I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

WhiteRat Dec 30th, 2009 04:33 PM

FreekALeak, happy birthday! Keep on rocking that vagina!

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 05:14 PM

PARTYPARTYPARTY

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 665541)
10K, that baby isn't from DML is it?

God like you need that

:( afraid so :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 665524)
What? No demerol? Your doing it wrong. :\

Is it the chick in prison? Tell her you will drop the charges if she makes a stop at planned parenthood. :lol

But no really... If your going to be a father congrats dude. Its no where near as bad as you think its going to be. Its actually pretty great, especially if you have a boy. I cant tell you how many afternoons I have spent sitting around with the boy watching a movie or playing a game when the wife wanted me to do some work around the house. "But I told the boy I would spend time with him. We are bonding. Important father son things." ;)

Thank you for the encouragement dim. Those are the things I am looking forward to doing. She wants to put it up for adoption though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 665483)
Drink one for me buddy.

Thanks. I had a drink for a bunch of people last night but yours was the first.

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 05:35 PM

Well... It'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.

executioneer Dec 30th, 2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 665502)
so my current position is getting eliminated as of the end of the year, and i was supposed to get a new one, but nobody's contacted me about it yet

ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

OK THEY GOT AHOLD OF ME AND THINGS ARE O-KAY

Shrubfest Dec 30th, 2009 05:44 PM

Yay for willie employment!

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 665563)
Well... It'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 665564)
OK THEY GOT AHOLD OF ME AND THINGS ARE O-KAY

:DOUBLEHIGHFIVE

Babs Dec 30th, 2009 06:23 PM

What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve?

Kitsa Dec 30th, 2009 06:51 PM

1) Happy Birthday to Willie and Shrub, and congrats on continued employment

2) 10,000V- how could you verify this? Sometimes women throw that out there and the veracity is a little questionable.

3) Babs- dunno, not in labor I hope

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 07:03 PM

DRUGS

bigtimecow Dec 30th, 2009 07:37 PM

NEW YEARS = AMSTEL LIGHT AND DRUNK TEXTS TO PRETTY GIRLS

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 07:45 PM

I WILL TEXT BIGTIMECOW WHEN I AM ON DRUGS

elx Dec 30th, 2009 08:14 PM

you should make sure it's aborted if it's still early :(
whats her face should not be a mother, that's not fair to your possible future child, or any possible future children.

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 08:22 PM

He can't make her get an abortion there are laws and all kinds of stupid shit to stop the terrible nightmare from happening, WAY TO GO WOMEN. :rolleyes

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 08:26 PM

:LOWFIVE :(

Sam Dec 30th, 2009 08:28 PM

Bill as your attorney, I recommend for you to put an injunction against her vagina, maybe we can sever any lawsuits this baby may come up with before it even grows eyeball stalks.

bigtimecow Dec 30th, 2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 665579)
I WILL TEXT BIGTIMECOW WHEN I AM ON DRUGS

DUDE DO IT 978 855 8157

OMG I JUST GAVE MY PHONE NUMBER TO THE INTERNET AHHH

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 665585)
Bill as your attorney, I recommend for you to put an injunction against her vagina, maybe we can sever any lawsuits this baby may come up with before it even grows eyeball stalks.

I just need a poker visor. I need you to get all Chicano on me. I'll get the car

Babs Dec 30th, 2009 09:19 PM

GOD DAMNIT BILL, EVER HEARD OF SARAN WRAPING YOUR DICK HEAD?

Pentegarn Dec 30th, 2009 09:32 PM

10k, it may not even be yours, you should totally Maury Povich her ass

bigtimecow Dec 30th, 2009 11:48 PM

that video will forever crack me up

Colonel Flagg Dec 31st, 2009 12:39 AM

What has been said is what I say too. DNA your troubles away. I think they even sell kits in Walgreens now.

Also, Happy Birthday, Shrub. :) And Pub. :)

Pentegarn Dec 31st, 2009 01:10 AM

Also, I wouldn't put it past her crazy ass to say she is pregnant when in fact she is not. Possible reasons she would do this include (but are not limited to)

1) She is trying to trap you into taking her back
2) Bargaining chip, you have her over the proverbial barrel legally and she is desperately grasping at straws
3) Yet another way to fuck with you

So believe nothing till you see ultrasound pics, then Maury Povich her ass

By the way, I love that I can use Maury Povich as a verb :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 31st, 2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 665590)
GOD DAMNIT BILL, EVER HEARD OF SARAN WRAPING YOUR DICK HEAD?

DA PILL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 665594)
10k, it may not even be yours, you should totally Maury Povich her ass

:lol Oh shit, why have I never seen that before. I totally have my sweet ass dance moves lined up just in case but its doubtful I will need them.

Colonel Flagg Dec 31st, 2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 665612)
By the way, I love that I can use Maury Povich as a verb :lol

Maury is so awesome, he's a noun, a verb and an adjective (as in "a Maury Povich exposé"). Connie should be very proud. :)