I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Zomboid Sep 2nd, 2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 740418)
IF YOU TOLD US YOUR STEAM NAME, BRAH.

I think it's LucIsSoBadass. I can't add anyone myself until I get a game.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 2nd, 2011 02:35 PM

I've been playing the original Zelda on my 3DS because Star Fox 64 3D isn't out yet.

Also Groove Coaster on iPhone is pretty baller.

OxBlood Sep 3rd, 2011 04:05 AM

Gah, Space Marine is out and my dealer doesn´t have it yet...annoying...same with Dead Island..

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 3rd, 2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 740591)
Gah, Space Marine is out and my dealer doesn´t have it yet...annoying...same with Dead Island..

Is it a Black Market game Ox?

kahljorn Sep 3rd, 2011 06:02 PM

KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW

OxBlood Sep 3rd, 2011 07:35 PM

What? No, a friend of mine runs a video store thats all. Seems like the german version is out, I ordered the UK-Version, it´s about 10 bucks cheaper.

kahljorn Sep 3rd, 2011 08:45 PM

A STORE IN AN ALLEY BEHIND A DUMPSTER

OX IS A NARC

is there a place in germany that isnt retarded about videogames?

Dr. Boogie Sep 3rd, 2011 09:24 PM

I decided to go for all the achievements in WotS3, even the really annoying "find every sword and learn all the moves" ones. I really like this game and I'm hoping like hell the fourth one makes it stateside. Also, the push/pull meter is present on every difficulty. I must've been high when I said it didn't.

Started playing Shadows of the Damned. It's fun, but I'm about halfway done after playing for a little over 2 hours.

OxBlood Sep 4th, 2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 740641)
A STORE IN AN ALLEY BEHIND A DUMPSTER

OX IS A NARC

is there a place in germany that isnt retarded about videogames?

Yeah, basically that video store and...maybe one more online retailer that doesn´t give a shit about release-dates. I wonder how long until the publishers close him down :lol

k0k0 Sep 4th, 2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 740642)
I decided to go for all the achievements in WotS3, even the really annoying "find every sword and learn all the moves" ones. I really like this game and I'm hoping like hell the fourth one makes it stateside. Also, the push/pull meter is present on every difficulty. I must've been high when I said it didn't.

Started playing Shadows of the Damned. It's fun, but I'm about halfway done after playing for a little over 2 hours.

The only thing I hated about playing the game about 60 times was the amount of times I had to fetch old woman panties. It seemed like that quest just pissed me off. Other than that, the game was great. I'm glad you got into it more. I wish I had all the achievements, but it takes forever to learn a sword.

Dr. Boogie Sep 4th, 2011 02:41 AM

Learning? Nah, I just bought all the scrolls I could afford, learned all the skills for a sword, then I'd kill the shopkeeper, take back my money, leave town, and start it up again until I knew everything. Takes a little while, though not nearly as much time as getting the swords themselves, and a whole lot less than trying to learn the skills the honest way.

The one quest I hated, and I never wound up seeing it through, was the one where you have to cut all the women's dresses with your sword without hitting them, all while they run around like idiots. Whoever came up with that quest is an asshole.

kahljorn Sep 4th, 2011 03:06 AM

so basiaclly the quest was to get women naked without killing them with no ramifications whatsoever and you have a problem with this

Dr. Boogie Sep 4th, 2011 03:43 AM

Not naked, you just cut off a couple extra feet of fabric so their legs are exposed above the knee. The trick is finding the exact distance to stand from them so you don't wind up slicing them in half, and using a sword that had the right attack that'll hit in the right area.

I was getting paid the same amount for that job as I was for transporting a letter to a messenger who was 50 feet away. Those women can undress themselves.

k0k0 Sep 4th, 2011 05:33 AM

I became an expert at doing that but only with one sword. I can't remember which. I'd always cut the dress of my wife. (I married the slut)

Dr. Boogie Sep 4th, 2011 02:05 PM

Doesn't she always steal your stuff when you leave her alone?

k0k0 Sep 4th, 2011 02:14 PM

Well, the slut I'm with steals money to see the fortune teller. But I have enough money so that doesn't matter too much.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2011 12:47 AM

I wish the fortune teller would tell her that her thieving ways are going to get her killed from behind.

Mad Melvin Sep 5th, 2011 05:09 AM

After Deus Ex I decided to pick up Alice: Madness Begins. It's ok. Level design is a bit too unimaginative at times, considering it's supposed to be Wonderland. There have been a few really cool ideas though, and I like the parts where you go back to the real world. Creates a nice contrast. The controls and camera work well enough, so the platforming stuff isn't too frustrating, and the graphics are decent. Oddly, when opening the weapons menu for example, it's choppy as hell. The game itself runs fine, so I don't get it.

HD version of the original Alice is a nice bonus too. Played it for a bit and it still seems like a solid game.

OxBlood Sep 5th, 2011 07:40 AM

My biggest complain about the design of Alice 2 is that they didn´t use the London-Setting enough. The contrast is gorgeous and really adds to the weirdness and the looming feeling of insanity that comes with the game...

MarioRPG Sep 5th, 2011 05:17 PM

I keep trying to get back into Super Meat Boy but it's just making me mad and not in the good way it used to.

Also heroes of might and magic 3 is still sweet, the artifacts they added in the expansions get a little ridiculous at times though.

darkvare Sep 5th, 2011 05:59 PM

anyone has a recomendation for a 5 dollar game on steam?

Mad Melvin Sep 5th, 2011 06:47 PM

X-COM: UFO Defense
X-COM: Apocalypse
Splinter Cell
Commandos 2
One of the Lucasarts point & click adventures
Oddworld pack

Dr. Boogie Sep 5th, 2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 740831)
anyone has a recomendation for a 5 dollar game on steam?

Well I liked Fortix. It's sort of a less daunting version of that arcade game, Qix. They've got a demo for it and the sequel on Steam.

I guess it's down to $0.99 now. Geez, I feel like like a sucker for buying it years ago for five bucks.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2011 07:36 PM

Anyone going to get Dead Island?

It looks like a 4 person Dead Rising 2.

Dr. Boogie Sep 5th, 2011 07:46 PM

I'm kind of looking at it, but the word is that it's really buggy, so much so that even the Day 1 patch won't have cleared up all the issues.