I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   There is no such thing as love (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707664)

Pentegarn Nov 11th, 2011 06:05 AM

Probably for the best that you forget her. She sounds like she was planning to start up with new guy for awhile and was just pushing you away to get that going. Would have been better if she was honest but women like her cannot be honest. I mean honestly, who says "it's a bad time for a relationship" then gets in another relationship a few weeks later? People who cheat that's who. You can do better and eventually you will

LordSappington Nov 12th, 2011 01:39 AM

KICK HER ASS

LordSappington Nov 12th, 2011 01:40 AM

WITH YOUR PENIS

ThrashO Nov 12th, 2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 749394)
UPDATE

I did coke. I don't think it's for me but it looks like it's going to be free if I ever want it. Also, bunch of chick who want my dick. felt good telling them im not interested. felt the vaginas pulsate with rage.

also, ex gf who is gorgeous and wont stop talking about me and my dick said she wants to fly out and stay with me for a month.

i said do it.

shes doing it.

i feel like im out of the love state of mind and it no longer bothers me to think about her back in another relationship.

everything went bitter then excremented.

money spent

I was on coke when I posted that. Money spent? wtf?

And no, yeah I totally still miss her. Just trying to move on. Feeling pretty shitty about all the loose poon I've crushed lately. I'd rather just go back to working, saving money, doing P90X daily and getting stoned with my room mate for right now.

elx Nov 12th, 2011 10:38 AM

...dude I invited you to come to the private/afterhours skyrim party at a bar post-midnight release, and you declined so you could do coke????

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 12th, 2011 11:03 AM

I DIDN'T GET NO INVITATION.

k0k0 Nov 12th, 2011 12:30 PM

He's a dumbass if he skipped out on a fun skyrim party to do coke alone. That's what we call, 'the first step to giving blowjobs for crack'.

ThrashO Nov 12th, 2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 749475)
...dude I invited you to come to the private/afterhours skyrim party at a bar post-midnight release, and you declined so you could do coke????

no, I worked all day on no sleep and I was mid whore-coke-misery when you texted me. That sounded awesome as shit and I would have loved to come but I was too scared to drive because I didn't know what I would be like.

not to mention the next day I felt like shit. Anything that makes you feel like trash the next day I don't like to mess with. Mainly because I work/workout/run in the mornings and I don't like anything that keeps me in bed (gf's included).

LordSappington Nov 13th, 2011 03:09 AM

Elx is trying to catch you on the rebound
You cheeky kids, you

kahljorn Nov 13th, 2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 749475)

:lol

YOU REFUSED TO COME TO GEEKATHON SO YOU COULD COKE IT UP WITHA BUNCH OF HOOKERS

WTF

MrAdventure Nov 13th, 2011 07:47 AM

thrasho is so gross!

yuck!

Pentegarn Nov 13th, 2011 08:04 AM

Yeah I don't normally critique your decisions but you can't turn down an elx party with skyrim

Especially for c'cain, look what it did to Dewey Cox

Chojin Nov 13th, 2011 04:45 PM

i can't tell if you guys are kidding about elx's nerdparty or not

but i am insulted that i wasn't invited

k0k0 Nov 13th, 2011 04:52 PM

I wasn't kidding. Nerd party sounded funner than being a coked up loner.

elx Nov 14th, 2011 12:41 AM

we're going to get intoxicated and watch the meteor shower this thursday night, YOU SHOULD ALL COME, but wear gloves!

ThrashO Nov 14th, 2011 12:51 AM

I'LL PROBLY BE THERE. WITH A QUARTER O OF WEED THAT I WILL GLADLY SHARE.

MAYBE MY ROOM MATE TOO.

OK.

ThrashO Nov 14th, 2011 12:56 AM

Also, on a this-thread related note...

There is the nicest, sweetest girl who works at the place that I do, and we flirt and talk alot, it's obvious that she likes me.

I've decided not to pursue though. She's a sweet heart and everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to ask her out. I'm not going too. I know i'm not over my ex right now and I feel like I would just hurt her. I know that people say that hurting others will make you feel good about yourself but I'd rather not.

I feel better about making this decision rather than crushing some poor young girls spirit :/

I kind of want to smoke with her and just hang out, that might be a bad idea though.

ALSO WEED.

hey.

weed.

Fathom Zero Nov 14th, 2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 749622)
I know that people say that hurting others will make you feel good about yourself but I'd rather not.

Who the fuck says that? Also, go for it. In the course of going for it, you'll forget about it.

Sam Nov 14th, 2011 03:58 AM

NEXT TIME YOU DO COKE SNORT IT OFF YOUR OWN DICK, WHAT AAAAAAAAA RRRRUUUUSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 14th, 2011 11:42 AM

The band is back together

Pentegarn Nov 15th, 2011 06:55 AM

You wouldn't go see that concert?

LordSappington Nov 15th, 2011 01:20 PM

Okay, boyo, here's my advice: Get your sorry sack off that couch and let go of the bong for a while. Take a shower, put on a day-old t-shirt and jeans you haven't washed in three weeks. Walk over to wherever this nice chick is, or take the bus for added effect. Walk over to her, and invite her to your place for a dicking session. Word it exactly like that; women love being objectified. They eat that shit up.
Then reach orgasm in thirty seconds and bawl into her shoulder for the next hour about how life isn't fair and you just want to be loved

Pentegarn Nov 15th, 2011 03:41 PM

This plan has promise

Shyandquietguy Nov 17th, 2011 12:06 AM

Do it.

And God speed to you Fayg0

ThrashO Nov 17th, 2011 12:21 AM

that picture makes me sad :(

this whole week is booked with poon that i could give a shit less about. I dont even know why im doing it.