I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Spider-Man 3 thread **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*** (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25885)

Girl Drink Drunk May 1st, 2007 11:08 PM

The Spider-Man 3 thread **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***

Somebody had to make a fucking movie thread on this. This should be bigger than that Silent Hill thread made a year ago. I'm totally stoked about this and confident that it will be better than the second movie.

ArrowX May 2nd, 2007 12:22 AM

I'm pumped for this, especialy since all the scenes Ive seen so far with sandman, and New Goblin are in a construction site, so I'm hoping that it ends with a massive Spidey vs Venom vs new goblin vs sandman brawl

Jeff The Ninja May 2nd, 2007 01:29 AM

It looks like theyre trying to put as many Villians in this one as possible. Venom should have Gotten his own film.

Protoclown May 2nd, 2007 01:34 PM

Venom doesn't have enough character depth to carry an entire film. I think they're doing this wisely, with Venom appearing in the final third of the movie. Beyond looking cool, he's not really a very interesting or compelling character so they should use him sparingly. I'd say the most interesting villain in the 3rd movie is the second Green Goblin.

noob3 May 2nd, 2007 04:05 PM

yes I am definatley psyched for the dramatic entrance of the new green goblin/bad ass sandman fights/the teaser venom bits :(

im going to totally agree with proto on the fact that venom shouldn't have his own film!

Fathom Zero May 2nd, 2007 05:31 PM

I hope this one won't blow like the last one. S2 was the first movie I ever thought of walking out of.

Girl Drink Drunk May 2nd, 2007 11:05 PM

Yeah. After getting excited about comics again watching the first movie (with Peter discovering all his abilities, the action scenes, and the feel of the whole movie), I thought Peter Parker losing all his powers, and his social life stagnating was kind of a downer and not as fun or balanced as the first (at least the ending was better).

Protoclown May 3rd, 2007 12:18 AM

I totally disagree with you guys. I thought the second movie was FAR superior to the first. It's because of Peter Parker and the horrible mess he's made of his personal life that makes Spider-Man so interesting to me in the first place, so I like that the second movie focused more on Peter than on Spider-Man. I expect the third movie will strike a good balance of Peter and Spidey and will no doubt be the best of the three.

Zomboid May 3rd, 2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 489941)
I hope this one won't blow like the last one. S2 was the first movie I ever thought of walking out of.

What the fuck? I really don't see how you're serious here.

Fathom Zero May 3rd, 2007 02:10 AM

I took a nap for about ten minutes only to find that I hadn't missed anything.

When I saw the first movie, I was like, "Hell yeah! Spiderman!" At the second one, I wondered, "Wait, why does Doc Ock have to die?" and "I want to see more Bruce Campbell." I want Sam Raimi to be done with Spiderman so he can work on Evil Dead.

I guess Spiderman 2 just wasn't my movie. I hope the third will be.

Another beef: Why does Mysterio get the cold shoulder? Not that he's any better than any other villian.

Schimid May 3rd, 2007 01:01 PM

No offense guys but I'm really fucking tired of seeing the name "Bruce Cambell" in every single thread in the Movie board.

noob3 May 3rd, 2007 03:29 PM

I am agreeing with everyone in this thread, first proto and now schimid! FUCK BRUCE CAMPBELL!

GO SPIDEY!!!!!1

FartinMowler May 3rd, 2007 05:26 PM

I've had to endure too many Spiderman 3 commercials...I know whats going to happen and the villian is the guy from some crappy sitcom? Nothing in this movie will blow you away or have any kind of plot or plot twist making you want more.

Zomboid May 3rd, 2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 489989)
I took a nap for about ten minutes only to find that I hadn't missed anything.

When I saw the first movie, I was like, "Hell yeah! Spiderman!" At the second one, I wondered, "Wait, why does Doc Ock have to die?" and "I want to see more Bruce Campbell." I want Sam Raimi to be done with Spiderman so he can work on Evil Dead.

I guess Spiderman 2 just wasn't my movie. I hope the third will be.

Another beef: Why does Mysterio get the cold shoulder? Not that he's any better than any other villian.

Oh fuck. You couldn't enjoy because you were too busy being an evil dead fanboy and angry that doctor octopus died? There's just no helping you.

Mysterio sucks and always has.

noob3 May 4th, 2007 04:23 AM

SPOILERS: ;______;

man this movie sucked, if it wasnt for brock & harry dying, i would have totally walked out

Zomboid May 4th, 2007 08:15 AM

What the fuck, chuck?

Girl Drink Drunk May 4th, 2007 10:08 AM

Would you care to USE A SPOILER ALERT NEXT TIME?

Grislygus May 4th, 2007 10:39 AM

lol, trolling.

noob3 May 4th, 2007 11:34 AM

^__________________^

sry guys totally edited ;) ;) ;)

if i can sum this shitty movie up in 1 line to tell you how shitty it was, it would be:

SPIDERMAN, WHEN JOINED WITH THE SYMBIOTE, BECOMES AN EMO KID. what the fuck! i am dead serious!

no but seriously this movie blew ass man it's like the director masturbated all over it if you think it sucked in the beginning the ending ends just like that man with singing & dancing (yes there is atleast 30 minutes of singing and dancing so BE PREPARED) it's like a gay broadway musical for 2 hours & in the end it's even worse when

SPOILERS

the sandman, who apparently killed pete's uncle or some gay shit, just like apologizes all "I KILLED HIM FOR MY DAUGHTER, AND NOW I AM MADE OUT OF SAND" to him & spidey is like "ITS OKAY, I FORGIVE YOU!" pretty much giving the sandman bedroom i-want-to-fuck-eyes

kahljorn May 4th, 2007 12:20 PM

sounds like a gay movie

Emu May 4th, 2007 12:53 PM

i read the spoilers because i don't plan to see this

i was not disappointed

Girl Drink Drunk May 4th, 2007 01:31 PM

If you're not going to see the movie, dont post in this thread.

noob3 May 4th, 2007 01:49 PM

fuck u fanboy

Zomboid May 4th, 2007 05:58 PM

Really though. Even if the movie does suck, don't fucking spoil it like that.

ArrowX May 4th, 2007 06:39 PM

I'm gonna say it was good. I didn't like it personally as much as the 2nd one but it was still a better movie that about 80% of the shit to flood theaters in the last year. But It felt like they were trying to cram too much extra stuff into the plot. This could have easily been split onto two films >:

And I'm tired of them trying to make every character sympathetic, ohh look Norman Osborne's business is collapsing, whaa Doc Ocs woman died and he's under control of the arms, boo-hooo My daddys dead so I wanna kill spiderman, Oh dear, my daughters dying. Cant a villain just be a fuckin villain in these movies? Venom was close but they still had to spend the entire fucking movie explaining his motives when most people who know a fuck all about comics know.