I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 726061)
Pub has performed a reach around and he is just sitting there with his cock in my fucking ass waiting til I can't take this shit no more! >:

I am giggling away as I try to put six queens on the board. :|

Guitar Woman Jun 12th, 2011 09:32 PM

Can I play chess with you fags too?

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 09:34 PM

Dunno. Can you show us fags your dick?

Guitar Woman Jun 12th, 2011 09:34 PM

Nope.

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 09:40 PM

What is it about you chaps and your body shame? Sir, I would easily get off to watching you boff Kitsa no matter what you both say about how attractive I think either of you are.

Grislygus Jun 12th, 2011 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 726055)
No poetry is ever good, sorry.

"Poet" is actually an old Indian word that means "fucking wanker," and this is how I choose to interpret it whenever someone I meet claims to be a "poet."

You folks could improve your life quality tenfold if you simply urinated on every poem that crossed your path, rather than reading it. Yes, that's right, perfumed stationary, tell me all about those wistful summer days of yore. Tell me right into my dick.

I think the appropriate response to that is "no shit, sherlock".

And if you want to play chess with us fags, then just register and challenge. You won't, of course, because you're too busy being facetious, indecisively swinging between different drugs, and claiming to be a David Bowie fan while NOT listening to Space Oddity, Suffragette City, or Panic In Detroit

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 726069)
Nope.

WHO GAVE THIS FAGGOT HIS EDIT BUTTON BACK? HE IS DOING THE SAME GODDAMN BULLSHIT WITH IT THAT HE ALWAYS DID. >: >: >:

Guitar Woman Jun 12th, 2011 10:07 PM

>Implying I don't like Panic in Detroit
>Implying Space Oddity wasn't the first Bowie song I downloaded, followed by me listening to it on loop for about 2 weeks

Suffragette City isn't as good as Rock and Roll Suicide, Ziggy Stardust, or Five Years, though.

It's hard to say what his best album is. Probably Heroes or Scary Monsters. I know it's definitely not Station to Station, but that one's still my favorite.

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 10:09 PM

Just accept the assrape, GW.

Guitar Woman Jun 12th, 2011 10:13 PM

I can't believe how rude I was on the first page of that chess thread.

I thought someone had stolen my password until I looked at the date.

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 726070)
What is it about you chaps and your body shame? Sir, I would easily get off to watching you boff Kitsa no matter what you both say about how attractive I think either of you are.

Don't drag me into this >:

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 10:21 PM

Kick him in the cooter and then pour microwaved butter on it and try to get him to stop crying with a copy of mario kart 64, Kitsa!

Grislygus Jun 12th, 2011 10:22 PM

Actually, GW fended off that belittling quite well. In other news, I just found out that I can make a move on chess.com by way of cell phone :eek Hello, primary down-time killer for work

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 10:32 PM

I thought so too, but I'm a little drunk and a mite bit high and I feel the urge... THE URGE TO POSTRGE!!!!!!!!!

Grislygus Jun 12th, 2011 10:41 PM

One of my coworkers just graduated high school and is leaving for a sick college. Love the guy, gave him twenty cigars in celebration and taught him how to make brandy blunts. Now he's fucking psyched to get off work

Not sure when the hell, exactly, I became a bad influence :lol

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 10:46 PM

I found out a while ago that a bunch of my friends from high school started doing psychedelics after they graduated. When I was on a road trip with two of them last week I asked them why and they said "You were almost always doped up and you seemed like you were having a good time."

I kind of feel guilty. I inspired a bunch of kids to do LSD.

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 10:49 PM

I wouldn't feel bad about that. I have friends who've done that and don't seem to feel bad.

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 10:54 PM

Keep in mind one of my depression's manifestations is crushing guilt over stupid, trivial things.

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 10:57 PM

Think of your influence as cosmic flotsam, they don't have to absorb it if they don't want to, free will and whatnot.

Shyandquietguy Jun 12th, 2011 11:15 PM

I heavily agree with Kitsa as I suffer the same guilt. :(

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 11:17 PM

Think of all of the people I've told to get bent over the course of my life. If I didn't take the cosmic flotsam approach, who knows how much sleep I'd lose over the buggery?

Otto Jun 12th, 2011 11:29 PM

Yeah, I can see how that would help. I usually don't worry about stuff like that when my medication is working, but I usually go off of it when I'm about to trip out.

Kitsa Jun 12th, 2011 11:32 PM

I come from the OCD school, myself. It's nothing that washing your hands raw and staring at stove knobs for a half hour won't fix.

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 726098)
Think of all of the people I've told to get bent over the course of my life. If I didn't take the cosmic flotsam approach, who knows how much sleep I'd lose over the buggery?

Oh you tease. :yum

Pub Lover Jun 12th, 2011 11:41 PM

:pagebrak