I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

bigtimecow Dec 30th, 2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 604953)
On your Wii? :confused:

YES!!!!

Zomboid Dec 31st, 2008 03:31 AM

MK VS DCU

I am a fucking beast with Captain Marvel and Luthor.

bigtimecow Jan 1st, 2009 05:17 PM

so i'm loving this steam game sale, bought prince of persia, i-fluid, and vice city. prince of persia is great, and the other two are downloading now :D

bought animal crossing, and i'm surprised as to how much i like it. also, i basically live with three other people so we have all the houses filled in our town (PALLET). i'll eventually post my friend code in that other thread

Phoenix Gamma Jan 2nd, 2009 01:50 AM

Started Castlevania: Order of Ecclasia, finished Sonic Unleashed so that I can return it, finally installed my copy of Left 4 Dead, and then I bought Bioshock yesterday for 5 bucks.

Admist this, I'm also working on Persona 4 and Tales of Symphonia 2.

And I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to play between semesters.

executioneer Jan 2nd, 2009 05:37 AM

rock band again, i d/led a assload of songs (MOSTLY MOTLEY CRUE :rolleyes)

OxBlood Jan 2nd, 2009 06:23 AM

Call of Duty World at War. Nazi Zombies is just awesome and should be made into a full game with an extensive list of neat features.

Dr. Boogie Jan 2nd, 2009 03:37 PM

Fallout 3. Unarmed was cool for a while, but not being able to target body parts is kind of a drag.

Angryhydralisk Jan 2nd, 2009 08:50 PM

Ocarina of Time. I found people who haven't played this. It's bordering on communism for those fucks.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 2nd, 2009 09:26 PM

Master Quest or original OAT?

darkvare Jan 2nd, 2009 09:53 PM

i'm currently playing fallout 3 heading to valut 112

executioneer Jan 3rd, 2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk (Post 605578)
Ocarina of Time. I found people who haven't played this. It's bordering on communism for those fucks.

i haven't played it, i never had a n64 or knew anyone who had that game for it
and its not like there's any good emulators for n64 either

LordSappington Jan 3rd, 2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 605545)
Fallout 3. Unarmed was cool for a while, but not being able to target body parts is kind of a drag.

I always aim for the head anyways, so it doesn't really matter much to me.

bigtimecow Jan 3rd, 2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 605627)
i haven't played it, i never had a n64 or knew anyone who had that game for it
and its not like there's any good emulators for n64 either

willie :(

willie :( :(

WILLIE!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

plz tell me you're joking :( :( :( :(

Microshock Jan 3rd, 2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk (Post 605578)

I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME. For me, Portal easily goes there.

The story in any Zelda is trash , so what's left is basically the puzzles..I'm uninformed, the only zelda game i've finished was twilight princess and the minish cap and both required me using a guide in some parts.

bigtimecow Jan 3rd, 2009 06:31 PM

you're right, you are uninformed. twilight princess was fun, graphics were beautiful, and the combat was great. the story was pretty muddy, but ocarina's is much better and easier to understand. it deals with the typical light/dark thing, but this was back when this sort of thing wasn't unoriginal. i wouldn't call it the number one game ever, not even my favorite zelda game (LTTP), but it is very good, and i would say a must for any gamer who enjoys adventure games. and you mention that all you're left with is puzzles; zelda is like 75% a puzzle game, so... yeah, no shit

ANYWAY i'm registering my games on club nintendo so i can get some free shit, and been playing animal crossing with all my BFFL's non-stop

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 3rd, 2009 06:46 PM

Link's awakening and oracle of ages/seasons are highly overlooked but are great Zelda games.

Zomboid Jan 3rd, 2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 605699)
I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME. For me, Portal easily goes there.

The story in any Zelda is trash , so what's left is basically the puzzles..I'm uninformed, the only zelda game i've finished was twilight princess and the minish cap and both required me using a guide in some parts.

You just keep making yourself look worse and worse.

Ant10708 Jan 3rd, 2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 605504)
Call of Duty World at War. Nazi Zombies is just awesome and should be made into a full game with an extensive list of neat features.

agreed

gears of war 2 on act 2

Phoenix Gamma Jan 3rd, 2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 605699)
I haven't played it and I really don't see why it deserves the spot of number one game of ALL TIME.

How can you judge something you've never played? :V

I think my favorite Zeldas are Link to the Past and Majora's Mask. MM just doesn't get the love it deserves. The time travel aspect was really neat, and there's way more stuff to do outside of the (short) quest. As for LttP, I'd say it's as close to perfect as the series will ever get.

Wind Waker would have been another favorite if they could have made the game harder.

Fathom Zero Jan 4th, 2009 12:27 AM

Portal is stupid, everything Zelda is stupid.

bigtimecow Jan 4th, 2009 12:59 AM

portal was great, it really was, but it was really short. i'm hoping (and possibly am uninformed) that there are more portal-based games, because those puzzles could go on and on

executioneer Jan 4th, 2009 01:49 AM

i also havent played any of the zeldas on gamecube or wii ok I AM BEHIND I WILL ADMIT THIS >:

bigtimecow Jan 4th, 2009 01:55 AM

i have yet to play windwaker (gamecube), but really willie, play a link to the past on the SNES

plz :)

executioneer Jan 4th, 2009 01:56 AM

well i played THAT of course jeez what kind of monster do you take me for

Fathom Zero Jan 4th, 2009 02:03 AM

I'm trying to download SiN Episodes: Emergence, but my net connection's flaky due to my modem.