I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Sep 23rd, 2009 08:04 PM

:pagebrak

Tadao Sep 23rd, 2009 08:14 PM

When I'm unhappy with a product, I usually move on and find on I like.

LordSappington Sep 23rd, 2009 09:21 PM

So, in my DELTA class, my teacher has a habit of making me elaborate on an essay on more and more topics; when I wrote my essay on the war in Afghanistan, she wanted to know more SPECIFICALLY about the Taliban, and write another paper on them. Then, she wanted me to write an essay on how I, personally, would end the war. So, after ten minutes of me arguing that 'how the hell should I know how to end a war?!', I wrote a bullshit essay in five or ten minutes about how we should just make all of Afghanistan a huge paperweight by nuking every square inch. I tried to make it as right-winged extremist as I could. Can't wait to see her reaction when she gives it back.

Pub Lover Sep 23rd, 2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 649866)
DO YOU LIKE THE FEELIN OF A MAN'S BOURBON SOAKED MUSTACHE ON YOUR THE BACK OF YOUR NECK WHILE YOURE PARALYZED WITH PLEASURE/GHB?

Yes. Do you? Tnxkbye.

MLE Sep 24th, 2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 649796)
Which one? :yum

If in reference to my eyeballing score, that was my average for everything.

MattJack Sep 24th, 2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 649871)
Yes. Do you? Tnxkbye.

Pub, Im a giver, so no. I like to GIVE pleasure/ghb to the women.

Besides I don't want to make our frandship awkward

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 649883)
If in reference to my eyeballing score, that was my average for everything.

You should know by now that I was referring to which titty I should suck. :rolleyes

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 24th, 2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 649813)
And some badass killer rabbits for Tadao:

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 04:31 PM

my neice has the swine flu and its pretty hard core. I have a feeling shit is gonna hit the fan with that soon.

And they asked my wife to go babysit their other kids which is just great...

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 04:33 PM

:( So far I have no knowledge of the effects of swine flu. If kahl says it's hardcore, I feel sorry for his niece.

Dr. Boogie Sep 24th, 2009 04:36 PM

Any idea where/who she got it from?

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 05:24 PM

No idea.

but ive read some stories about how its starting to circulate in schools and stuff...

Another thing to be concerned about is that, even though the swine flu is supposed to (according to the doctors in the ER) make you vomit, she hasn't been vomiting or anything. basically, when she came in her symptoms would not have matched the description of swine flu.
But they are going to put her into quarantine :O

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:31 PM

Oh man, she's mutating the strain! But no, I hope she gets better fast. I get the feeling she is pretty young and quarantine is no fun for any age, but being 5-12 would really suck.

stevetothepast Sep 24th, 2009 05:33 PM

maddox is willing to let you give it to him, provided you agree to his terms and conditionshere :|

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:35 PM

Hahaha I was just rereading his page today! Even showed it to a hot lady.

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 05:39 PM

H1N1 Flu AKA "Swine Flu"

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDC
The symptoms of 2009 H1N1 flu virus in people include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea.

Compared to regular seasonal Flu

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDC
The flu usually comes on suddenly and may include these symptoms:
  • Fever (usually high)
  • Headache
  • Extreme tiredness
  • Dry cough
  • Sore throat
  • Runny or stuffy nose
  • Muscle aches
  • Stomach symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, also can occur but are more common in children than adults

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 05:44 PM

About the same shit... Its no worse than regular run of the mill flu. Just a different strain. They are already working on a vaccine that will be out in October. Developed the same way the garden variety flu vaccine is. If anything the H1N1 is more mild because its not quite as hard on the elderly for some reason. They are guessing because there was an H1N1 "outbreak" back in the 70s and there immune systems have some previous experience with it.

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 05:46 PM

Not to say that the flu doesnt suck or anything. Just that its not as big of a deal as the news would make it out to be. Wash your hands. Take some medicine. Go to your Dr if you need to...

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 05:48 PM

Sorry Dim, but you have yet to know someone with it right?

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 05:52 PM

2 Kids at my wifes school have had it gotten better and come back to school. One of my moms best friends has had it as of last week and while I havnt talked to her this week I havnt heard that she died.

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 06:00 PM

Well then I am sorry! Cause I am wrong. >:

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 06:06 PM

Its cool. Like I said its not like the flu doesnt suck because it does still suck. I wouldnt wish it on anyone and I really hope that Khals niece gets better soon. :tear

Im just saying its not as bad as the news would make it out to be. :\

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE NEWS!!!
Tonight! What is in your water that can kill you! We will tell you tonight at 10!

Tadao Sep 24th, 2009 06:09 PM

I have been warned because I have to bring my immune system to a slow crawl in order to slow the bone fusion. I don't care though. Self tragedy seems to makes me a better person.

Kitsa Sep 24th, 2009 06:10 PM

That's essentially the thing Sanjay Gupta said when he just got it. It sucked, but he took tylenol and fluids, and now he's fine.

I don't like how they're pushing a vaccine that's not yet out of clinical trials.

Dimnos Sep 24th, 2009 06:11 PM

Because of your lowered immune system can you get vaccinations? Or are they to much for your system?