I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 03:41 PM

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 03:45 PM

Accept that I get to play in the world of hellokitty tomorrow with 12 year old asian girls and pedophiles.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 03:53 PM

A bunch of tales from the darkside are playing right now on scifi channel. AND YES I WORK FOR THEIR ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT.

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 04:36 PM

I love tales from the darkside, although the theme song scared the everloving shit out of me when I was a kid.

My favorite was "The Cutty Black Sow".

When I was out today I started losing peripheral vision in my right eye, which was alarming because I'm not used to migraines and that stuff. Then I started seeing flashing dots, like that test at the eye doctor's where you have to press the button when you see it flashing. My mom said I was getting a migraine and I didn't believe her. Then I got walloped in the head with a sledgehammer or something. Dear god, I can't move without wanting to puke and I don't even know if what I'm saying is coherent.

Of course my dog picks this time to go on a wild barking spree and the neighbor kids start in with know what know what know what know what know what.

:shocked:suicide

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 04:41 PM

Yeah, when I was a kid the trees turning into negative bugged me a lot.

Did the sledge hammer feel like the left or right side?

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 04:43 PM

That was the weird thing...the vision problems were all on the right side and the sledgehammer got me on the left.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 04:46 PM

was the sledge hammer thing a lobe pain or a face/head pain?

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 04:49 PM

It was like someone bashed a sledgehammer with full force into my left eye socket and cheekbone. I had to look in a mirror to make sure my face wasn't drooping- thought I was having a stroke.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 04:52 PM

That is confusing then. I think you should seek medical attention. Don't die K? You are one of the only people who keep me in check and the world would suffer if you were deaded.

Asila Oct 7th, 2008 04:54 PM

Actually, that does sound exactly like a migraine. I normally get the sledge-hammer right behind the eye thing and the vision problems on the same side, but I've had it on opposite sides before. I've got a mild one now, as a matter of fact.

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 04:55 PM

It's actually not as bad as it was. The vision thing scared me. Now it's down to a manageable tension headache on the left side of my face. For a while there, believe me, I was thinking ER. And I HATE ERs.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 04:56 PM

If she dies, I will be come the first plauge upon the earth and the final days will begin!

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 04:57 PM

I doubt I'll die from this. Not from (corporation name deleted)'s lack of trying.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 04:59 PM

I'm feeling much better now actually.

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 05:13 PM

Ye gods I'm gonna try and sleep this off.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 05:17 PM

You are medically trained and therefor know the dangers of self diagnosing. That said, be well.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 05:20 PM

Well, maybe not medically trained, but you have seen a lot of people walk into the ER later than they should have. I bet they knew what was going on with their body at the time too and listened to their mums.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 05:21 PM

I sure know how to make a person feel better : pub

Kitsa Oct 7th, 2008 05:21 PM

I was medically trained. I just didn't finish med school. Got pretty damn far though.

dirtyxblondexdame Oct 7th, 2008 05:32 PM

I went to school for medical billing and everyone in my office is constantly asking me to diagnose them.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 05:49 PM

Dame : something about you screams "Crazy stalker ex-girlfriend"

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 06:49 PM

wobzire Oct 7th, 2008 06:59 PM

That looks like a blast.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 07:01 PM

:defensemode
Yeah. Well, your grandma bought you WOW for your bday.

Tadao Oct 7th, 2008 07:02 PM

fucking Canadians