was where I happened to be at the time, in a house without air conditioning. I sweated like a pig.

Okay, it wasn't quite that hot most summers, but we usually get around 25-30 degrees in the sommer. That's the norm, unless you're up in the mountains or something.

ElPila666 Apr 17th, 2008 12:51 PM

that melted all their chocolate bars

Tadao Apr 17th, 2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Rex (Post 549908)
Also, he was telling me about the Sniper Training course he took to get a promotion. Basically, you have three days to sneak up on your target. Your target is just a dude with binoculars in a lookout spot trying to find you. If he spots you, it's over. Everything has to be done really slowly.

I saw a show on that. I would really enjoy doing that. I guess the spotter talks to a guy via a walkie talkie and has him go to the spot he thinks you're at and touch that spot with a stick and if you get touched you are spotted.

liquidstatik Apr 17th, 2008 01:17 PM

so i'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes, but i want one so fucking bbaaaaaaaaad :'(

Tadao Apr 17th, 2008 01:20 PM

I'm gonna smoke one now.

liquidstatik Apr 17th, 2008 01:22 PM

yeah, i just lit up a newport

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 01:49 PM

That was the worst rendition of the war between Celsius & Fahrenheit this thread has ever seen. >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madface (Post 549928)
Holy snap! I had no idea Halford was voicing in it. My interest has officially been peaked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 549850)
piqued

Sethomas Apr 17th, 2008 01:56 PM

Fuck you guys, I use Kelvin. And I've said that before any of you shits prompted it.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 01:57 PM

If there was an active mod that still patrolled these forums (and Esuohlim doesn't count as he is too scared of losing his powers to ever use them) then I wouldn't at all be surprised to see every T-Rex & Fat_Hippo post of the last 24 hours dumped in here.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 549977)
Fuck you guys, I use Kelvin. And I've said that before any of you shits prompted it.

I was totally going to mention you & that, but decided I wasn't gonna summon you from your studies of your own navel. :(

Sethomas Apr 17th, 2008 02:05 PM

Umm, please demonstrate what that's referencing, if it's a reference, that I might worry much less about your inside sources into my goings-on.

Asila Apr 17th, 2008 02:08 PM

Taken completely out of context, that last exchange does conjure up an extremely interesting mental image.

MadballChibcha Apr 17th, 2008 02:28 PM

I can see it... lol

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 03:09 PM

You can? Is it dead people? :eek

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 549990)
I HAVE NOTHING MEAN TO SAY ABOUT STALFROSGR BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A NICE GUY AND I'D FEEL BAD :(

Everytime I read one of his posts I have to conjure a mental image of his face & reread it. It makes him more bearable.

Esuohlim Apr 17th, 2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 549978)
(and Esuohlim doesn't count as he is too scared of losing his powers to ever use them)

For one thing I'm against dumping posts in this thread because I actually read this thread (:() and I'd rather there be a "SHIT POSTS" thread for that kind of stuff, say, in the crime lab. :(

After that I'd happily move every one of Fat Hippo's sarcasm-impaired not-joke-getting boring fag posts to said thread.

T-Rex on the other hand I don't actually hate yet so idk

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 03:19 PM

Could you start that thread then?

Name it "Hey Chojin or Boogie dump this in the chat room when you get a chance because I'm a Spaz"

Esuohlim Apr 17th, 2008 03:24 PM

You know when people are looking down from a very high place, say a cliff or the top of a building, and you hear about that sudden impulse that they have to hurl themselves off of it?

I often get that same impulse about deleting this thread.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 03:30 PM

Has it been a week already? Good golly, you're right it has.

If this thread gets torpedoed, I get my edit button back.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lubna (Post 550004)
Hello
Friend nice to meet you .shakespeare keats are my fabourite poet .Keats is a poet of nature . Nature find her reality in Keats poems.I also like to hear song.

It's no secret that Fender makes great guitar amps, but which one is the best? We think it's the Blues Junior. Find out why. spam

Spam bots that appreciate poetry. Gentlemen, the day approaches when they will know love. On that day, will you have the heart to call for their banishment?

Equality for spambots.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f-four (Post 549947)
Name- Mike
Age-18
job- None right now
where are you at?- New York
how did you find out about this site?- Heard about it from Guitar Woman
what's your favorite thing about the site?- It's funny
why did you start posting- Cause I wanted to, lol
Level of Educ.- In college
hobbies- Music, video games
fav. music/band- Rage Against the Machine
fav. book- (none)
fav. movie- The Matrix
Fav. Video Game- Donkey Kong 64
fav. food- Italian
In high school you were voted most likely to...- My high school didn't have those things
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I got the name F4 from "Freaky forester" (a RuneScape character) and eventually made it ffourester. I was originally here in December 07 but got banned because everyone else who came in from the forum I was on decided to spam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 550025)
ffourester... that rings a bell.
Oh yeah, you were one of Guitar Woman's toadies that was banned a while back.

Detective Jake Busey Jnr. is on the case :crime