I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Photoshop Challenge: Redesign the main page of I-Mockery (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14123)

Mockery Sep 28th, 2004 09:46 AM

Photoshop Challenge: Redesign the main page of I-Mockery

Let's see what you guys can come up with. Redesign the main page of I-Mockery in any way you like (humorous or serious, doesn't matter).

pjalne Sep 28th, 2004 09:50 AM

Man, you had to wait until I didn't have access to Photoshop anymore, didn't you? >:

Mockery Sep 28th, 2004 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
Man, you had to wait until I didn't have access to Photoshop anymore, didn't you? >:

Don't worry, it'll be an ongoing thing. It might end up being a "sticky" thread. Verrrrrrrry sticky. :x

pjalne Sep 28th, 2004 09:55 AM

But I won't be able to do any graphics work until Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaas. :tear

MetalMilitia Sep 28th, 2004 10:40 AM

Quote:

Man, you had to wait until I didn't have access to Photoshop anymore, didn't you? mad.gif
check out my thread on bittorrent in technophile talk ;)

MetalMilitia Sep 28th, 2004 11:34 AM

:lol

pjalne Sep 28th, 2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Quote:

Man, you had to wait until I didn't have access to Photoshop anymore, didn't you? mad.gif
check out my thread on bittorrent in technophile talk ;)

Thanks, but I'm studying abroad and only have access to school computers that get mad if I try to install anything :(

subterfuge Sep 30th, 2004 03:00 AM

Dammit, pjalne, I liked your work of that dvd/cd cover thing. I'd be curious to see what you could do for this. Damn your computer and damn you. Damn it.

Zhukov Sep 30th, 2004 10:54 AM

Damn wherever you are studying, too.

pjalne Sep 30th, 2004 12:11 PM

Hey, lay off Aussie >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by subterfuge
Dammit, pjalne, I liked your work of that dvd/cd cover thing. I'd be curious to see what you could do for this. Damn your computer and damn you. Damn it.

Glad you liked it. While the ultimate job for me would be something in film/television, I have been considering trying myself as a freelance writer-slash-graphic designer. I'll need some more mileage, but when you see the crap some people pay good money for, I suppose there is hope for me yet.

Mockery Sep 30th, 2004 02:06 PM

Come on, let's see some more photoshop magic. :o

Nice entry btw, MetalMilitia

Zhukov Oct 1st, 2004 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjalne
Hey, lay off Aussie >:

Are you telling me, an Australian, to lay off? Or you telling me to lay of Australia?

Where are you in Australia?

pjalne Oct 1st, 2004 08:26 AM

Oh wait, I didn't realize you were down here as well. I'm at the Gold Coast, QL. Tasmania is that island below the main continent, right?

Zhukov Oct 1st, 2004 08:35 AM

Right. Don't ever visit it. You almost said 'Down Under' as well, don't say that. If you follow these rules you should be fine.

pjalne Oct 1st, 2004 08:39 AM

Yes sir :(

Now, let's see some photoshops.

Zhukov Oct 3rd, 2004 10:37 AM

Serious one:

I kinda felt I had to after posting. I challenge anyone to do worse than that.

the_dudefather Oct 5th, 2004 09:21 AM

now those pesky IRA are graffitting the internet...

what next?

Jixby Phillips Oct 6th, 2004 01:25 AM

:lol

Mockery Oct 11th, 2004 07:29 PM

Can I use that design Jixby? Please? I'll give you credit for it and you can start your own web company and say I-Mockery was your first client. :eek :eek :eek

hypnotic_peach Jul 29th, 2007 05:32 PM

haha. this entry sucks so bad, but i had fun so it was worth it :P