I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 09:28 PM

liquidstatik Apr 17th, 2008 09:59 PM

:(

Sethomas Apr 17th, 2008 10:01 PM

You know what I think would make millions?

A computer program made for expecting parents that takes potential baby names and runs them through a phonological analysis system. In the end, the parents would give a list of all the likely nicknames that could come from having that name, along with a chart of how damaging they would be if used and the likelihood of it being discovered by certain age ranges.

I'd call it "Virtual Playground Simulator".

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 10:11 PM

The research would be fun.

A committee room with eight year olds sitting around a table all dressed in business suits & brainstorming insults.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 10:14 PM

Fathom Zero Apr 17th, 2008 10:15 PM

Buncha shiftless weirdos 'round these parts naw.

Pub Lover Apr 17th, 2008 10:19 PM

AChimp has been too busy for the internet since he became a bigshot. :truehollywoodstory

liquidstatik Apr 17th, 2008 10:20 PM

ugh, paypal >:

Fathom Zero Apr 17th, 2008 11:09 PM

Rage Against the Machine would be a half decent band if Zach de la Rocha would SHUT THE FUCK UP every once in a while. His voice is stomping all over my groove.

Esuohlim Apr 17th, 2008 11:38 PM

I don't listen to bands unless the singers have annoying voices.

Tadao Apr 17th, 2008 11:43 PM

My GF thinks NoMeansNo's vocals are annoying. I killed her.

Sethomas Apr 17th, 2008 11:43 PM

Awesome, I love The Violent Femmes as well.

Asila Apr 17th, 2008 11:46 PM

My connection is humorously bad :(

Tadao Apr 17th, 2008 11:49 PM

Operation/Rancid can't sing worth a shit and I love it.

Esuohlim Apr 17th, 2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 550115)
My GF thinks NoMeansNo's vocals are annoying. I killed her.

I very very recently got into NoMeansNo and they sound pretty normal compared to the nasally John Linnell or the gravelly-sounding guy from the Flaming Lips or over-exaggerated vocal stylings of Gene Ween

Or Geddy Lee :rolleyes

Tadao Apr 17th, 2008 11:55 PM

NMN is fun live. See them when you can. Dead Milkmen are annoying too. BTW I'm one of the few to have an account on their (DM) forum.

Sethomas Apr 18th, 2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 549496)
She has 72 hours to respond in a way that would keep me from linking to her profile before you guys get the link to her profile, unless Pub figures it out before then.

TICK... TOCK... TICK... TOCK...

Pub Lover Apr 18th, 2008 12:17 AM

Gentlemen, my research indicates that if you wish to start an interesting conversation and all you have at your disposal is a picture of a lady's posterior then the anecdotal evidence that sparked my investigation would appear to be correct.

Seth Thomas Pace is, indeed, amazing. :)

Tadao Apr 18th, 2008 12:44 AM

I crave booty :(

Zomboid Apr 18th, 2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 550119)
I very very recently got into NoMeansNo and they sound pretty normal compared to the nasally John Linnell or the gravelly-sounding guy from the Flaming Lips or over-exaggerated vocal stylings of Gene Ween

Or Geddy Lee :rolleyes

Dude, what about ZAPPA? DUDE????

Esuohlim Apr 18th, 2008 02:19 AM

Man I ain't need no razzin' about how I only ever mention listening to the same five nerd bands. :(

I'd talk about the Beatles if I didn't think they were the gayest band ever, and if Rongi were here he'd get all >: about me saying that :rolleyes

Esuohlim Apr 18th, 2008 02:21 AM

Rongi's ban has expired, btw, if anyone cares enough to let him know

EDIT: Nevermind he's been moved to the permanent ban list and can "contact an admin when he grows up" :lol

Sethomas Apr 18th, 2008 04:04 AM

Sometimes, I say things in real life.

"Man, you bisexuals have it so easy. I can't so much as admit to donating blood in this town because then people will know that I've never had a gay sexual encounter, and then they'll accuse me of being homophobic because I've never had anal sex with a dude. I'll be like, 'Sorry! I just want to make the world a better place!' and they'll be all like 'you want to make the world a better place, yet you're too homophobic to fuck (points at random guy) that guy in the ass? You're failing, Seth.'"

T-Rex Apr 18th, 2008 04:42 AM

Save a life or bone a guy. Choose wisely.

Sethomas Apr 18th, 2008 05:49 AM

I think I was just awoken by my first waking experience of an earthquake since i was four or so. Odd timing because last week I was trained how to preserve southern indiana's seismological record. maybe Geology will be interesting today.