I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

nothing4buddha Feb 10th, 2007 07:10 PM

yah that's pretty hot right there

Chojin Feb 10th, 2007 07:12 PM

WHY HELLO

Chojin Feb 10th, 2007 08:10 PM

So I was listening to winamp and the SHUFFLA found one of my old songs and I didn't immediately skip through it and I was all 'fuck, i like this' :<

Complete Shot (Greek Fire Mix)

Helm is doing the guitar in this one and it's probably the best song I've got ;<
This is also like, circa 2004 or something.

Seven Force Feb 10th, 2007 08:35 PM

why is he so sad? :(

Goat Cheese Feb 10th, 2007 08:52 PM

NOT ENOUGH hot chicks around him

GADZOOKS Feb 10th, 2007 09:54 PM

goat cheese shutup, you are going to bump the thread and willie won't see my work.

I couldn't find a picture of Bobby Hill smiling except for one where he's ripping his shirt of which made me say "that boy ain't right"

noob3 Feb 10th, 2007 10:21 PM

I heard bobby hill has no genitalia

Zomboid Feb 10th, 2007 10:27 PM

I googled Bobby Hill, which is what I imagine you did. That picture is hilarious without any caption.

Fathom Zero Feb 11th, 2007 12:24 AM

How does one center images on a MySpace page?

http://www.myspace.com/thefathomzero

I want the Last.fm icon to be centered and I have no idea how to do it.

Chojin Feb 11th, 2007 03:44 AM

First, you have to set your profile to public

xbxDaniel Feb 11th, 2007 10:17 AM

:(

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 11:34 AM

last night some guy tried to .. i dont know what. I was buying an eighth of weed and we only got like 2.5 grams. SO I was like, you owe us a gram. So he tried to say something like, .7 ON THE GRAM WHEN YOU WEIGH IT ITS .7 ON THE GRAM SO YOU SH OULDVE ONLY GOT 2.1 GRAMS I G AVE YOU .4 FOR FREE.
Drug dealers make me so mad! So then they tried to make good on it by giving me 30 dollars, but they only owed me 14 so I gave ten back. I wish I wasn't such a nice business-like guy. I should've kept that damn money, especially considering how relatively crappy this weed is.
Also the way I convinced them i was right was through the power of mathematics. "It's a mathematical number. It's an eighth an ounce of weed. An ounce has 28 grams, 28/8=3.5" SHABAM

fucking .7.

Moobs Feb 11th, 2007 01:07 PM

you know kahljorn i've properly started to like you since your avatar change :O

And yeah i know what you mean about dealers, which is why i only buy off dealers who are also good friends

Emu Feb 11th, 2007 01:13 PM

What the hell happened to SomethingAwful? It looks like Lycos jacked off on it.

Seven Force Feb 11th, 2007 01:28 PM

The only good thing about it is it lets the general public see how retarded and weird some of their threads can be.

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 01:48 PM

I love this avatar :O

Yea, that's the thing, he was a good friend of a good friend. That's why we got our money back, probably, I'm sure if it was some random jerk we would've been screwed. He did say that he felt bad because he's been dealing drugs wrong for a long time.
I just don't get the big deal, they're getting 50 dollars for something that grows on little trees. We've been having so many troubles with drugs lately we're probably just going to save and get a Cannabis club card, but they are like 150 dollars a year.

Moobs Feb 11th, 2007 02:00 PM

Yeah, I've been having troubles as well. My entire city (it's the smallest city in the Uk or something but still ;o) has gone dry. My friends have to miiiles to pick up, and it's quite expensive. On the plus side it's 10 times better than anything i've smoked from round these parts :D

Zomboid Feb 11th, 2007 02:06 PM

I just don't like smoking pot much anymore. I did a lot when I was 15-17 but I just got sick of it. Parts of it are fun, but I always get paranoid and whenever I'm eating something while stoned I feel like I'm gonna choke to death.

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 02:10 PM

Awesome. Usually the weed we get is really good, it's some type of kush and it smells like oranges, but the guy always takes hours to deliver or even tell us if he has weed he could sell(like 12 hours sometimes) and we're REALLY good customers. 12 hours to just tell us if he has weed to sell! We used to buy like 50 dollars once a week. That's like an electric bill for that jerk. It's like is selling weed your PROFESSION or your status symbol you weeping cockwarbler.
This recent weed blows, so I call it BOOTY ;( it's definitley chronic but it smells like schwag.

the weed they have at cannabis clubs is ridiculous. We got something called Schekleberry or something and it was composed of a 3 gram nug and some other little nugs that came with it. Plus it was pretty :O We've also bought grand daddy purple there before and it was actually purple and extremely delicous.

Moobs Feb 11th, 2007 02:16 PM

Nice :o

The stuff we pick up smells kinda weird actually ;( but it goes great with my ice bong which is the current favourite bong of our 'group'
We all pitch in for it and then smoke it at the weekend so I usually just pay pocket money for it. But that's all I have as I am jobless ;<

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 02:18 PM

maybe you should grow weed for your job and then you can act all smug and arrogant. "DONT tALK BACK TO ME WHEN YOURE STONED ON MY WEED BUDDY, THAT SHIT WILL KICK YOUR ASS FROM THE INSIDE"

Moobs Feb 11th, 2007 02:22 PM

That would be a great idea if i could get all the stuff needed (HPS lamp, a timer, fan etc) Maybe I could start a fund raiser around school and give out some free samples ;o

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 02:28 PM

I'm probably going to order a light off of ebay or a cheap lighting store once i move to a place that doesn't have a 100 year old electrical system. If I run my computer and dishwasher at the same time a fuse will blow.

Moobs Feb 11th, 2007 02:40 PM

I use to have a house like that ;/

But now I've moved to a new estate and I have an attic in my room so it's ideal for dealing. Once I get my name on the map I will be an unsung hero of my city :superpowers

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2007 02:56 PM

That sucks man I would want songs about me :(