I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Oct 12th, 2012 12:02 PM

That's when you get to shoot those dogs.

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 12:50 PM

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 762795)

FZ LOOKS LIKE ENO :eek :wank :yum

Fathom Zero Oct 12th, 2012 01:59 PM

i've more face hairs

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 02:18 PM

I highly doubt that

Fathom Zero Oct 12th, 2012 03:25 PM

you can't see them because blond facial hair

Zomboid Oct 12th, 2012 03:31 PM

I have to walk my dog a block to the dog park, and then I let him off-leash to run around and play with the other dogs. :D

Shrubfest Oct 12th, 2012 04:59 PM

I live in farmland. There's fields, then a wood, then a golf course, then the moors. Ideal dog-walking land. But no dog.

Zomboid Oct 12th, 2012 05:05 PM

STAY OFF THE MOORS!

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 05:36 PM

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO WALK A DOG BUT I DON'T HAVE A DOG, HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

:rolleyes

Zomboid Oct 12th, 2012 06:39 PM

Yeah, really. If I lived in a place like that, I'd get, like, eight Irish wolfhounds.

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 06:40 PM

or move to places that are not dog friendly

Tadao Oct 12th, 2012 06:59 PM

Is there a decent Metal thread? Because I'm all metal today

darkvare Oct 12th, 2012 10:40 PM

i had a pitbull terrier my dad got as a gift from one of his students, he was sweet and friendly with people but a real killer with other dogs and i mean he killed other dogs i used to walk him but with a guard so he couldn't bite other dogs cause if he did he wouldn't let go until they were dead

Fathom Zero Oct 12th, 2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 762827)
Is there a decent Metal thread? Because I'm all metal today

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708790

k0k0 Oct 13th, 2012 03:59 AM

I had an awesome pig but the douche neighbor behind us had a dog that kept chewing through the fence to come harass her. His dog ended up getting some kind of staph infection and he thought it was due to it interacting with the pig. I kissed the damn pig daily and I was fine. I think he just had a dirty ass fence chewing dog. Anyway, I took her to a farm that had other pot bellied pigs for her to mate with. I ordinarily wouldn't succumb to the douche neighbor's demands, but he threatened to get the cops involved saying that my pig was illegal or whatever. I don't really know the laws about keeping one in the city and his dog was all jacked up, so I was pressured to give her away.

Shrubfest Oct 13th, 2012 04:21 AM

My house is too small and my husband to grumpy for a dog. I could get a pig though!

Koko, what do you feed a pig? And how much space do they need?

k0k0 Oct 13th, 2012 04:46 AM

I fed her hog or horse feed. You don't want to get "starter" feed. And no matter what the person selling you the piggy tells you, the pig will get big. Mine got over 100 pounds even though she was as tall as a medium sized dog. And I actually just had a house and kept her in the house with me a lot of the time. She only went outside to dig around and play. I couldn't potty train her not to go to the bathroom inside, but I did get her to only go in one particular corner, where I put a ferret type corner litter box. So really, I just had a 3 bedroom house and a small to regular size yard and she enjoyed it. Where she's at now, there's a lot more room. I was going up and seeing her every few months until she stopped really responding to my visits since it'd been so long. But they're great pets. They're a whole lot like dogs. Just snortier.

Shrubfest Oct 13th, 2012 07:20 PM

"Like dogs, but snortier". Best pet description ever.

I'm also considering a sheep, as I've just learned how to spin yarn, so I could have a whole production line of wool.

(Also, none of this will happen. I will just have cats forever. Fat, miserable cats.)

k0k0 Oct 13th, 2012 07:43 PM

Here's a picture of her at one year or so.

I never had a sheep, but I had a goat. I'm sure they're completely different, but the goat was mean to everyone but me. And once he got his horns, he would head butt anyone who wasn't me. Good for protection, but not for roommates.

Dimnos Oct 13th, 2012 07:51 PM

Damn that thing is ugly.

Tadao Oct 13th, 2012 08:18 PM

I hear pigs are great pets, so are skunks.

Dimnos Oct 13th, 2012 08:42 PM

I want one of those anteaters; so it can shit on everything. Also, I already have a pig.

Otto Oct 13th, 2012 09:48 PM

My fat tub of a dog freaks out and chases every dog that comes to the fence back and forth, he also has a heart condition that gets aggravated by this, and makes him all dizzy and vomit-y.

Ugh, he's like taking care of a retarded war veteran. HOLY FUUUUUCK MY DOG IS COTTON HILL! He's even got stumpy legs!

MarioRPG Oct 14th, 2012 06:46 PM

k0k0, that pig is totally boss and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If I had the chance to get a pig... I'd consider it. Although I'd prefer them to stay piglet size as that is when they are at their most cute.

In other news, I ran a marathon today. Sometime I will post a picture in that there picture thread if / when they get posted!