I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Useless B-Horror Flick Knowledge (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353)

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 10th, 2009 08:46 PM

http://www.dipsontheatres.com/

Babs Feb 10th, 2009 08:58 PM

I live in columbus, OH and the only thing we have that is nice is the drexel and the amazing studio 35.

It's amazing you got to meet Muro though, truly amazing.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 11th, 2009 02:04 AM

I think I've driven through Columbus before. It's closer to Cleveland than Cincinnati right?

Babs Feb 11th, 2009 03:04 AM

Definitely, I would say 50 miles closer.

kidneyboy Feb 26th, 2009 01:34 AM

I actually like Redneck Zombies, but I've seen it many many times. It's bad, yes, but still funny and gorey. I also liked Troma's War a lot, Class of Nuke 'em High was awesome!!

Has anybody seen Student Confidential, also by Troma? It had Marlon friggin Jackson in it, also Michael Douglas' dead little brother, Eric Douglas! It was weird, but not in a very good way.

Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, now THAT was a BAD Troma movie!! Not even hard drugs could help that one, I couldn't even finish it!

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 26th, 2009 03:31 AM

I think Kabukiman is going to be on G4 this weekend.

We watched Sorority Sluts from Hell again. Total trash but beers help.

Babs Feb 26th, 2009 08:29 AM

Sorority Sluts haha nice choice

toobitterforyou Mar 23rd, 2009 07:45 PM

I've been working on a series called the Best of B-Horror Movies that I've been posting on youtube.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could check it out, give me some feedback and let me know if I'm wasting my time.

This one is for Return to Horror High.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C5cQrRiGNo

We need more legitimate B-Horror out there.

toolz88 Aug 9th, 2009 06:18 PM

Hey I don't know if anyone mentioned this, yet but a few really bad B-movies are Flesh Gordon 1-2 Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers,Slave Women From Beyond Infinity and Cannible Women in The Avacado Jungle.

Daniel Splatterhead Sep 20th, 2009 07:53 PM

Just to keep this train a rolling I thought I would add one of my favorite B Movies.
This film is mandatory viewing. Seek it out, buy it, steal it, download em if all else fails.

Raw Force - Greatest Karate Instructors on a Cruise Ship to an Haunted Island fighting against a sleazy German Jade Wholesaler with a Hitler Mustache and his ragtag group of dumb ass thugs,movie of all time. Add Cannibal monks, Zombie Martial Arts Masters, the female slave trade, Thailand, bar fights, Whorehouses, Whores, one drunk Cameron Mitchell, one before she was hot Jewel Shepard, one Camille Keaton topless in a bathroom, Patrolman Larry from Plan 9 From Outer Space, explosions, shipwrecks, boobies, more boobies and bush, and some of the best acting since Troll 2. Mix all of those ingredients up and let it ferment for a while and once its done, you have one of the greatest pieces of Cinema Fondue ever created, Raw Force. A Great Flick to show your grandma! 10 Stars!

kgp4death Oct 12th, 2009 02:17 PM

Well there is only one king of B-Rated. You got that right the one and only Bruce Campbell. Hail to the King Baby....Evil Dead all the way.

SGFAZ1 Oct 13th, 2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul138 (Post 7190)
A cool show to see b-movies being made fun of was "Mystery Science Theatre". They focused mainly on the Science Fiction genre but they were still b-movies. Funny as hell and great for learning about sarcasm.

Hell. Yeah.
Why, oh why are they not around anymore? Damn lack of funding for it...

executioneer Oct 14th, 2009 12:18 AM

uhh you could always try rifftrax or cinematic titanic or uh the other one i forgot the name of that are all made by the same people, it's not like they're not still riffing bad movies

Skayde Oct 16th, 2009 04:22 PM

I really don't know if you guy's would classify these movies as B, or great B-Movies anyways, but damn near the entire ORIGINAL collection of Full Moon Pictures flicks are still classics to me. Castle Freak and the entire Subspecies series are pretty much the be all end all of horror movies for me.

moc320 Mar 5th, 2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skayde (Post 653536)
I really don't know if you guy's would classify these movies as B, or great B-Movies anyways, but damn near the entire ORIGINAL collection of Full Moon Pictures flicks are still classics to coach purses . Castle Freak and the entire Subspecies series are pretty much the be all end all of horror movies for me.

I couldn't agree with you more

Shadowdancer21b Sep 19th, 2010 02:18 AM

I like Kabukiman. Redneck Zombies is also a fave. I recommend Tales from the Hood also. The Unearthly is great, especially MST3K version.

mytee firefly Oct 26th, 2010 12:59 PM

Squirm(1976) one of my favorites

Mockery Oct 26th, 2010 01:04 PM

Haha, I haven't seen Squirm in a loooooooooong time. Good call.

mytee firefly Oct 26th, 2010 01:17 PM

Like I say it's a personal fave of mine