I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 10th, 2012 05:57 PM

if you google image college football
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...BQ&safe=active

the first pic is just some guy playing hop scotch.

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2012 06:02 PM

Not for me, this is my first pic :D

Rongi Jan 10th, 2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 753596)
You should go back to school.

Oh i didn't drop out or nothing, I'm just on winter break

Kitsa Jan 10th, 2012 11:19 PM

It looks weird to me that Rodney Dangerfield's body is that small.

An antique store near here has a Rappin' Rodney LP in one of their record bins in the attic. I saw it, laughed, moved on.

Fathom Zero Jan 11th, 2012 03:14 AM

I'm going back to school tomorrow because I'm an asshole and I want to hurt myself.

Guitar Woman Jan 11th, 2012 11:00 AM

I went back to school yesterday because I'm awesome and I want an awesome degree

Aaarg Jan 11th, 2012 01:34 PM

does anybody know where a brother can get a good cheeseburge

Tadao Jan 11th, 2012 03:42 PM

Cheeseburgers are for fags, eat a chili-burger from Tommy's instead.

Aaarg Jan 12th, 2012 07:39 AM

i am allergic to chilly i must have cheesebuerger

Rongi Jan 12th, 2012 09:11 AM

i keep thinking the dude in milhouse's avatar is dave grohl

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 12th, 2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 753602)
Not for me, this is my first pic :D

I should have grabbed the pic. It was some running back with a football doing a leap frog over a guy trying to tackle him. My cat did the same move this morning when the other cat ran at him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 753612)
Oh i didn't drop out or nothing, I'm just on winter break

Oh...well then. Is it like two weeks off?

Tadao Jan 12th, 2012 05:30 PM

God damnit 10K, don't time out again.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 12th, 2012 06:04 PM

I don't know why I thought playing 960 was a good idea. I've been getting stomped in regular chess for a week straight now.

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2012 06:23 PM

Oh shit, you guys are still playing chess? I forgot all about that :o

Esuohlim Jan 12th, 2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 753671)
i keep thinking the dude in milhouse's avatar is dave grohl

A constantly high version of Dave Grohl

Zomboid Jan 12th, 2012 08:36 PM

Rongi's looks like a fat Danzig.

Edit: Ok, so that's exactly what that is. Thanks, Google!

Tadao Jan 12th, 2012 09:07 PM

Fatzig

Zomboid Jan 12th, 2012 09:08 PM

Zaftig :O

Dr. Boogie Jan 12th, 2012 09:18 PM

So I'm having a tough time at work because the boss decided to skip town for a few days and I'm basically having to run the whole business while he's gone. Then, finally, he shows up again late last night. Good, I think to myself, tomorrow I can get him caught up and ask him all those questions I've been saving for when he got back, since he's so unreliable over the phone.

I come in for work this morning, and he shows up a couple hours later, as he is wont to do. After a few minutes, he comes back to my work area and says, "John, could you take a look at this." I'm not sure what he wants to show me, so I grab my notepad and follow. He walks to the bathroom, turns to me, and gives the following speech:

"This isn't the bathroom at a Chevron station, all right!? We don't have anyone who comes in to clean our toilet! I'm not interested in cleaning up after you, and [his wife] damn sure isn't either! I've told you about this before, and now I'm getting angry!"

And he had talked to me about our toilet before. That time, he pointed out a balled-up bit of blue string that had fallen off my shirt onto the toilet seat. Back then, I just brushed it into the bowl and went about my day. This time, though, things were different:

Not only was there a small piece of lint on the seat; there was a hair on it as well! I wanted to call the CDC and have them quarantine the entire building, but I settled for just brushing the contaminants into the bowl.

I think it was something about the way he compared a hair and some lint to the conditions in a gas station men's room that made me wonder about him. I also couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't concerned about the brown ring around the inside of the toilet that's been there since I started in September of last year, or the growing pile of hair that he shoves into the corner and then ignores. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

The moral of the story is that if you're ever in a small IT shop in Southern California and you need to use the can, for god's sake make sure the toilet seat is left immaculate!

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2012 09:32 PM

Kooky.

Anyone higher up you can complain to? Failing that, any message boards you could... oh you did that.

Getting really picky about stuff like that, while ignoring the bigger problems might be a good sign that the business is (wait for it) going down the toilet!!!! and he is really stressed out.

ThrashO Jan 12th, 2012 09:57 PM

Boogie you should do as he says and befriend him, help him with anything he needs, do his taxes, create an alternate identity to hide money in his name from the public then at the last second when he thinks everything is fine you escape through a broken sewage pipe behind the crumbling bathroom wall, crawl through a half mile of human waste and then call the cops on him, blowing his entire corrupt scheme and then using the alternate identity that you created for him for yourself.

Zomboid Jan 12th, 2012 10:06 PM

Just top-tank that bitch and quit.

Dr. Boogie Jan 12th, 2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 753703)
Kooky.

Anyone higher up you can complain to? Failing that, any message boards you could... oh you did that.

Getting really picky about stuff like that, while ignoring the bigger problems might be a good sign that the business is (wait for it) going down the toilet!!!! and he is really stressed out.

Counting him, his wife, and me, there are three people working at the company.

He's normally fairly even-tempered, if a bit asperger-y. He does have a big problem with organization and procrastination, but that's what I'm here for.

I was a little worried after the chew out session that he might decide to can my ass the next time a mote of dust threatens to sully his toilet, but I don't think it's that likely. And if he does, well, I've got a key to the building, I know the alarm codes, and I'm really the only one who knows what components we have, and how many we have.

In the meantime, I'll be content to share stories of his weird priorities with my internet buddiez. :D

elx Jan 13th, 2012 09:49 AM

usps wouldn't allow me to change my address without subscribing to tons of coupon/catalog offers, so I closed the form and they still charged my credit card and did not update my address. bastards.

also they withheld my package from november, into january, for no reason other than holiday rush- and they couldn't "find" it. Isn't it like a felony to threaten a government agency? because i'm going to set those shitheads on fire.

elx Jan 13th, 2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 753714)
And if he does, well, I've got a key to the building, I know the alarm codes, and I'm really the only one who knows what components we have, and how many we have.

I like this thinking, it sounds like you should start here