I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The most horrible movie you've ever seen. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698435)

JediScum Dec 12th, 2007 08:45 PM

The most horrible movie you've ever seen.

I did try to see if there was a previous thread for this.

The 1st most horrible movie i've seen is "Coyote Ugly". But now, I have a new number 2.

"Nacho Libre"

I am almost shaking, in anger, about watching this.
I wanna kick Jack Black in the nuts. And Mike White. And the Jared fuckhead who directed this.

Emu Dec 12th, 2007 08:54 PM

House of the Dead. It's the only movie I've ever walked out of.

Zomboid Dec 12th, 2007 09:26 PM

Ah fuck. It's pretty much impossible to narrow it down to one, but I'm gonna say that chuck and larry was probably the worst one I've seen recently. Followed closely behind that is ghost rider. Also, I refuse to see any movie with rob schneider and I'm getting to that point with anthony anderson. Both of them annoy me to the point where I just get angry and frustrated because its amazing that retards like that get paid.

Supafly345 Dec 12th, 2007 10:09 PM

Phantom Menace

Rongi Dec 12th, 2007 10:20 PM

The Covenant

What a piece of shit that movie was.

Fathom Zero Dec 12th, 2007 10:31 PM

And that award goes to Spiderman 2, believe it or not, because "Everything M. Night Shamillionaire Did" probably doesn't count.

Esuohlim Dec 12th, 2007 10:33 PM

Date Movie

Schimid Dec 12th, 2007 10:43 PM

Epic Movie.

It was so uncomfortable, sitting in the silence of a packed movie theater.

Zomboid Dec 12th, 2007 10:52 PM

Oh right, those movies. Absolutely awful. I actually know at least 2 people who find that shit hilarious.

That reminds me. LITTLE MAN. That could very well be the worst movie ever made. What makes it even worse is that some people actually like it.

darkvare Dec 12th, 2007 11:26 PM

chicago i walked out and a really funny horror movie named dark harvest

Zbu Manowar Dec 12th, 2007 11:30 PM

Pleasantville.

The fire masturbation scene made me realize there was no God, and it might be worth my while to drive to Chelsea to kick Jeff Daniels in the nuts.

ScruU2wice Dec 13th, 2007 12:30 AM

Rules of Attraction

The Squid and the Whale

Spiderman 3

Emu Dec 13th, 2007 12:44 AM

I liked Pleasantville. :\

Guitar Woman Dec 13th, 2007 01:53 AM

Yeah, Pleasantville's great.

I usually consider Being There to be the shittiest movie I've ever seen, and while in reality that probably isn't the case, it's the one I hate the most.

Seven Force Dec 13th, 2007 02:00 AM

seconding/thirding those shitty Date/Epic/whatever movies. There was a time where parody movies were great and didnt just rely on replaying a certain scene from a movie and making it obviously wacky or zany

Zomboid Dec 13th, 2007 02:00 AM

I liked rules of attraction and pleasantville :(. I think there are much worse movies than that....buuuut this is all about personal taste.

HickMan Dec 13th, 2007 11:54 AM

Pirates of the Caribbean 3. My breaking point in that movie was when that black bitch turned huge and started screaming like godzilla. My buddies and me looked at the screen (except for the one who fell asleep) and simultaneously said "This is fucking gay" and left

HickMan Dec 13th, 2007 11:55 AM

Oh and Across the Universe was a complete waste of 8 dollars too. But I did get to watch predator and have sex after. So I guess that movie's good for something.

HungryWantBiddy Dec 13th, 2007 01:19 PM

I saw awake last night. I also took a girl I'm embarrassed to be seen with in public.

I wouldn't recommend either. I got "spotted/caught" by a close friend...I keep waiting for him to call me today to make fun of me. And yeah, the movie sucked. It was a decent idea and all, but someone should have told the director that running around in scrubs is a poor way to portray an out of body experience.

J. Tithonus Pednaud Dec 13th, 2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 514377)
Pirates of the Caribbean 3. My breaking point in that movie was when that black bitch turned huge and started screaming like godzilla.

Ditto. Hated the second one too.

Esuohlim Dec 13th, 2007 01:58 PM

I didn't like Awake either but calling it the most horrible movie you've ever seen is not only retarded but it's also completely lazy. Try again. >:

Rongi Dec 13th, 2007 01:59 PM

I really really liked The Squid and The Whale :(

The Covenant probably isnt the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's the only one that sticks out to me.

ScruU2wice Dec 13th, 2007 03:29 PM

Oh man I hated the squid and the whale, it was just an ultra pretentious movie about this ultra pretentious guy. I can understand how people can like it but I was expecting a lot more out of it. I just couldn't get over the how big an asshole the dad was, nor did I want to see an entire movie based on it.

Rules of attraction was awful to me because it tried to strike a chord as something real, but it was just a typical college movie where the kids don't go to class and just do coke and weed all the time. There was no residue of reality in the relationships and setting. The only part that I liked was the emo lunch server that kills herself because she doesn't to get banged by her secret crush, and only because she was completely transparent through out the whole movie, and no one noticed her before or after she died.

AChimp Dec 13th, 2007 03:50 PM

Hulk.

Guitar Woman Dec 13th, 2007 06:21 PM

Oh oh oh oh oh did I mention I had to watch Open Season fucking three times

because I did >: